Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-13-2015, 06:04 AM   #1
Eroticowl

Default Solo slave bitch needs humiliating and painful tasks

I'm currently without a Dom, and I'd like to be assigned a few long term humiliation/ self inflicted pain tasks to keep me in check. For instance, I'm not allowing myself to piss without totally removing my pants and sitting like so: http://img2.megabooru.com/images/2d/...f905dd14660dbb. I'd also like to think of some kind of system that regulates my orgasm, like a dice game or something.
Nothing family related or that could damage me permanently, but other than that I don't have a lot of real limits.
Eroticowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 06:08 AM   #2
wh2013bull

Default master

I would like to be your master and from now on you will wait for at least 3 hours before you go to bath room and you will Mod edit: no requesting picsand you will be allowed to orgasm then

Last edited by Happy Me; 06-13-2015 at 11:05 AM.
wh2013bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:36 AM   #3
nicelyvillainous
getDare Ladder

Here's an edge to try whenever you need to cum:
Strip and kneel in front of a clock. Close your eyes and keep them closed. Play with yourself. When you're ready to cum, ask out loud for permission and open your eyes. If the minutes on the clock don't end in 0, you don't get permission. Punish your cock and balls until it does end in 0, and either stop without cumming or close your eyes and try again.
If the clock does end in 0 then you have permission to cum. Until the minute ticks over to the next one. When it does, hands off. If you didn't cum, ask for a punishment for being greedy and asking for permission to cum when you weren't right on the edge.

Let's also add a little more challenge to your bathroom humiliation. Whenever you pee you must hold the tip of your cock against the palm of your hand, and when you're done lick your hand clean before going to wash them.

Male dominant creative sadist with a soft side. My mind goes dark places but I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes.

Bi, but lean strongly towards the distaff side of the force, so if male, you will have to make an effort to attract my attention for long.
nicelyvillainous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:00 AM   #4
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Default Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroticowl View Post
I'm currently without a Dom, and I'd like to be assigned a few long term humiliation/ self inflicted pain tasks to keep me in check. For instance, I'm not allowing myself to piss without totally removing my pants and sitting like so: http://img2.megabooru.com/images/2d/...f905dd14660dbb. I'd also like to think of some kind of system that regulates my orgasm, like a dice game or something.
Nothing family related or that could damage me permanently, but other than that I don't have a lot of real limits.
You can't wear pantie or a bra. You have to wear short skirt and small when you go out. When you first get in a car you will edge when you get where you are going you will edge before you get out. If you go some where to eat you have to set at the table with your feet spread 2 feet a part
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:08 AM   #5
Eroticowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh2013bull View Post
I would like to be your master and from now on you will wait for at least 3 hours before you go to bath room and you will send me more pics of you and you will be allowed to orgasm then
I should say that I'm a male, sorry
Eroticowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:12 AM   #6
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Another option of dice based orgasm control. You have to roll 2d6 - two times a six sided dice. You will multiply the result by each other and this is the number of edges you have to do before you can roll again. Only if you score both 1 you can orgasm. Example:
  • rolled 4,5 - you have to edge 20 times before you can roll again
  • rolled 5 and 6 - you have to edge 30 times before you can roll agian.
  • roll 6,6 - edge 36 times and roll again.
  • rolled 1,1 - finally you can cum

Why one - because it's more fun to have you edge 36 times and not get to cum than if you got to cum and only had to do 1 edge at 1,1 roll

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, male, pain, solo, tasks