Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-08-2015, 02:56 PM   #1
AtTheHeart

Male 22/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

22/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Who I am.

So lets start with the obvious. I´m a 22-year-old Dom from Germany.

My interest in BDSM awoke at the age of 14. After years of fantasising and roaming the internet I had my first real experiences with a girl friend of mine. Back then we used to switch roles. At first I used to be the submissive part but with growing experiences my role changed permanently. In the meantime I had some other encounters, both online and offline. By this time you can call me an quite experienced full-time master.

Outside the bedroom I enjoy everything culture related. I love different kinds of music, art, literature and the cinema. I play several instruments and love to draw or paint from time to time. Additionally I love traveling and spending time with the ones I love.

If you care about appearance, I´m a natural looking, slim guy with long hair.

As a master and in general I am a calm and reflective person. I always act with deliberation. I love deep conversations. Not much of a small talk guy. Of course this requires trust and honesty. Two things you can expect from me at any time. Furthermore I´m a very creative and emphatic mind. Expect the unexpected!

I´m not the guy who is going to insult you, demands to be called a "Sir" or anything like that. My ways of domination are way more subtile. BDSM is about warmth and passion nothing else ...

Who are you?

Now for the interesting part. After some time I decided to look for a new Sub to join my kinky world. That´s where you come into play!

First things first. I don´t realy care about appearance or age (18+ obviously). As long as you are a hygienic person I´m totally happy.

The much more interesting thing is your character!

I´m looking for honesty, curiosity and loyalty. These three attributes are absolutely mandatory. I believe that these three attributes are what makes relationships of any kind possible.

I´m not looking for a few nights of fun in the chat. If that's what you wan´t please move on. I´m looking for a serious online BDSM relationship. Additionally to our sessions you are more than welcome to share your ervery day thoughts with me. If theres a day where you just want to talk about things not BDSM related that´s absolutely okay. Of course this is only an offer. No need to take it!

I would welcome if our likes and limits match but that's not necessary either. Neither do I care if you are a beginner or not. We will work this out together. You will be guided and protected at ANY time!

One more note. If you are a transgender woman or a serious sissy girl you may contact me aswell. Not being born in the body you want to be in shouldn´t keep you from living out your kink!

Basic conditions

Our communication can happen via mail or skype. We don´t have to talk every day but a frequent communication should be possible.

My time zone is GMT +1 but my daily routine is so f**cked up that it doesn´t realy matter where you life. This won´t be a problem at all. We´ll figure something out.

A webcam is not required. I don´t have one and I won´t demand anything I couldn´t offer.

Photos should be possible sooner or later. Of course face pics are not needed. Your anonymity should be maintained. Once again, I won´t ask for anything that I wouldn´t do for you! You are safe with me.

Your likes and limits will be kept all the time. If you wan´t to push your limits you are more than welcome to mention that!

Likes and Limits

I´m not really a fan of theses lists. To many people think they are cast in stone. My lists isn´t. To give you some orientation of the things I´ve experienced I will publish it anyway.

• D/S: I love playing with your mind. To guide and form you.
  • Anal, vaginal and oral training: In every way you can imagine.
  • Bondage: There are few ways of displaying trust better than being bound and helpless.
  • Orgasm control: I would love to make you beg for it. I promise: You are going to ...
  • Soft and mild pain: I´m sure punishment will be required sooner or later ...
  • "Life control": To some extend I might take care of your daily routine. Clothes, toilet and shower times, make up and shavings, they way you sleep ...
  • Gags: Sometimes you´ll need to be silenced. May it be done by a ball gag or your panties.
  • Pee games: Everything you can imagine.
  • Humiliation: Might be required some times too.
  • Feet: I´ve got a HUGE foot fetish. Be prepared.
  • Latex and spandex: Simply love seeing girls in it.
  • Breath play: Nothing you want to do alone!
... and much more. Lets find out together!

Limits
  • Illegal
  • Family related
  • Extreme pain
  • Underage
  • Animals
  • Blood, shit and puke
  • Irresponsible and dangerous practices

As distinct from the likes list this one is cast in stone!

Are you the one?

BDSM is probably the most intimate way of displaying respect to each other. There are few things more intense than experiencing this with a person you like or even love. Let me tell you that as a guy who had some pretty intense moments in other aspects of live ...

If you think you wan´t to go on that journey with me I look forward to hearing from you. Just write me a PM. I won´t demand a special form of application. I´m sure you´ll figure something nice out if you are the right girl. If you made it through the whole ad you probably are ...

Last edited by AtTheHeart; 03-08-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk