Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
emo_scare_me

Default Group Dare

Okay, for my first ever dare, i've decieded to do something that i have not yet seen on these forums.

First you need a group of about 5-10 people, mixed genders.

Then all of you need to strip down to your underwear/boxers/panties/bra and put them into a pile.

After that, everyone needs to get blind folded except for one person.

Then, each person takes a turn picking 3 pieces of clothing. The way you pick is that the person that is not blind folded watches you while you walk over to the pile of clothes and (since your blind folded you wont know) touch a random spot on the pile. When the person that is not blind folded sees you touch an article of clothing, they will take out that article of clothing from the pile and give it to you. When you have picked your three items, you must wear that article of clothing for the rest of the game. If you pick a sock, then you get the socks in pairs.

Also, for further fun, you could go completely nude and make it like 5 articles of clothing. The fun part is that for a few people, there may not be any articles of clothing left to pick from when it is their turn.

Also, you could alter the amount of clothing, so that some people will not have clothing at all, and only be wearing underwear/boxers/bra/panties.

Have fun!

emo_scare_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:12 AM   #2
RachelJones

Send a message via MSN to RachelJones

cool idea, sometimes play dares at parties so will have to remember it. We did something simular last summer at a party in a friends garage, but it was like musical chairs but with clothes, we had to all strip down to our underware (boys and girls) then one piece was taken away. when the music stopped everyone had to grab 1 piece of clothing and put it on, then anouther piece was taken away. when you got a top and bottom you where out and the last person in lost and had to take of a piece of underware. then the game started again.

I had to get toppless once and one of the girls lost twice in a row and ended up naked, and a few of the boys lost their pants as well.

Red
-x-
RachelJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:21 AM   #3
Coyote
getDare Addict

this is one that i might try if i get a chance. Goood dare. but the person not blindfolder could cheat. TEE HEE
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
emo_scare_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
this is one that i might try if i get a chance. Goood dare. but the person not blindfolder could cheat. TEE HEE
Lol, of course. Thats why is so suspenseful. Cause if you pick some clothes that you KNOW are there, and the not blindfolded person could thus thwart your plans to get a good pair of clothes.

emo_scare_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #5
thirdchoice
Account Banned

good idea, may try and get it going aparty sometime (:
thirdchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:56 AM   #6
lil'baby-jo

This is a really good idea,

and i like that fact you don't know if the unblindfolded will cheat,

now if only my friends were a little more... daring

Advertisements