Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-17-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
maoboy

Send a message via MSN to maoboy
Default Week long dare

I did all this myself, because no one came to me with dares ... I dare you to have the same 5 days !

1st day : stay naked in your house for at least 20 hours, or as long as you are at home. No hiding. Curtains open, and don't forget to turn the light on at night so that everyone in the neighboorhood can see what you are up to. You have to edge twice today, always in front of a window. First time during the day, second time at night. No touching apart from those two times, no cumming. Of course you'll have to sleep naked (every following night).

2nd day : first thing in the morning, calm down : take a 5 minutes long cold shower. Then, look at yourself in the mirror, and without touching, try to get hard. You can now dress, but no underwear today ! When you are back home, you have to get naked and fold your clothes carefully before unlocking your door. Now tie your balls for at least 1 hour, no touching. Of course no cumming today !

3rd day : today you'll have to take some tight underwear. I want you to wedgie yourself in any way you like. You can hide somewhere, but first make sure there are at least 50 people around, so you could get caught... Stay like that 15 minutes. You'll have to shave your privates today too. At night, film yourself while you edge 3 times without cumming. Then while watching this video, edge 3 more times. Thats over, no more touching, no cumming

4th day : no underwear, plus tie our balls (not too tight) for the whole day, no matter where you are ! you'll have to get hard each hour (1.00 / 2.00 etc), so take care where you are at this moment. You will have to edge at 4 pm and 6 pm. Now you have the choice. If you want to cum today, you'll have to do it in public, in your trousers, and then keep walking in public with your cum filled pants for onr hour (it could be in a mall, thats what I did, with dark pants). If you don't want or find it too public, well, don't cum !

5th day : shave your privates again today. in the evening, not before, here is you last chance to cum : put two clothpins on each nipple, 5 on the balls, turn on the light, stant blindfolded in front of the window, and masturbate with toothpaste as lube. Keep adding toothpaste till you cum on the window. Remove the blindfold, and if you dare lick the cum ! If you decided not to do this, you'll have to spend 5 more days edging 3 times a day, without underwear, with shaved privates (every two days), and slapping your balls 25 times each morning and each night. Then you'll be allowed to cum

Enjoy !
Old 03-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #2
Coyote
getDare Addict

well you put alot of thougth into this so i will try it.
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk