Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-28-2015, 01:01 PM   #1
courierSix

Default Person above "until you see someone"

Alright, let's cut the pork.

The point of this person above is to dare the above person to do something involving nudity (such as stripping, exposed masturbating, etc) until they spot another person going about their business.

E.g:
Below Person
I dare you to strip naked

A basic one for starters, the above person would find somewhere public of their choosing (such as a yard, block, etc) and would strip naked. For this purpose, they would remain naked until they see someone else. Whether that other person sees them or not isn't required.

Thanks and have fun, keep dares reasonable, we don't want people getting into law trouble!
Old 06-29-2015, 05:13 AM   #2
DaringDeezNuts

I dare you to stand in your front yard nude for 10 minutes, and when a car comes, approach it.
DaringDeezNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 05:24 AM   #3
courierSix

Sadly it's highly illegal to be caught naked in my country, I can only do semi-public or something that looks accidental at most. Da law sucks.

Anyway, I'll dare you.
I dare you to take out the trash with a loosely fitted towel around your waist. You cannot touch this towel, if it falls off, act like you don't notice (maybe someone might actually fall for it). Repeat at regular intervals until you spot someone.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, nude, person, public, strip