Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-25-2015, 07:30 AM   #1
DomJohn

Male 34/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (must PM photo)

34/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (must PM photo)

This dare is my way of looking for a new slave. There are too many people here, who wasted my time. Instead of posting an ad, I thought of a better (and more fun) way of finding the right person.

Applicants, who want to be my slave, will compete in a series of challenges over the next weeks. They will be easy in the beginning, but get more difficult soon. The challenges will give you a good idea of what I ask of slave. Furthermore I can filter out people, who don't meet my requirements. You will have to provide pictures, as I don't tolerate cheaters.

There will be one challenge every week. This means you will need patience and endurance. After each week at least one applicant will be eliminated. The last person in the game will get the chance to become my long-term slave.

When you are eliminated, you will be exposed. Your photos and your username will be published in the web and linked in this thread. I think it creates quite a paradox that you need to humiliate yourself further and further,
to protect yourself from being humiliated. And of course the deeper we get into the game the more snaps I'll possess of you and the more you'll have to lose if you fuck up.

This game is not about ruining your life though. You don't need to submit personal info, that makes it possible for everyone to identify yourself. Furthermore you can always just drop out, if you are scared to submit a certain photos. Your past photos will be published, but you should only have submitted them in the first place, if you are ready to take this risk.

I don't care about your age, sex, experience and location. Completing the challenges matters. Nothing else. I also will not ask you for your limits. If a challenge is not within your limits, just don't do it.

You want to know more about me? Fair enough. For each round that you are in the game, you will be able to ask two questions. You need to decide what is important for you to know about me.

Do you want to join? Here is what you need to:

Send an email to [email protected] with the subject "I want to be your slave." The email must contain your username and a photo of your pussy or cock. Your pubes need to be completely shaved.

You will have several days before the first challenge will be posted. I'll will update this thread. Don't wait too long though and I hope we all will have fun.

John
The following 4 users say Thank You to DomJohn for this post:
Old 02-25-2015, 11:31 PM   #2
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

I would so do this if I didn't have to shave my pubes.
Old 02-26-2015, 02:12 AM   #3
DesiSlave

Emailed my details. Waiting for response.

Master/Mistresses looking for an obedient slave can try me.

Likes: Obey master/mistress, slave game, dare game, discover new things.
Dislikes: Pain, cross dress.
Limits: Scat, Puke, Blood, Illegal, Family/Friends.

========================================
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=210580
Old 02-26-2015, 02:25 AM   #4
DomJohn

Four cocks, one tiny cock (laughs) and one pussy joined so far. The application process will be closed at some point during the weekend. I'll keep you updated. You can still join.
Old 02-26-2015, 10:44 AM   #5
Mike.s123

Default application

sent you an email sir

Limits: familiy, friends, scat and messy, too much pain, full public, illegal, children

likes: Anal, Humiliation, Feminisation/crossdressing, To be Controlled and to follow rules, Clothes control, Forced Masturbation, Hidden public

punishments: Piss and cum humiliation/drinking
Old 02-26-2015, 02:31 PM   #6
prissyslut
Baby Member

i am in, sent you an email.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:26 AM   #7
dpassengersw

This is a wonderful idea and I'm very very sorry I can't shave my pubes to join it... but well, I'll give this thread a bump because I wish you all will have a lot of fun with it.

I'll be monitoring the thread, to contribute in the future to the humiliation to those who lose and get their pictures published! After all even being a sub I do have a sadistic side haha.

DomJohn, you deserve to find a great slave! This idea was simple but perfect
Old 02-27-2015, 09:07 PM   #8
bimalecamslave

I would love to join this aswell if I didn't have to shave my pubes.
Old 02-28-2015, 01:29 AM   #9
DomJohn

In about 24 hours I will post the first challenge.
Hurry up, if you still want to join. The fun will begin soon. *smiles*
Old 03-01-2015, 12:31 AM   #10
DomJohn

The application process is now closed.

Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't expect so many people to join this little competition. Thank you very much. Now you just need to impress me and be a better and more obedient slave than everyone else. Doesn't sound too complicated...? I'm curious how many of you will complete the first challenge.

The first challenge has three tasks. I consider this an easy challenge.

1. Write an essay titled "Why I want to be a slave". The essay must be of a length of exactly 500 words. I like the psychological aspect of BDSM. For long-term training I need to know a lot about you. This is the starting point.

2. I like my slaves to be horny. Actually very horny. It is too early to take complete control of your orgasms, but here is a little game.

For my cocks:

Undress and lay down somewhere. Get comfortable and get your cock hard for me. Do 10 strokes for me. (1 stroke means up and down). It should be roughly 1 stroke per seconds. After 10 strokes rest 30 seconds. Then 20 strokes, 30 seconds break, 30 strokes, 30 seconds break and so on. You can use lube, if you like to. Your goal is to cum as late as possible. You won't loose by cumming. If you don't cum within one hour, you may stop.

For my pussies:

Undress and lay down somewhere. Get comfortable. Rub your clit in evenly paced circles 13 times in 40 seconds. You can use lube. Afterwards rest for 20 seconds. Then do 16 circles in 40 seconds, 20 seconds rest and so on. You may cum at any point. If you don't cum within one hour, you may stop.

3. Your body is my canvas

Do you have a blue candle? No? Buy one as you need it for this task. Undress for me and light the candle. Now use the hot wax to make a beautiful painting. Let the wax drop on your breast(s), nipples and belly. Be creative, take your time and take a photo.

4. Your next email

Finished? Good. Send an email with the subject "First challenge". The email must contain

- the essay
- a short report how long you lasted until cumming
- the photo of task 3
- two questions, that you like me to answer.

You have exactly seven days (starting from now) for the first challenge.

Have fun and good luck. And don't forget: If you fail to do the tasks, I will expose you.

John
Old 04-03-2015, 06:02 PM   #11
wedgiemaster88

well i think i can declare this thread as dead since no activity in 3 months have happened

Advertisements
Kink Talk