Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
that random person

Male 18 M Masturbation Control

I plan on edging a lot from now until the weekend. I'm looking for some creative ways to do so. I will post back with reports of how the dares went. Please be mindful of my limits.
that random person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:48 PM   #2
panboy
Account Banned

Do a hanging wedgie (if you can't PM me) and rub yourself over the pants, edge until the pants rip, then stuff your mouth with them and go sit in front of a nice and big window. Spank yourself a little and then edge some more with your legs widely spread so everyone can see what a slut you are.

Limits: Pictures, Family, Friends, Public, Scat, Blood, Pee, Messy

If you are ever bored ( I like the picture, credit to owner): http://two.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.p...160&k=39980069

http://onesubmissiveact.com/doms/f8e48a32d54a11af3440

Ask me anything via PM.

Am 21 Male Pansexual
My girlfriend 17 Female Pansexual as well uses this a bit too
Send me whatever you want and I'll answer.
panboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:09 PM   #3
SubBoyy132

go to edge me please dot com and click the longest and hardest section, with no chance to cum.

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:01 PM   #4
that random person

Quote:
Originally Posted by panboy View Post
Do a hanging wedgie (if you can't PM me) and rub yourself over the pants, edge until the pants rip, then stuff your mouth with them and go sit in front of a nice and big window. Spank yourself a little and then edge some more with your legs widely spread so everyone can see what a slut you are.
This dare was pretty fun, though I made a few adjustments. First, I waited until night so I could do this. I didn't have a suitable place for a hanging wedgie, so I used my chair to give myself a chair wedgie. While in the wedgie, I rubbed the head off my cockcock. I edged a few times while in the wedgie. I didn't want them to rip though, so I got up and brought my chair over to my window. I stuffed my underwear in my mouth as best I could. I keeled on the chair so my ass was facing outwards and did my best to spank myself. Other people were home, so it was difficult to do it quietly. TheThen sat down in the chair facing the window. I went on to edge four times before stopping. I don't think any cars went by, but there are two neighbors across the street who could've seen. This was fun, keep it up.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:06 PM   #5
that random person

Alright, so I did since edging on my own, and here are two of the significant ones.
First, I did this while I was driving to a family friend's house (don't worry I drove safely). The whole time that I was doing this, I had my dick out the entire time. I edged at least three times on my way there.
Next, while at the house, I edged three times there (there was a big party). The thing was that there was a window with curtains that I could look out of. I stared straight at three different people.

I want to keep this thread going, but only if there's more activity. Otherwise, it's kinda boring.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:27 PM   #6
that random person

Another quick edging story for your faces.
So out starts off with me needing to stay after to make up a test. I went down with the teacher to a private conference room with the teacher. She gave me the test and left to go to a meeting, and I wasn't going to let this opportunity go. What I did was that while sitting down I let my dick stick down my leg (I was wearing gym shorts). As my dick was sticking out, I reached my hand partially into my pant leg and started rubbing what's known as the frenulum (Google is on your side). I was close to climaxing many times. At one point she returned to the room to check ok me. After she left I enjoyed a few seconds with my dick completely out. After I finished my test, I sat there trying to keep on edge. In my mind I decided that I should cum when she was in the room. It took a while for her to return (i had fun), but of course when she returned I want quite ready. I didn't get to cum with her there, so I went about my day.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #7
that random person

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubBoyy132 View Post
go to edge me please dot com and click the longest and hardest section, with no chance to cum.
As for this, I simply don't have the time for it. It takes waaaayyyyy too long.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, masturbation control