Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-05-2015, 01:17 PM   #1
KittyKat0000

Unhappy Naughty Little Girl (Female - 21Y)

This bad girl, has failed to listen and obey her master.Some punishment ideas for master would be very helpful, this slave needs to learn her actions have consequences and that behavior isn't to be tolerated . I am open to everything inculding pee, enema , pain, chastity , except for Blood,Family,Permanent, Pics/Video/Audio.

Thank you,
Kitty
Old 04-05-2015, 01:35 PM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

She will do up to 6 punishments. But I may make her do more if they are good enough ^^
Old 04-05-2015, 01:46 PM   #3
BunniesOwner
Distinguished Member

Simple and Nice Spanking Dice Dare

Roll a die twice.

The first roll is how hard you have to spank.

The second roll is how many spanks, but the catch is this, any time you get to 2 spanks left, you have to reroll and spank that amount as well. Now I know this sounds all easy and nice, but you can't stop until your master tells you to.

Ex. Roll 5 (so almost as hard as you can) and a 4. Spank twice, roll again and get a 6, spank four times and roll again, get a 3, spank once and roll again, etc, etc..

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=217893
BunniesOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:34 PM   #4
KittyKat0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniesOwner View Post
Simple and Nice Spanking Dice Dare

Roll a die twice.

The first roll is how hard you have to spank.

The second roll is how many spanks, but the catch is this, any time you get to 2 spanks left, you have to reroll and spank that amount as well. Now I know this sounds all easy and nice, but you can't stop until your master tells you to.

Ex. Roll 5 (so almost as hard as you can) and a 4. Spank twice, roll again and get a 6, spank four times and roll again, get a 3, spank once and roll again, etc, etc..
Thank you, Mr. BunniesOwner
Your Spanking Dice Dare left me in pain and unable to sit afterwards, I rolled my dice a total of 52 times, with a total of 218 to each cheek evened out to 230 by master. My ass was red, swollen, painful, and stung. To add ontop of my task, master made me sit on raw rice afterwards too add to my pain , to continue my punishment. Thank you for this painful yet understanding punishment.

Thank you,
Kitty
Old 04-05-2015, 03:37 PM   #5
vagus21
Distinguished Member

You will be his toilet for the next 24 hours

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:39 PM   #6
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
You will be his toilet for the next 24 hours
Good idea but unfortunately she is my online slave so I can't be physically with her.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:01 PM   #7
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Then she should use herself as her own human toilet for 24 hours.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 04:17 PM   #8
cumslutashley

If I could ask what did she do specifically to get her punished? She could be given a better, more specific punishment if we knew the reason.

One punishment my Master gave me when I failed to clean myself was that I had to hold in my pee all day. then I made 2 full pots of oatmeal and let it cool. Master then forced me into the bathtub, plugged the hole, and told me to pee on myself. He then peed on me and dumped all of the oatmeal in the tub. I then had to bathe in the tub for 2 hours, and I couldn't wash myself for the whole day. I had to sleep outside in the dirt because I was such a filthy whore.

Limits: scat, family, public, excessive pain, torture, enema

Please PM me to tell me how much of a dirty slut I am.
-PM "essay" and I will write a essay on how much of a slutty bitch I am
-PM "Spank x" and I will spank each ass cheek x times (limit 300 per day)
-PM "Slap x" and I will slap hard each cheek x times (limit 100 per day)
cumslutashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 04:27 PM   #9
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumslutashley View Post
If I could ask what did she do specifically to get her punished? She could be given a better, more specific punishment if we knew the reason.

One punishment my Master gave me when I failed to clean myself was that I had to hold in my pee all day. then I made 2 full pots of oatmeal and let it cool. Master then forced me into the bathtub, plugged the hole, and told me to pee on myself. He then peed on me and dumped all of the oatmeal in the tub. I then had to bathe in the tub for 2 hours, and I couldn't wash myself for the whole day. I had to sleep outside in the dirt because I was such a filthy whore.
She disobeyed my orders and was too cheeky the past few days and needs a lesson in discipline and respect towards her master (me ^^). I ordered her to close her internet but she reopened it without permission.

About the pee tasks: I have first started with her pee training and don't want to rush her into it. We haven't come far till now (she has still a lot of other things to learn) and are currently at peeing into a bowl and touching it.

So I would suggest a punishment without pee.

Thanks to all.

Last edited by BlaBlaBlubb; 04-05-2015 at 04:33 PM.
BlaBlaBlubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 09:11 PM   #10
painlovingkitty

Have her take two clamps (clothes pegs,binder clips,etc...) and tie a string through them and tie a string to a two liter bottle full of water have the bottle where it hangs down to her waist when she is standing now have her rest the bottle on the ground 100 times
painlovingkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:49 AM   #11
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by painlovingkitty View Post
Have her take two clamps (clothes pegs,binder clips,etc...) and tie a string through them and tie a string to a two liter bottle full of water have the bottle where it hangs down to her waist when she is standing now have her rest the bottle on the ground 100 times
Thanks for the punishment. She will do it today and will Report about it. I Added that only completed tries count. If it falls down it doesnt count.

Are there any other punishments?
Old 04-06-2015, 02:20 PM   #12
KittyKat0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by painlovingkitty View Post
Thank you Painlovingkitty,
Your punishment was quite painful, i got to about 38 easily then once i reached 50 i begain to get tired and my body started aching. Master also told me to add 2L on my labia once i reached 50, so ontop of the boob weight i also had to do weights with my pussy, adding on to pain and energy. Now i feel tired, achey and above all sore. Thank you for your punishment

Kitty
Old 04-06-2015, 04:07 PM   #13
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKat0000 View Post
This bad girl, has failed to listen and obey her master.Some punishment ideas for master would be very helpful, this slave needs to learn her actions have consequences and that behavior isn't to be tolerated . I am open to everything inculding pee, enema , pain, chastity , except for Blood,Family,Permanent, Pics/Video/Audio.

Thank you,
Kitty
You will give yourself a Milk and molassas enema (PM me if you need instruction). You will hold it for 20 minutes while kneeling in front of the toilet wishing that you were allowed to use it. You will not have a timer. you will have to guess if the time has expired. If you check and time has not expired you will add 5 minutes to the holding time. You will spank your ass with a paddlebrush or bathbrush 100 hard spanks / cheek imediately before taking he enema and another 100 / cheek after your first real urge to expel. I am fairly certain that after this you will be much more obedient.

Last edited by painbringer; 04-06-2015 at 04:48 PM.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 01:22 PM   #14
KittyKat0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Then she should use herself as her own human toilet for 24 hours.

Mr. vagus21,
Thank you for your new hand piss punishment . It was a new and fun? experience. It brought a new feeling with having to pee in a bowl then washing it after also. I peed a total of 3 times that day. Every time i pissed i felt a tingly and worrisome feeling since i knew i had to wash my hands with it after. When i was washing my hands my hands felt different like washing your hands in thinned paint, giving you a gross feel. After each of my rounds i washed my hands with soapy water, and felt a sense on cleanliness. Thank you for this new experience and punishment
Kitty
Old 04-18-2015, 09:00 PM   #15
KittyKat0000

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
You will give yourself a Milk and molassas enema (PM me if you need instruction). You will hold it for 20 minutes while kneeling in front of the toilet wishing that you were allowed to use it. You will not have a timer. you will have to guess if the time has expired. If you check and time has not expired you will add 5 minutes to the holding time. You will spank your ass with a paddlebrush or bathbrush 100 hard spanks / cheek imediately before taking he enema and another 100 / cheek after your first real urge to expel. I am fairly certain that after this you will be much more obedient.
Thank you Mr. Painbringer for your punishment
This M&M enema was a grossy and yucky adventure. I warmed up my enema for 2.5 minutes like in the instructions. Once the fluids were in my ass, I felt like liquid glue up my private parts. During this time I had to increase my time by 5 minutes due to my impatience of time. I was at 3:53minutes when I thought I was done unfortunately I was not, and had to add time ontop. Afterwards I slapped each cheek, adding pain to the liquid glue mixture and the slaps. Each time I felt like expelling the fluids, it felt like tar dripping, during the expelling period it also felt like tar… slow moving liquid. Thankfully I was allowed to clean myself out with a water enema afterwards. This punishment was a new experience, and gross to my body along with the painful slaps to my body.

Thank you for teaching me a lesson
Kitty

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naughty, punishment, slave