Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-21-2015, 01:20 PM   #1
Kinkysteeler

Default Fun weekend - need some brilliant ideas for "sexgames"

As the title says, I need some help for this weekend.
Neither of us has gotten any action for a month now, so it's going to be hella fun nomatter what!
She suggested to me today that we do a "orgasm challenge"
Where we lie in front of each other a masturbate, the loser is the first one to cum, and has to make the other one cum as pleased.
But then I thought, I have seen you guys make some brilliant and fun/hot dares, and maybe we should try some more, anyone got any dates for us along those lines?

// kinkysteeler
Kinkysteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:59 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

How about you play more than just one game. Each time the loser must do something the other wants the loser to do. Doing this, you can play more games that just this one. But what other games? But first, a few examples of ideas the loser can do.

• A strip tease for the winner.
• The winner gets to shave one part of the losers body, chosen by the winner.
• Blindfolding the loser.
• The loser drinks an alcoholic drink.
• Teasing the loser.
• Binding the loser.
• Setting rules for the loser that he/ she must obey for the during of the day.

Now a few things that you two can do to decide who will be the loser and who will be the winner.

• Both of you wear only a (lose) tee shirt. Drive for a little while both wearing this one item of clothing and stop any where you like. Step out of the car and start walking. The first one who hides, covers up a body part or wants to go back is the loser. You can do the losers task right there and then if the winner wants to.

• The orgasm game that you spoke of in your thread. Although, I recommend saving this game for the last.

• Blindfold the other and let him/ her taste something. Make sure the blindfolded does not know by hearing a particular sound or odor. Switch each time after the other guessed. Decide yourself how many times you can guess and how many times you lose a round until you lose the game.

• Poker, another card game or just a short board game to decide who'll be the loser.

• Both of you give each other ten questions that the other has to answer correctly. The one who gets the most wrong answers will be the loser. Warning though, don't even start if you think that not knowing certain answers ruins your relationship. Keep one thing in mind: the other person must be able to know the answer. So don't ask a thing like 'what is the thing I want the most?'

All these things written above are vanilla or kinda naught. I don't know what the two of you are into, so adjust these things to your likes. When the both of you are more into extreme kind of things, just spice up all these ideas. I hope other getDare users will be posting also lots of ideas so you two have the choice.

Also, one question. Are only you searching for ideas to do with the two of you or are you both searching for naughty games to do together? In other words: does she know that you search for ideas on this forum?

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 02:42 PM   #3
Kinkysteeler

She knows that searching for some more things to do, she asked me to, so she is up for it for sure. The things you suggest are great however we have done something a lot simmelar to most of the things, so I guess we are looking for something a bit more kinky
Old 07-21-2015, 02:49 PM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Could you give a combination of your likes, dislikes and things you would never even consider to do? Things you always wanted to try, but never tried before. Or just give both of your seperate lists of likes, dislikes and limits.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 07-21-2015, 02:57 PM   #5
Kinkysteeler

We haven't really done "challenges" like this before, so I don't know where the limits are really.
But teasing, denying the other to cum and stuff like that is always fun
Old 07-21-2015, 03:32 PM   #6
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Assuming you two are spending a full weekend with each other, you could do some of these things.

• Both of you will be controlling what the other will be wearing this weekend. At every point of the day, the outfit of the other may be changed to your liking without protesting. this way of controlling will reach from normal clothing, to kinky clothing, to (kinky) accessories, to make-up, and to any thing else that changes the appearance of the person.*

• Both of you may touch each other any place they want at any time without protesting. Whenever and wherever you are, whenever and wherever you want to touch.*

• You may only have an orgasm when the other gives you permission to have one. The other may also decide how you'll be having your orgasm.*

• Play a game which will give a winner and a loser. The winner may decide something for the loser that the loser always have to wear, do or whatever. For example: when the loser is the guy, he can buy female underwear all by himself while the girl is watching him how he's managing it from a distance. Whether the underwear will be for the boy or girl is decided by the winner. Another example: when the loser is the girl, she can buy a cucumber with condoms while having a vibrator in her pussy at high speed. These two things are just examples. It can be any thing really.

• Play games that makes out who is the more daring of the both of you. A few ideas:
- Both wear only a tee shirt and go outdoors and see who dares to go the furthest without covering any body parts or hiding when a stranger comes near.
- Go to a semi public area and start masturbation each other. An example of certain locations: public library hidden between bookshelves, bars sitting in a corner, in a pool/ sea/ lake.

• Take pictures of each other. I am sure you don't look at each other 24/7, so take pictures when the other doesn't expect them to be taken. At the end of the weekend, you can show them to each other. Or just store them without showing them, just to have trump card next time.

• When both of you go to sleep, one of you gets to tie up the other. Once tied up, the free one gets to decide whatever will happen next. Make sure the tied person cannot escape without the help of the other. Things to do:
- Play with ice.
- Decide how the tied person will sleep.
- Decide how the tied person will wake up.
- Teasing.
- Denial.
- When male, giving them an orgasm and letting him sleep, although this might more be a punishment than enjoyable.
- When female, forced orgasms. Might be done as male, too. For the free person to decide.
- Listening a particular kind of music all night.
- Blindfolding/ leaving alone/ taking pictures/ writing on body/ putting on kinky items**/ etc.

• If you only want to do things together, then skip this idea.
Blindfold one person and give this person a new (kinky/ humiliating/ weird/ skimpy) outfit to wear. While still blindfolded, drive somewhere together. When driving a few circles, the blindfolded won't know how far he/ she will be from the house. When arrived at your chosen destination, push the blindfolded person out of the car and let him walk or ride home. When riding home, don't forget to take a bicycle with you. You can drive home and wait for the other to come back. Make sure the blindfolded knows the area and knows how to get home.

* Keep in mind both of you are in control of each other. So when you start having more and more fun with the other, the other will most likely also start having more and more fun with you.

** The best thing is to buy these items in advance without the other knowing. However, be sure it's not something that the tied up person definitly won't like.

I hope I helped you two a little with this. One last suggestion though. Both of you can go buy (kinky) items that can be used for the weekend together. However, done go together, instead go seperate so the both of you don't know what the other will be buying. And when you one (or both) of you do buy things, it is the best that it's something that can be used more than once.

EDIT: If all of these things I wrote isn't something you two were looking for, then I won't bother you any more. I wish you success with and have fun!

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 07-21-2015 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07-21-2015, 03:50 PM   #7
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

A few things that I found on the internet that might help as well.

- Top 50 Kinky Ideas for a Sexy Relationship
- The Best Kinky Sex Toys for Couples
- 100+ Sexual Bucket List Ideas

—Hans Axgil—
Old 07-21-2015, 08:39 PM   #8
kidfisher

Name something you want to experience and the other person shall preform it for you, and if the other wishes you must return the exact favour for them. So be careful what you wish for!
kidfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 12:24 AM   #9
Kinkysteeler

There is for sure some things there we have to try, thank you for the ideas!
It looks like a lot of fun, but we are still open to even more ideas, since we made it a sex week of we can find ideas enough, so any more ideas are welcome as well!
Old 07-22-2015, 01:32 AM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkysteeler View Post
As the title says, I need some help for this weekend.
Neither of us has gotten any action for a month now, so it's going to be hella fun nomatter what!
She suggested to me today that we do a "orgasm challenge"
Where we lie in front of each other a masturbate, the loser is the first one to cum, and has to make the other one cum as pleased.
But then I thought, I have seen you guys make some brilliant and fun/hot dares, and maybe we should try some more, anyone got any dates for us along those lines?

// kinkysteeler
You can try a variation on strip poker or similar. Not much in itself as you'll have both seen it all before, but you can add extras, like loser has to stay nude all weekend, be shaved down there and the winner to write on the loser with a sharpie whatever s/he likes. Then you order a pizza and loser has to answer the door when it arrives.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, help me, orgasm challenge, sex weekend