Go Back   getDare Forums > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2007, 03:26 PM   #1
jad77
Junior Member
 
jad77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 24
Default Stripping Naked In Front Of Girls

Hi im a 16yr old male and me and my sister (15) had a bet on the fa cup final the loser would do a dare for the other.

Anyway i lost the bet and my dare was to strip naked in front of her 3 friends who were coming around later. All her friends are girls of same age.

The dare was to strip completely naked and remain naked until they left.

finished this dare an hour ago having remained nude for 2 hours!!

Was wondering if anyone else has been dared to strip in front of girls?
jad77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:19 AM   #2
17Slave4Girls
Member
 
17Slave4Girls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
Send a message via Yahoo to 17Slave4Girls
Default

I did once have a similar thing happen, my 21 year old cousin (f) called me, and invited me over for a few drinks, when I get there, there were 4 of her friends (f) all 21-22 playing cards, so I suggested strip poker :P
Well, long story short they beat me, and I was forced to strip and masturbate infront of all 5 of them and cum into an empty wine glass... I found out later that night they used a deck of cards with little markings on the back, so they knew what cards I had at all times
17Slave4Girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: London/Berkshire, UK
Posts: 1,101
Default

stripped naked in front of two girls and had them take photos of me - was naked for about 30 minutes in all.

They then stripped for me....
__________________
Hugs!
Marc

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:40 PM   #4
17Slave4Girls
Member
 
17Slave4Girls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
Send a message via Yahoo to 17Slave4Girls
Default

I don't know why, but in a way, there is something exhilerating about being exposed infront of girls :P
17Slave4Girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:18 AM   #5
Smile Guy
Senior Member
 
Smile Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 441
Default

Good post. Nice to actually discuss dares once in a while!

I once had to change in the girl's changing room. I don't know if that really counts or not but I thought I'd just throw it out there. I'm actually very good at strip poker and tend to win all the time too!
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:22 AM   #6
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: London/Berkshire, UK
Posts: 1,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile Guy View Post
Good post. Nice to actually discuss dares once in a while!

I'm actually very good at strip poker and tend to win all the time too!
a) I agree!

b) remind me not to play with (against) you then!!
__________________
Hugs!
Marc

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:05 PM   #7
jad77
Junior Member
 
jad77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17Slave4Girls View Post
I don't know why, but in a way, there is something exhilerating about being exposed infront of girls :P
i must agree while i was naked i was more exited at the fact they were staring at my penis.
jad77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:50 PM   #8
17Slave4Girls
Member
 
17Slave4Girls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
Send a message via Yahoo to 17Slave4Girls
Default

I agree, I think it's because you know all attention is being paid to you
17Slave4Girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #9
rhode64
getDare Devil
 
rhode64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: England south coast
Posts: 1,144
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64 Send a message via Skype™ to rhode64
Default

my wife and friends strip me on a regular basis usually to see how far I will let them go and they get me to masterbate they get me naked regularly in public must be honest although embarassing its also a hell of a rush sorry cant add naughty pics dont know who will see them .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:51 PM   #10
hunkyjunky
Junior Member
 
hunkyjunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: nz
Posts: 9
Default stripp

when i was 18 me and my 15 yr old sis did sumtin similar to dat we bet on all the rugby matehes for thw whole season there was 18 in all (thats all we managed 2 find the scores 4) so evry time 1 of us lost we had to take a dare from the winner and i won 3times out of 18 so my dares were

shove a bannana in ur pussy
get ur frends 2 stip and tape it so i cud watch
and run round the street naked yelling wheres my pussy wheres my pussy(meaning cat)

and her dares where

strip down totaly naked infront of all her friends at her party

stay naked for the whole party

french kiss any girl at her party that wanted it

wear a tight bikini and serve drinks to all her friends

shave my dick wth all he freinds wathing(they all called me pubeless)

lick anything any1 wanted me 2 so yes thats right i had 2 lick some pussy a wart and my sister leg and her boob

wear my sisters cloths 2 school and wear them all day

shove a banana up my ass and go look at my pretty yello penis

get ited 2 my bed and let her friends do antging 2 me for half a hour

let the girls put make up on me anyware they wanted
so my dick was a lipstick penis

pee into a bottle and drink

masterbate and cum into a bottle and drink

let a fat chic bj me

masterbate infront of evry1 on cam

and lastly

my sisteres friend has a sister whos 12 and has a major majo crush on me so she dared me 2 baby sit this little girl and hav a shower with her and so evrything naked while the hole night was filmed buy my sis and her friend and i had 2 do anything the little girl told me

in the end i had 2 take a shower naked with the little girl then she wanted to pull on my penis and explore my pubes that had grown back and shen she pulled them off and told me 2 eat them and then drink a horrible meat smothie thing i blacked out after that and i fund cum al over the floor of my sistere frinds house and my sister friends sister had been bjinme when i was out cold zomg

ps this is a tru story
__________________
do your worst i do any dare now pain no pain xdress food anal gay ill do it im a tord free 2 any1 slave
hunkyjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:50 PM   #11
flyguyflyby
Junior Member
 
flyguyflyby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 21
Default

I once made a bet that I would do a strip tease if we lost beer pong, well we did. She wasn't going to collect at first, but kind of sarcastically said I should at her party the following weekend. She was surprised when I showed up with snap pants and a boom box. Long story short, I was probably naked for about 90 minutes, go alot of attention, and loved every minute of it!
__________________
25/m/pa

Likes: Nudity, humiliation, semi public

Limits: No anal, no scat (pee or poop), no permanent, no family
flyguyflyby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:02 PM   #12
BigRich
Member
 
BigRich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 47
Default

Next time make sure you don't hide yourself at all to the girls. Sit and expose yourself to them and try to encourage them to have eye contact with your penis. If you are cut or uncute, some girls haven't seen both ways. Move around near them and be agressive. What ar they going to do, leave the room? No. Take your fav by the hand and place it near your cock and encourage her to touch it. One out of the three will get wet and want to do more. The next thing you know you may have a hot teenage mouth gulping on your penis and trying to learn how to swallow her first cum. Trust me on this one.
BigRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #13
firebat180
Member
 
firebat180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkyjunky View Post
when i was 18 me and my 15 yr old sis did sumtin similar to dat we bet on all the rugby matehes for thw whole season there was 18 in all (thats all we managed 2 find the scores 4) so evry time 1 of us lost we had to take a dare from the winner and i won 3times out of 18 so my dares were

shove a bannana in ur pussy
get ur frends 2 stip and tape it so i cud watch
and run round the street naked yelling wheres my pussy wheres my pussy(meaning cat)

and her dares where

strip down totaly naked infront of all her friends at her party

stay naked for the whole party

french kiss any girl at her party that wanted it

wear a tight bikini and serve drinks to all her friends

shave my dick wth all he freinds wathing(they all called me pubeless)

lick anything any1 wanted me 2 so yes thats right i had 2 lick some pussy a wart and my sister leg and her boob

wear my sisters cloths 2 school and wear them all day

shove a banana up my ass and go look at my pretty yello penis

get ited 2 my bed and let her friends do antging 2 me for half a hour

let the girls put make up on me anyware they wanted
so my dick was a lipstick penis

pee into a bottle and drink

masterbate and cum into a bottle and drink

let a fat chic bj me

masterbate infront of evry1 on cam

and lastly

my sisteres friend has a sister whos 12 and has a major majo crush on me so she dared me 2 baby sit this little girl and hav a shower with her and so evrything naked while the hole night was filmed buy my sis and her friend and i had 2 do anything the little girl told me

in the end i had 2 take a shower naked with the little girl then she wanted to pull on my penis and explore my pubes that had grown back and shen she pulled them off and told me 2 eat them and then drink a horrible meat smothie thing i blacked out after that and i fund cum al over the floor of my sistere frinds house and my sister friends sister had been bjinme when i was out cold zomg

ps this is a tru story
Ok.......thats actually a bit too weird for me lol
__________________
If you tie 2 cats back by back, which one of them falls on his feet?
firebat180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #14
BettyBoop
princess ♔
 
BettyBoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England.
Posts: 8,236
Blog Entries: 116
Send a message via Skype™ to BettyBoop
Default

Hunky Junky. wth.
__________________

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
formspring.
My tumblr.



BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:48 AM   #15
garyk16
Junior Member
 
garyk16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1
Default

My girlfriend and I went to Maui last winter. We came upon a nude beach and she dared me to take it all off. Very embarassing at first, but after a few minutes, I calmed down. I dared her to also take it all off, but she didn't. After a while, she went in for a swim. I continued to lay there on the beach, naked. I actually liked it when a girl would walk by and look at me. I liked seeing the girls smile.
garyk16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Advertisements

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. - Dance and Play