Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-26-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Default That Special Someone [FICTION]

This story starts off INCREDIBLY tame, and is quite slow until the third or fourth chapter. I HAVE decided to keep the more explicit things out, so if you're looking for something to get you all horny and everything, go away. That's NOT the point I'm trying to get across with this story. Also, the chapters start off short, and gets longer as it goes on. All I can say is, I aim for around 500-600 words per chapter.

Prologue

Looking around, she could see the other workers flooding in, at the early hour of 6:30am. The sun was barely up, and people were just starting to bust around into the crowded squares, of the Northern Shire. This was going to be yet another typical day for the corporate office.

“Ms. Murphy, you have a meeting in fifteen minutes.”

That was her secretary. Kiana Skyler. From the day she walked into the interview, Rachel knew that Kiana was a fast, efficient worker.

“Thanks Kiana. Also, can you call Kathleen and tell her that I will be available tomorrow, lunch. She called earlier and requested a lunch appointment.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Rachel entered her office and saw that her answering machine was blinking. Putting her coffee down on her desk, she walked over, and saw that it was a message from Kathleen.

‘That’s strange,’ she thought to herself. ‘Kathleen is my closest friend. In fact she’s my roommate, and the only times she’s ever left a message was when there had been a fire next door.’

She pressed the ‘new’ button.

‘I hope you got this in time. I won’t be home tonight, because Mike has just asked for a romantic night out. There’s someone I want you to meet tomorrow afternoon. Do NOT decline me now; I’ve got this all set out for you. She has all the information you’ll need, and she has the perfect man for you.’

She goes on for a few more sentences about the girl she was going to meet tomorrow. Not once saying her name. Tomorrow she was going to meet this girl. Who? Kathleen had come close to saying her name a couple of times, but caught herself. All she knew was that, potentially, her future would lie in the hands of a yet-be-be-known person. That thought scared her.

Returning to work, her mind sub-consciously pondered over the message, back and forth. Glancing at the clock on the wall, she realised that her meeting would start in 5 minutes.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS

Last edited by LilAngel; 03-26-2009 at 03:23 AM. Reason: More clarifications.
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

Good start, will be looking forward to the next part

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #3
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Default Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Her presentation went without a hitch, and she had just gotten a huge weight off her back. She was tired, exhausted and worn out. She knew she couldn’t sleep, and decided to go to the local Velvet Swing Club. The clubs was full of hot men and women, so even if she didn’t get picked up (and get her brains fucked out by a hunk), she would have a good time.

She went for a nice casual look; dark blouse, and a short skirt in a light shade of blue. Low silver heels and stockings finished her look. The blouse gave just enough cleavage for the ‘fuck me’ look, but covered the important parts.

‘I should get there by 8:30,’ she thought to herself.

The cab delivered her there by 8:25. A discrete and tidy tip at the door got her to the head of the line waiting to get in. The dance floor was almost empty, but several couples were slowly dancing to the smooth jazz band. She took a visible position in the corner and sat down with a whiskey sour.

She caught the eye of several men, but she noticed that they had all left their partners to ask her for a dance. They were decent dancers, but she limited herself to one dance for them. At the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of someone else. She quickly thanked her current dance partner, Timothy, and went back to her booth.

The man walked over and gave a little bow.

“The name’s Carlos. Carlos Vanquil.”

----------------------------------- Two Week Earlier ---------------------

Walking out of building, she quickly crossed the road, and entered the Ocean House. Kathleen was already in the waiting line, and was just about to be seated. Quickly ordering, Rachel took the opportunity to bombard Kathleen with questions, before the ‘mystery person’ would arrive.

“When...”

“Calm down, Rach. I’ve told you this before. You’re a damn sexy women, but your hormones rule your mind, and you are the horniest, randiest girl I've ever known. What this person offer will change your life forever. Say what you want, in front of her. I promise you you’ll have the most incredible time when you meet him.”

Taking a deep breath, she forced herself to calm down.

“Do you mind telling me her name?”

“It would be better if she told you, herself,” Kathleen replied, with a wicked grin on her face, “and speaking of which, here she comes.”

Rachel glanced back, and noticed a petite woman, walking over. She was probably in her late 20s or early 30s.

Kathleen stood up and walked out of her chair. “Rach, this is Isabella Stanley. Bella, this is Rachel. My lunch finishes in ten minutes, so I better get going. Hope this works out.”

With a hidden wink to Rach, she walked out of the restaurant.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 03-28-2009, 10:35 PM   #4
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Pulling out her chair, Bella sat down and gave a warm smile.

“So Ms. Murphy...”

Surprised that Bella knew her surname, Rach replied, “Please, call me Rachel.”

“If you wish, Rachel. I know you’re surprised, and you’re probably a bit overwhelmed right now.” Rachel nodded. “Kathleen has told me quite a bit about you, and there’s a concept I want to introduce you to. I hope you have a bit of free time in your hands.”

“I’ve had my secretary organize an extra half hour.”

“Excellent. I know this is probably a little fast on you, but Kathy said that you would be able to handle it. Have you ever heard of BDSM?”

Rach shook her head.

“BDSM is a complex acronym derived from the terms bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism. Shhh... I’ll try to explain. Some people in the world, are born in the world, with a submissive personality. Some people... just like to be dominated. They like their choices being taken away from them. To most submissives or slaves, this is comforting.”

Rachel interrupted. “You mean people LIKE being slaves?”

Secretly, she had just begun realising why some of her other relationships hadn’t worked out.

“I’ll try and explain this as best I can. Submission is a gift, and it is one of the most powerful gifts in the world. Masters or Mistresses don’t just walk up to you one day, and make you their bitch, or slut. The ultimate philosophy of BDSM is actually: ‘Safe, Sane, and Consensual’. Everything is about consent. Most couples believes in safe words...”

“Safe words. What’s that?”

“Safe words are commonly used as a tool for the submissive to say ‘I am at my limits’. Dominants try to look at their submissive’s body for evidence that the slave is near their limits, but too often, other things, might lower their normal pain tolerance more than a dominant realise. Other times, it might be an injury that the dominant is unaware of. Safe words are mostly regarded as one of the most important aspects of play, to someone.”

“Play?”

“Play is the term to describe what we do. Some people call them ‘scenes’, and to others, BDSM might be regarded as a lifestyle.”

“I think I’m beginning to understand this, and to be honest, it sounds a lot more exciting than regular sex. I think Kathleen has once tried to explain domination and submission to me. I probably should’ve payed more attention.”

“The lifestyle you’re used to, in the BDSM world, is called the ‘vanilla lifestyle’.”

“Why would they call a lifestyle ‘vanilla’?”

“Think about it this way. Vanilla ice-cream. It is plain and it’s boring. That’s what the regular lifestyle is. Have you ever done anything more exhilarating than you can imagine? Have you pushed yourself to new heights that you couldn’t have imagined?”

Rachel shook her head. “I don’t know if I fully understand this, but my lunch break is slightly limited. It definitely sounds intriguing. Is there a way I can contact you when I’m ready?”

“That’s understandable. Kathleen has my number. It’s been nice talking to you, Rachel.”

“I’ve learnt a lot. Thanks, Isabella.”

They payed the check and went separate ways.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 03-29-2009, 06:23 AM   #5
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Wow, this is brilliant. I am intrigued, you should definitely write more. Also, loving this because my name is Bella. I'm feeling involved

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk