Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-05-2015, 12:45 PM   #1
BeeBimBop

Wait The Toilet Shuffle Race

This is a bit of an odd dare, so bear with it. I promise it is a lot harder and more amazing than it may sound.

About a year ago I began to get interested in things like enemas, piss drinking, etc. I loved the idea of being helpless while full of an enema, however I found it lame that I could just use the toilet whenever it got too much. There was no risk of messing. Obviously bondage is the answer to that problem. The issue is, that while I like bondage, I don't enjoy self bondage often because I'm afraid of getting stuck in the bondage and unable to get out without assistance. NOBODY MUST KNOW MY SECRETS.

Well last night, just messing around, I found a solution to that issue and created one of my favorite scenarios thus far. The great part is that anyone can alter it to their comfort level!

Materials you will need:
-Two pieces of rope (I used the cloth belts that come with shorts)
-Two handcuffs
-Enema bag
-A strong tape (I used packing tape)
-A bowl (I used a mixing bowl)
-Either oven mitts

To set up, find your start and end location in your house. The start location should be the furthest point away from the end location, which is your bathroom. At the start location, you are going to want to put your rope, handcuffs, tape, and oven mitts.

Proceed to the end location now, which should be a far away bathroom. Place the bowl in the bathroom. Now, you are going to pee in the bowl. I recommend at least three times before starting the dare, however you may do it more or less depending on how hard you want the piss drinking portion to be. I did about 6. Finally, tape the toilet lid down. It should be very difficult to open without removing the tape. Once you have everything in place, and a bowl full of piss, your game begins.

If possible, preform your enema in your start location. If not then wherever you can is fine (even end location). How much is up to you. As soon as you are full of your enema, shut every door between you and the toilet. For some people this will be one. For me, I made a route through my roommates room and his bathroom.

Now, at your start location, place yourself in bondage. The quicker you do this the better as that enema is going to start working fast. Use one rope to bind your feet together. Use the second rope to get a double knot through the first rope, and bring it up towards your hands. Attach each handcuff independently to the second ropes free end, and then place your hands into the two open ends of the cuffs. Finally put on the oven mitts. If you can, try to tape them aroudn the wrists, but this is annoying and I didn't bother.

Now your journey begins. If done correctly, you have only wasted 30 seconds to a minute so far. Your hands and legs will be tied so that you cannot effectively walk or crawl or hobble. You will only be able to slowly worm-crawl through your home. Begin your route. Every door you encounter will be difficult to open due to the mitts. Proceed through the house. If you mess before you get to the finish line, you must still continue.

When you have reached the bathroom, your game is not yet over. You must drink the entire bowl of piss before you can release into the toilet. After you have drunk the piss, you need to find a way to open the toilet lid with your mitts still on. I recommend using your mouth. FInally, once you have gotten the toilet lid unstuck, you may use the key to undo your bondage and release into the toilet.

There are many different variations of this dare I can see, and I look forward to exploring them all.

-Blindfolding yourself to make it more difficult to navigate. Alternatively, turning off all the lights.
-The use of olive oil and plastic bags in place of mitts to make opening doors harder (makes removing tape easier though)
-A gag to prevent using teeth to remove tape (this was the slowest part for me)
-If you don't like pee drinking, simply moving all piss from one bowl to another.
-Putting bowl of pee on top of favorite clothing, forcing you to drink it to get a handcuff key submerged in the piss.
-If you have keys to each room, you can even create challenges to get into the room. You could have one where you have a wall mounted dildo and have to fuck yourself 50 times before you can continue. Or if you like shit eating, shit before the game starts and have some covering a key.

I'm sorry if this is confusing. It's a bit difficult to explain. But hopefully everyone gets a good gist of how it happens.

Loves: Foodplay, Anal, Piss, Forced, Ass to Mouth, Enema, Cum-Eating, Light Scat, Enema

Punishments: Heavy Scat, Bathroom Control, Messy, Diapers, Hidden Public

Limits: Public, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends, Ice, Wedgies, Sissy, Chastity

Check out my Beginner to Expert Scat Dare!

PM DARES

Currently looking for a Master for toilet play. Kik - BlueBeanstalk
BeeBimBop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BeeBimBop for this post:
Old 07-09-2015, 02:57 PM   #2
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

This is actually very good !

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk