Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-17-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
kendra_gurl

Red face Messy NonPoop Diaper Dare

Hi I'm new to this site but have enjoyed reading a lot of the dares so thought I'd give ya one of my favorites.

If you are into public pooping but just can't handle to odor this is a great alternative.

Items needed

adult diapers
4 large slightly green bananas
1 pair control top hose
disposable enema (recommended)

To began I recommend cleansing your ass with an enema to make sure there will be no foul odors

Peel all the bananas and place them in a sink of hot water for about 5 minutes until they become very slimy.

Insert one or two of the whole peeled slimy bananas (which ever your comfortable with) into your ass all the way.

Put on the diaper then place the remaining bananas inside the crotch area of the diaper.

Now the fun part. put on the control top hose and pull up as tightly as possible to hold everything securely in place.

Dress as normal

When I do this myself I enjoy going for a very long walk ( secluded or very public) until nature takes her course and I can no longer keep the 2 in my ass from coming out. This dare is a great dare for a very busy public place if you also bring a banana along to eat incase you think anyone might be smelling your banana filled diaper

Hint: the greener the bananas the more difficult it is to force them out hence giving me the feeling of having anal sex with every step.

Option: rather than going for a walk try setting in your favorite chair reading other dares until you make your mess

Enjoy

PS yes I am filled with 2 and 2 as I write this and can usually hold everything in for about an hour
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to kendra_gurl for this post:
Old 03-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great dare, absolutely amazing, but isn't it hard to get peeled slimy/mushy bananas inserted anally? Just wondering
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
kendra_gurl

Not really just remember they need to be a little green to make them firmer
Old 03-26-2009, 09:08 AM   #4
kendra_gurl

With all the anal insertion dares on this site I'm really amazed no on has posted a reply about trying this one yet.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
SavorySpanks
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to SavorySpanks Send a message via Yahoo to SavorySpanks

Wow. This sounds great. I am like so-turned-on just thinking about it. I don't think I could get two up the arse, but I always love the feeling of having my pants and bowels full.

This isn't an anal dare, but I thought you might like this that I had thought of a while back: If you like to suck cock, then take a green banana and peel it most of the way. Then put it in and out of the mouth, throat it, etc. as much as it takes to fill your mouth with gooy white slime. When it's full, let it spit/drool out all over your face. Rub the banana through your boobs and crotch and then resume sucking. Enjoy it in that fashion until you the banana is totally gone.

Ok, thanks again for the great idea. I hope you like mine.
SavorySpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:25 PM   #6
SavorySpanks
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to SavorySpanks Send a message via Yahoo to SavorySpanks
Smile Undo

Somehow the last post posted twice, so I have undone this one.

Ok, thanks again for the great idea. I hope you like mine.

Last edited by SavorySpanks; 03-27-2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: It posted twice
SavorySpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #7
beentheredonethat
Baby Member

I have a slight twist... insert four suppositories after bananas then put diaper on and get in your car and drive till you can no longer hold it then once you let go in the diaper stop by the nearest drivethrough and order something to eat or drive as far as you can without letting go and when you finally do go to the gas pump gas make sure you go into the gas station to pay for it...
beentheredonethat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:36 AM   #8
willson

what kind of suppositories laxatives? .....

Kendra how green do i have to go i just ended up with mashed banana round my asshole.. you must have a loose ass ...

sounds good though slight worry that i may never get it out should it get it in but i suppose it will go musshy in the end...
willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:17 AM   #9
kendra_gurl

HaHa Wilson perhaps your just a "tightass". The key here is to allow the peeled bananas to become very slick from placing them in the hot water for a few minutes. As long as there is some green still on the peel they should be firm enough but if your still having trouble inserting them you might try some lube without warming the bananas as that does make them even softer.

As for suppositories...Trust me if your able to get two or more whole peeled bananas in your ass, about 20 minutes will be as long as anyone can hold them so just relax and have fun.

I personally enjoy doing this then taking my 3 1/2 mile walk around the park jogging path. I usually get about half way around before they start coming out and have no option but to finish the course.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:27 AM   #10
willson

"tight ass" lol yea im new to sticking things up my bum....but i like it.
cant wait to try it out....oh how i love the risk....and the fullness..

prehaps i should wear a large but plug to streatch my ass out..
Old 04-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #11
babyboy270292

I am definitely gonna try this, and probably make it a regular thing i love the sound of it.
What a great dare many thanks!
babyboy270292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #12
willson

Red face

Ok had to streatch my but out with a 2" plug , but i got the 2 bananas in well 1.5 and some mush, one went in fine but the next one stopped half way and pushing just turned it to mush,,, but i forced as much of the mush is as i could and spread the rest round my groin.....no i cant decide if you walk or not to walk, and but plug in aswell or not,, i guess it would stop the bananas coming out but it would make me more full, but then i am pretty full atm.

anyway loving the feel of the insertion of the banana love you kendra_gurl :0
Old 04-30-2009, 12:26 PM   #13
kendra_gurl

Great Willson !!! So do tell how long could you hold them and did you go for a walk? Did you enjoy the feeling of the mess as they came out and how long did you stay messy?
Old 04-30-2009, 01:29 PM   #14
babyboy270292

I did this dare and have to say I loved it and will be doing it again soon! I got both in my ass and went 4 a walk up to the shop, about 20 mins they stayed, felt great being stuffed full. They started slippingf out in the middle of the store so I had to stand and push them out there and then, felt amazing, so messy it was a great feeling. And when i got home around half an hour later, I decided to take the nappy off and eat the brown bananas.
babyboy270292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #15
Experimental_Daree

Love the dare Kendra, I might try this but I don't have access to any adult nappies and might get a few strange looks buying some if I can find any. Arethey noticeable under normal clothing? Ever tried it without? And what we all want to know... when they've started coming out during your walk have you ever tried grinding to a slimy banananary orgasm?
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk