Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2015, 11:47 AM   #1
Semipublicgirl

Default 27f /semi public dare, walk in the wood

Hi there,

Its raining outside and i feel like going for a walk...any idea what i should do there ? (Likes /limits on my profile)
Semipublicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:03 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

If it is a very rainy day, then there should be mud in the forrest. I assume going to a forrest is an option, because it's in the title. Go fully clothed to the forrest, but don't wear any waterproof items of clothing, examples are a coat or umbrella.

When arrived at the forrest, undress yourself until you only wear your underwear. Put your clothes somewhere (hidden) on the ground and go search for a place where lots of mud is available. When found, just lie down in the mud and cover your whole body with it. Put some mud in your bra cups and some mud in your panties. Spend 10 minutes playing there without leaving the (mud) place, whether somebody is coming or not.

Once the 10 minutes passed, you can go back to your clothes. You have a choice here: what do you want to wear. For every items of clothing are concequences linked to. Because you may only clean the body areas (when at home) that are not covered with an item of clothing. So if you want to wear jeans then you may not clean your legs when you come home. Another example, when you put on a top, you may not clean any areas on your body that are covered by your top. This 'rule' (or whatever you want to call it) also means that you may not clean your sexual sensitive areas (= crotch, breasts and possible ass).

When you come home, you may clean all your areas on your body that are not covered with your clothing. When you wear open clothing (e.g. a skirt), you must tighten the lose fabrics against your skin in order to get the areas that you may not clean.

Regarding the uncleaned areas: you may not clean these areas for 2 hours after coming home. If you don't want to make a mess, place some towels on the places where you want to sit, lie and spend time at. Once the mud is all dried up (which is hopefully after the 2 hours), you may take it off using any means. I suggest a shower, bath or going outside into the rain again.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:05 PM   #3
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I would highly recommend a white tshirt, if it's warm enough.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:11 PM   #4
Semipublicgirl

Yes it is the end of Summer, im leaving now , bringing my phone with me , ill stay alert.

Maybe(curious) : light bondage, humiliation , pee outside

Limits: scat, wedge, crossdress, stuffed pussy...
Semipublicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:19 PM   #5
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I dare you to pee outside without taking off any clothes. If you're wet enough no one will have to know....

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:28 PM   #6
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Since taking picures isn't one of your limits and flashing is one of your likes, you must take a few picture of yourself covered in mud. You may cover up your body with mud only if you'd like to do so. You may decide where or how to share these pictures.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:42 PM   #7
Jesicoco124ev

Walk there naked and Cover up yourself in mud, then take pics and send them to everyone who posts on this thread, then edge twice and walk hime like tht, when ur home put a ice cube in ur ass and one in ur pussy and edge, then get on here and ask for permission to cum, u must get five peoples permission and do anything they ask of u ( besides limits) to cum and after u cum u may remove the mud
Hav funnn
Likes: Roleplay, Spanking,wax,ice, orgasm control, light bondage, wedgies, public dares(nt obvious ones, more like dont wear underwear for a certain amt of time or leaving something in),slight clothing control, slight pussy insertion ( virgin), trying new things
Toys: household items
Limits: messy, toilet,blood, scat/ pee play, needles, public humiliation, pics,cam,family,friends,illegal,bladder control, drowing,choking, major clothing control, major pussy insertion(stayin a virgin rn)
Jesicoco124ev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:50 AM   #8
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

i hope you wrnty out barefoot

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forest, naked dare, outdoor, public, public masturbation