Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2015, 01:16 AM   #1
wannabtrained

Wink Need help to stretch my pussy

I'm a girl with a moderate pussy, but want to ruin it. I'm now here asking the members of GetDare to help me. Either help me stretch my pussy, give me ideas of stuff to put inside myself, or tell me how to fuck my cunt. If I'm unable to do what you suggest (within reason, of course), then you can torture my pussy and/or nipples for failing the task.

Notes:
Nothing tiny. I don't want to lose something inside. Give me a way to get the item(s) back out.
Nothing giant, but I want to work up to larger objects.
If you want to dare me to do other things, torture/punish me, or own me for a certain amount of time, PM me!

Likes: light to moderate pain, cruelty, asking for punishments/torture, tit torture, pussy torture, pussy stretching, ruining, punishments, forced, ice/cold, fun stuff!

Limits: friends, family, pets, blood/needles, piss, shit, messy, anal, diaper, writing lines, clothing control, long-term, extreme hot sauce, mouth

PM me if you want to own me for a session!

Last edited by wannabtrained; 05-03-2015 at 10:17 PM.
wannabtrained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 10:39 AM   #2
Faust6

Don't know how far have you stretched, but here you go:

Put slowly an orange in your pussy, then get it out and continue increasing speed till you can't faster.

PS. Find orange that fits, if you can't find one that fits, then try a mandarine, it has similar texture.

EDIT: Haven't noticed at start that you like ice/cold. Before inserting orange - put it in freezer for 15min.

Last edited by Faust6; 05-03-2015 at 10:55 AM.
Faust6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
wannabtrained

Thank you very much Faust I will try it for sure tomorrow

Likes: edging, orgasm control, being spied, cum denial, cunt stretching, ruining.

Limits: friends, family, pets, blood/needles, piss, shit, messy, anal, diaper, writing lines, clothing control, long-term, mouth, pussy spankings, nipple torture.

Kik cuntcaveslut
Old 05-03-2015, 03:35 PM   #4
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabtrained View Post
I'm a girl with a moderate pussy, but want to ruin it. I'm now here asking the members of GetDare to help me. Either help me stretch my pussy, give me ideas of stuff to put inside myself, or tell me how to fuck my cunt. If I'm unable to do what you suggest (within reason, of course), then you can torture my pussy and/or nipples for failing the task.

Notes:
Nothing tiny. I don't want to lose something inside. Give me a way to get the item(s) back out.
Nothing giant, but I want to work up to larger objects.
If you want to dare me to do other things, torture/punish me, or own me for a certain amount of time, PM me!

Likes: light to moderate pain, cruelty, asking for punishments/torture, tit torture, pussy torture, pussy stretching, ruining, punishments, forced, ice/cold, fun stuff!

Limits: friends, family, pets, blood/needles, piss, shit, messy, anal, diaper, writing lines, clothing control, long-term, extreme hot sauce, mouth

PM dares or if you want to own me for a session!
OK we are going to get you fisting(eventually)! You will edge for me using 1 finger to penetrate your cunt you will hold that edge for 1 minute. Then you will "reset" by whipping your pussy 25 times with a leather belt(hard). Next you will edge using 2 fingers and holding the edge for 2 minutes. Then another reset whipping. Then 3 fingers / 3 min. edge hold, reset. Then 4, then 5.If you can fist yourself then you are allowed to orgasm. If at any time you orgasm while you are supposed to be edging, it is to be a Ruined orgasm and your punishment doubles. If by the end you are not able to fist yourself you fail and will not be allowed an orgasm. You will also whip your pussy 100 times for your failure. A detailed report is expected.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:25 PM   #5
HannahSlut
getDare Sweetheart

Try putting lube on a banana and fucking your self to edge 10 times.

I am to only wear 4" heels or taller except for dance practice.

Likes: Submissive, Insertion, Anal, Ice, Body Writing,Semi-Public, Slight Pain, Clothing control

Toys: Dildo and nipple clamps

Limits: Piss, Pictures, Family, Friends

HannahSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:04 AM   #6
wannabtrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faust6 View Post
Don't know how far have you stretched, but here you go:

Put slowly an orange in your pussy, then get it out and continue increasing speed till you can't faster.

PS. Find orange that fits, if you can't find one that fits, then try a mandarine, it has similar texture.

EDIT: Haven't noticed at start that you like ice/cold. Before inserting orange - put it in freezer for 15min.
Ok so I tried to do this, it was really hard at first but when I got a smaller orange it fitted and I got it in me, the feeling was awesome, I was birthing it in and out for about 5 minutes.
Thanks for the dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
OK we are going to get you fisting(eventually)! You will edge for me using 1 finger to penetrate your cunt you will hold that edge for 1 minute. Then you will "reset" by whipping your pussy 25 times with a leather belt(hard). Next you will edge using 2 fingers and holding the edge for 2 minutes. Then another reset whipping. Then 3 fingers / 3 min. edge hold, reset. Then 4, then 5.If you can fist yourself then you are allowed to orgasm. If at any time you orgasm while you are supposed to be edging, it is to be a Ruined orgasm and your punishment doubles. If by the end you are not able to fist yourself you fail and will not be allowed an orgasm. You will also whip your pussy 100 times for your failure. A detailed report is expected.
I did everything as requested, at first I wasn't sure that I could edge that much, but I managed to do it. I couldn't feel only 1 finger in my pussy so I it took longer to edge but the 25 times whipping made me even hornier, so I went on with doing this, it was really hard at the end to edge while having 5 fingers in it, but I couldn't insert my whole wrest, so I guess it doesn't count as fisting yet. Should I whip my cunt for 100 times now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahSlut View Post
Try putting lube on a banana and fucking your self to edge 10 times.
The banana won't do anything to me sorry ((( I can't find a banana big enough to stretch me. But thanks for the dare.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, being spied, cum denial, cunt stretching, ruining.

Limits: friends, family, pets, blood/needles, piss, shit, messy, anal, diaper, writing lines, clothing control, long-term, mouth, pussy spankings, nipple torture.

Kik cuntcaveslut
Old 05-04-2015, 05:15 AM   #7
Faust6

Have you any plush toys?

Find one which is more round and is bigger than your pussy, put in condom (or in plastic bag) lube it and insert. As it is soft, it will become smaller and will fit. Then make some squats. You will feel how it expands and collapses inside.

Instead of plush toy you could use wisp of bast.
Faust6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:18 AM   #8
wannabtrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faust6 View Post
Have you any plush toys?

Find one which is more round and is bigger than your pussy, put in condom (or in plastic bag) lube it and insert. As it is soft, it will become smaller and will fit. Then make some squats. You will feel how it expands and collapses inside.

Instead of plush toy you could use wisp of bast.
oh nice thanks will try it tomorrow or in the evening

thanks for awesome dares!

Kik cuntcaveslut
Old 05-04-2015, 04:23 PM   #9
painbringer
getDare Devil

I did everything as requested, at first I wasn't sure that I could edge that much, but I managed to do it. I couldn't feel only 1 finger in my pussy so I it took longer to edge but the 25 times whipping made me even hornier, so I went on with doing this, it was really hard at the end to edge while having 5 fingers in it, but I couldn't insert my whole wrest, so I guess it doesn't count as fisting yet. Should I whip my cunt for 100 times now?

Of course you should whip your cunt 100 times as previously instructed and add another 50 for making me have to tell you AGAIN!

You are to self fist your pussy every day until it becomes easy for you and yes you will whip your pussy 100 times when you fail! Of couse you will edge before you begin. You are only allowed to orgasm while fisting!

I only work with Females.

Last edited by painbringer; 05-04-2015 at 04:29 PM.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt, pussy, ruin, stretch, torture