Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-16-2015, 03:14 PM   #1
CherryGirl201

Default Rare Opportunity For Me!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me, I took a break for about two months and I'm not *reeeally* back right now, but I have most of the next two days to myself, and I'm looking for some fun things to do during them! Here is a brief description of what I already have planned and then what type of tasks I'm looking for

I have two-three milovana web teases that I'm planning to do. One of them is pet-play that I've wanted to do for a while, the other two are just fun humiliating teaser type ones

I really want things to humiliate me and make me cum. The only way I've been able to orgasm in the past was while using my electronic toothbrush (it's really the only toy type thing that I have). I would like - and I'm planning - to use that for some tasks and some of the teases.

Things that id live to focus on for these - I'd like to try some light messy things. I haven't done much of it before but reading some of the tasks other people are getting make me kinda hot. The things that I have access too - I don't want to use too much of any certain object because .. Well, I'm not rich and food costs money.
Some whipped cream
Ice cream
Chocolate sauce
Strawberry sauce
Oatmeal
Honey
Cool whip
Peanut butter
Shaving cream (not food but I've seen it used in types of messy things)
I can afford to use some eggs but not many
Flour
And water (duh haha)

For the messy things, I'd prefer not really long time things. They have to not make too much of a mess, whether that means that I do them in the bathtub or what I'm not sure.

Again, I've mentioned an interest in pet play, and that's my next category. My favorite thing is pig play because it makes me feel so humiliated and horny, so I'd be willing to do some things with that too!

And then, just in general, I'd like humiliating tasks and things with my electric toothbrush so I can orgasm!

Thanks for your time, if you've read through all of that! Hope I get some replies!

Also, I will not be using kik for any of these, but I can post full detailed reports of the things I do. I'd also prefer not to use PM too muh, but people will probably overlook that part haha.

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.

Last edited by CherryGirl201; 02-16-2015 at 05:54 PM.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 04:16 PM   #2
CherryGirl201

Please everyone! I really want all of your dirty and creative minds to humiliate and abuse me

likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
Old 02-16-2015, 05:54 PM   #3
CherryGirl201

Please people! I'm going to start tomorrow morning id really love some dares before then!

PM Dares Here!

Old 02-16-2015, 06:51 PM   #4
boytoyxiii

Poach an egg. Make a half serving of oatmeal, and wait until it is just cool enough to use, then use your fingers to get as much of it in your ass as possible - don't clean up the mess. Gently stick the egg up your ass to keep everything in there, being careful not to break it. It has to stay in there until you cum using your toothbrush and then brush your teeth with it!

Rather than taking the egg out as-is, though, you have to break it and let it leak out your ass. When it's done, you can orgasm again, and then clean up.

loves: toys, sweat/exercise
likes: bondage, anal, light public, denial, insertion, cum play
limits: bodily fluids besides cum/saliva, permanent, unsafe, extreme pain

curious: everything else the more creative, the merrier

I give out a lot of dares, feel free to backsass me with a few of your own.

I do have Kik.
boytoyxiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 07:12 PM   #5
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by boytoyxiii View Post
Poach an egg. Make a half serving of oatmeal, and wait until it is just cool enough to use, then use your fingers to get as much of it in your ass as possible - don't clean up the mess. Gently stick the egg up your ass to keep everything in there, being careful not to break it. It has to stay in there until you cum using your toothbrush and then brush your teeth with it!

Rather than taking the egg out as-is, though, you have to break it and let it leak out your ass. When it's done, you can orgasm again, and then clean up.
Okay I'll do that the best I can! I haven't done much anal so the egg might be a stretch and I don't have an enema lot so I'm not sure on how I'll get the oatmeal in but I'll do my best!

PM Dares Here!

Old 02-16-2015, 08:18 PM   #6
CherryGirl201

Also, I did some research and I'm fairly sure you really aren't supposed to put eggs - even if slightly cooked - into your ass or pussy so it may not be doable. I could still do the oatmeal part though

PM Dares Here!

Old 02-16-2015, 08:30 PM   #7
sinfullove80

Tape the toothbrush to you abdomen with the bristles on your clit. You may need to add something under the base to get the right angle. Keep it there working your clit while you prepare lunch and while you eat. Do not take it off til done eating. You can wear a shirt, but nothing else.

Limits:: bodily fluids, scat, permanent, heavy pain, pics, video, full public
sinfullove80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 08:43 PM   #8
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullove80 View Post
Tape the toothbrush to you abdomen with the bristles on your clit. You may need to add something under the base to get the right angle. Keep it there working your clit while you prepare lunch and while you eat. Do not take it off til done eating. You can wear a shirt, but nothing else.
Thank you that's an awesome one! Could I sit on a towel while I eat? I don't want to leave too much of my juices around the house, and it would be easier for clean up

PM Dares Here!

Old 02-16-2015, 11:21 PM   #9
sinfullove80

Quote:
Originally Posted by dminor78 View Post
Thank you that's an awesome one! Could I sit on a towel while I eat? I don't want to leave too much of my juices around the house, and it would be easier for clean up
Of course, but you must tell me how messy the towel gets.

Limits:: bodily fluids, scat, permanent, heavy pain, pics, video, full public
Old 02-17-2015, 08:45 AM   #10
CherryGirl201

okay! I'll do that one when I eat haha

PM Dares Here!

Old 02-17-2015, 09:01 AM   #11
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Take some cool whip and put it on your breasts wit strawbarries and like it off while having the toothbrush in your clit until you cum.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 09:17 AM   #12
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

For an upcoming meal, why don't you try this:

Strip. Yes, be naked throughout this task.

Put your intended meal on a plate, then slide the plate into a plastic bag and tie the bag shut. Sit on the bag for 5 minutes, being sure to put your full weight on it and to slide your ass around a bit while sitting there.

After 5 minutes, remove the plate from the bag. Using a spoon or similar utensil, scrape any food bits that are still in the bag onto the plate.

Get on your hands and knees, and eat your meal. NO utensils and NO hands. Just your mouth and all that tasty, smashed food.

While eating your meal, you may finger your pussy. NO toys, just fingers. After you've licked your plate clean, you may have 1 orgasm.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 09:46 AM   #13
CherryGirl201

Okay! I just did two milovana web teases and then boytoyxii's dare (he modified it once I told him the issue with the egg) And sinfulove80's dare

Most of the oatmeal ended up on my ass instead of in, but about a a quarter of it went in. Then, my poached egg failed so I had to smear it on my chest. I managed to get a hardboiled egg into my ass though, and then I paraded around my house for the ten minutes. I felt so humiliated as I pranced around on all fours as if I had something to be proud of - I suppose I was slightly pleased that I managed to get the egg into my ass, but still. It was hard. After that I was supposed to cum twice while only using my hands - which I cheated on. I tried for about ten minutes using my hands but I really wanted to get the stuff out of my ass and I'd never cum by using my hands before so I went and got my toothbrush and came that way

For sinfullove's dare:
preparing food was very hard with the toothbrush, I was also super worried someone would see me in my kitchen with it there, so I was wearing a long shirt to cover the toothbrush up. I came before I made it to the table (and towel) to eat, but the mess mostly stayed on my upper thighs. Eating was rather difficult because every few minutes I'd grind into the towel a little to finish. My legs were twitching by the end of it. I cut my meal short - I probably only ate for about fifteen minutes - and quickly came one last time before I came back here to post (I've removed the toothbrush)
I probably had about. . . ten orgasms in a row, which is my biggest number so far! Thanks for those guys!

I'm going to go do thefunman's whipped cream dare now hehe!

and for inferiorwhiteboii's, the only food-food in my house is pizza, but if I do yours for breakfast tomorrow, I can do it with oatmeal and fruit. Does that work okay?

PM Dares Here!

Old 02-17-2015, 09:52 AM   #14
sinfullove80

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the report.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:36 AM   #15
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dminor78 View Post
and for inferiorwhiteboii's, the only food-food in my house is pizza, but if I do yours for breakfast tomorrow, I can do it with oatmeal and fruit. Does that work okay?
This sounds fine.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
horny, messy, pig, toothbrush electric