Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-21-2015, 10:49 AM   #1
Corwin13
Account Banned

Exclamation Home Alone M/18

Im hoing to be home alone tonight (all night) so am looking for dares to do hopefully something including bondage, toys, piss/scar, and all around humiliation.

I have a range of toys including various sized dildos, ropes, handcuffs etc.

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 11:10 AM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

For this dare you'll need your biggest dildo you can take all of, you're also going to need something to protect the ground from piss and scat.

Starting off, you are to kneel on the ground naked somewhere and cuff your feet together. Now you are to spit and piss on the dildo for lube before you shove the full length of the dildo in, to the point where your ass envelopes it (You can use a condom for this). Now for the next hour you are going to edge. If you happen to cum, there shall be a harsh punishment at the end. After the hour of punishment, spread your legs as far as possible while cuffed, lean back and shit the dildo out. I'm assuming it won't be the only thing that comes out.Once done, you may clean up regularly and at your leisure. If you managed to edge the whole hour you may now cum however you please, but if not, read below.

Your punishment for cumming includes: 50 Spanks to the balls, 100 Spanks to each ass cheek, 25 flicks to your cock head, and another hour before you clean up.

Of course I want a detailed report as soon as you can.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM   #3
Corwin13
Account Banned

Default done

*Home Alone Dare

This is my report that you asked for :

I found some old plastic sheets to lie down on my floor, once i did this i cuffed my feet at the ankles tight enough to leave marks, i knelt down in the middle of my room and grabbed my largest dildo about 8 inches long and penis shaped and proceeded to spit on it and piss on it, there was a lot of piss so it went everywhere even a bit of backsplash onto my face i shoved this up my ass, and enveloped it as you asked (this is the largest thing ive had in my ass) i edged for about 40 mins before i came (oops) i then laid on my back in all the leftover piss put my legs in the air and proceeded to shit out this dildo (i had some problems as i ALMOST couldnt do it) and you were correct it wasnt the only thing to come out.

I have now spanked myself 200 times on the ass and 50 times on the balls with a hairbrush, and painfully flicked my cockhead

The night is still young and im still looking for some more filthy dares??

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

Old 08-21-2015, 01:35 PM   #4
fakeasdays
Distinguished Member

1. take a shit and then apply it to ur like those face masks women use
2. fill a bucked with piss and use that bucked to wash of the shit

like: pee , dancing, spanking, exercise, verbal abuse, wedgie/ feminization , acting girly ,toilet

dislikes anal

limits: cost me money pics, public social suicide scat dares that last longer than a month cbt

PMDares

I dont have any toys or clothes to crossdress
send pics to [email protected]
fakeasdays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 01:44 PM   #5
Corwin13
Account Banned

Default mask

I was unable to shit again so i used what was left from the previous dare im going to leave it for a few more mins then use piss to wash it off....

Keep the dares coming guys

Old 08-22-2015, 08:30 AM   #6
Corwin13
Account Banned

Default Again

Since im still home alone again tonight i could use more dares..looking to really punish myself tonight... any ideas??

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, embarassing, home alone, piss, scat