Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2015, 09:39 AM   #1
Nanami

Wink Challenge and punishment for my Slave

Hello getDare. I am Nanami, a Godess to Gonzalez.

He has been in a chastity denial for over a week now, and time has come, that he is coming over my place for the weekend. We made a challenge for ourself. He posted a picture on his tumblr, and for every like, reblog or comment he has a higher chance of achieving a better orgasm.
If you have a tumblr, you can check out it here.

As for the weekend I would like you guys to come up with some interesting and fun way, to tease him to hell, and to punish him. He promised something and broke that promise several times, and I think he does need a punishment. So in short, any kind of teasing idea or punishment is accepted and will be considered. For the punishments and the teasing we will try to make photos and upload it to his tumblr, so you can check it out everytime. We have the following toys:
strap on, gag, household items, icy-hot, vibrator, chastity device

Love,
Nanami

Gonzalez is my real life boyfriend & slave
Nanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:19 PM   #2
tijfp

That sounds like a lot of fun
Some questions though:

How easy is it for him to take the strapon up his ass?
Put on the strapon and lay on your back. Have him climb on top of you and insert the strapon in his ass. Without using his hands, he has to take it completly in and then almost completly out. Have him repeat that for ~20 times. It will get really exhausting for his muscles to do this without his hands, and it should be humiliating as well (Of course he should be locked during all this)

Second question: Can he put on the strapon? So that it is over or next to his dick? If so, have him fuck you with the strapon. You can enjoy several orgasms while he doesn't even get touched. You can decide to have him locked during this aswell, it should really make him ache.

Are there any interests you two have/want to try?
Have fun
tijfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:33 PM   #3
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for your tasks.

Well, as for question one, we did not manage to put the whole strapon inside me. I am not trained for anal stuff, and the strapon is quite big. Not just lets say long but wide. For my Godess, she said sometimes it hurts her when I fuck with it, but its okay. We have tried two times, once when I was wearing my bigger plug for several days. We managed to lets say put in halfway. We decided, for this weekend not to do anal, so I am afraid your first time will not happen. Maybe when we have the opportunity (and cash) to buy a smaller strapon.

For your second question, when I am unlocked I cat put the strapon over my penis (its hollow) like halways. Its quite funny and akward how it looks, like I can not fully insert myself to the hollow part. When I fuck her like this, I can feel as the dildo penetrates her, and as for a feeling its like using a really small and weak vibrator on my penis. We can put it over my cage as well. In that time, I feel nothing. We have done it before, and its quite sure we will do it again. Question is if I get to unlocked for it or not.

And finaly your last question. Well for me, I would like to try out some humiliation in private place like in her room, but not quite sure how we could do it. She will most likely would be interested about new and creative way to punish my balls She usually likes it way too much, and my pain tolerance is quite low.

Note: about out tumblr challenge, we have decided, if we land on the ruined orgasm, she will try to make me orgasm while wearing my cage. If its not working she will remove it, and probably use the fleshlight (that we will buy tomorrow, and kinda interested how it will turn out ) I really hope I can get at least 400 note tho

Last edited by Gonzalez; 10-15-2015 at 01:38 PM.
Gonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:49 PM   #4
tijfp

Ok then. Have you tried some light bondage before? You can try this:

Take a long piece of string (not to thin). Tie your balls with it but leave some lenght free. She can tie your wrists to your upper arms and/or your ankles to your tighs. Next, she drops the strapon somewhere in the room and then sits down (on the bed or a chair). She takes the free end of the rope in her hands. Starting at her position, you have to crawl over to the strapon, fetch it with your mouth and bring it over to her. Of course, she will make that hard for you by pulling on her end of the string

If you have really long string, you could instead do this:
Tie your balls as above. Kneel in front of your bed, facing away from the nearest door if possible. She takes the string, passes it under the door and throws it over the door from the other side. If you do this right, she can now sit on her bed, have you eat her out while she can tuck on the string, pulling your balls away from her. You understand what I mean?
That way, you really have to squirm to please her
Old 10-16-2015, 01:04 AM   #5
Nanami

As he said, the strapon is too big for his ass, but we will try the others, and take some pictures of it too

Gonzalez is my real life boyfriend & slave
Nanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 04:53 AM   #6
tijfp

Pictures? Sounds good, will they be on your tumblr?
Old 10-17-2015, 05:03 AM   #7
niccisweetie
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to niccisweetie

If the strap on is too big he should be in anal training until he can take it... Have him wear a buttplug for 4 hours each day and increase the size everyweek
I am owned by a wonderful Mistress who is not in GD
Back after some time absent
niccisweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 05:12 AM   #8
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

I am not a nice person... So I would tease him with the vibe making sure it gets him close and as he does I would stop and use a feather on him till he calms down or the cumming feeling goes away, then do it again. I will do it for about an hour, then as the final one I would smear ICY Hot all over the vibe and shove it in his bum and I lock up his change. Not allowing him to cum again for some time.

But if you want something you can do since you are nice and all, I think if as you are done and when you put the chastity device on smear icey hot all over the inside of it and have him leave or sleep like that. If he sleeping with you I would tie him up before i put on device to make it extra hard and also have him sleep sitting up with a toy shoved in his bum. Maybe I being to nice again @@
Old 10-19-2015, 12:01 PM   #9
SlaveMichelle72

I say locked chastity till he can take your biggest strapon with ease

Michelle

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, couple, orgasm challenge, tumblr