Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-20-2015, 08:38 AM   #1
maj

Male 25/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (beginners only)

25/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (beginners only)

I'm 24 yo guy from europe, tall and athletic, studying at uni, sometimes bored when home so spending time on getdare

I'm looking for young (18-28) girl wanting to be dare slave under my control. Beginners well seen. I will give you some creative, cute and sexy dares, I've got plenty crazy of ideas We will do just for fun so definitely no kinky or gross ones. I will respect your likes, dislikes, limits, as well as going harder/lighter if you wish so.

Form of contact
Chat or e-mail only.
Few dares per week, I definitely prefer something more like long term contact (few weeks? maybe even longer if we will like it) so at beginning you have to proof shortly that you are young, cute, naughty girl.
Just want to get to know you a little, to be assured that I want spend my time for you, as well as to give you perfectly suited dares
I don't care how you will do it, e.g. your tumblr, blogs, photos or stories from your life, describing who you are, what you like etc, any form is accepted.
After completing your dare or punishment I expect the proof, like short report.

Some of my dares are here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=213230
You may expect similar ones, but list is open.

PM if you are interested!

Advertisements
Kink Talk