Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2015, 11:57 PM   #1
Lmuic24

Default Help lock me in chastity for the first time

I ordered a chastity device online and it should be here on the 3rd. It will be my first time locking my cock and I would really like to use this time of no masturbation to work on anal stimulation. I would appreciate it greatly if you guys would help me lock myself and put my ass to good use. I have a couple dildos and a butt plug, with a second on the way
Lmuic24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:54 AM   #2
redhusky17
getDare Devil

Use ice as your release method. Put the keys in a bottle or something that you put in the freezer. This will prevent you to unlock it to fast. Also while the ice melts, you can only play with your hole.
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:37 PM   #3
Lmuic24

Thanks for the dare. I'll be sure to freeze my key. I updated my signature also, so feel free to choose dares from my dislikes as well. I still won't cross my "Limits" but I'll do things out of my dislikes for sure

Dislikes: Cum eating, Semi-public

Limits: Hard-public, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss
Old 01-29-2015, 12:43 PM   #4
janesg

If you are wearing your device and alone, you must also be wearing a mini skirt a bra and no panties/briefs

Love: crossdressing, body writing, nipple play, secretary/schoolgirl, clothing control, humiliation,
Likes: spanks, corner time, collar wearing, hypnosis, mild pee,
Limits:long, (time) dares, no public/cam/pics, scat, nakedness. And most other things incl anal

PM Dares & Rules http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72909

Nakedness is in my limits, please stop giving me dares that involve me being Naked, thank You!
janesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:49 PM   #5
Lmuic24

Awesome! I like it. Thanks for helping.

Old 01-29-2015, 12:57 PM   #6
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

For the first lockup I would advise against freezing the key - try to spend 24 hours in it and see if you don't have any problems. You didn't specify the type of the device, but it would be quite nasty if it was really misfitted and ended up locking circulation or at least pinching the skin after a while. Have a release method ready at the beginning!

Also, have in mind that the body needs some time to get used to wearing it long term. As a side bonus - try to cum while locked up - the tighter the belt, the more painful/ruined your orgasm will be.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:40 PM   #7
Lmuic24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
For the first lockup I would advise against freezing the key - try to spend 24 hours in it and see if you don't have any problems. You didn't specify the type of the device, but it would be quite nasty if it was really misfitted and ended up locking circulation or at least pinching the skin after a while. Have a release method ready at the beginning!

Also, have in mind that the body needs some time to get used to wearing it long term. As a side bonus - try to cum while locked up - the tighter the belt, the more painful/ruined your orgasm will be.
True. Thank you for your concern and for the information. Sounds like a test run would be smart before long term. Nonetheless, I would still appreciate dares and time that I can add to the lockup for after the test.

Old 01-29-2015, 01:53 PM   #8
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Start with one week.
every day roll a 6 sided die and this is the number of edges you need to do + all the previous edges, for example:
day1: roll 4 //do 4 edges
day2: roll 3 //do 4+3=7 edges
day3: roll 6 //do 7+6 edges.
By the end of the week you should be desperate and completely full. When done, roll a die

1-another week(if not an option, roll again)
2-ruin orgasm 2 times AND eat it.
3-ruined orgasm on your pillow
4-cum normally but eat it.
5-cum however you like.
6-cum however you like.

Since it'd be your first lockup, 2 options give you nice orgasm.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 02:02 PM   #9
DLdapper

Sounds like you are quite new to chastity, and don't really know much about it.

So sometime during your first session you will research how to properly use chastity safely for both short term and long term. Also as you acclimate to the chastity always have an emergency key or escape method. Chastity can be extremely painful and damaging if it isn't fitted just right. During this you will likely also find tips and tricks to make chastity more interesting, fun, and of course, sexually frustrating. By the end of this dare you will be a pro at locking up that little member of yours.

For that whole day you will research as much as you want, the more time you browse chastity related stuff that is somewhat educational the greater your reward at the end of the day. You must research for a minimum of 1 hour.

Remember to bookmark and take notes so you know all those devious techniques to use on yourself in the future!

At the end of the day tally up how much time you researched. For every 30 minutes you researched you will play with your dildo for 5 minutes.

Set a timer, lube yourself up well, and then fuck yourself with the dildo until the time is up. Use different techniques, speeds, and depths to work on finding your sweet spots anally. If you have to stop for a break, add 5 more minutes to the timer. You are going to learn to endure it until the end.

Soon enough you will be able to pleasure yourself from anal stimulation alone and won't even need to touch that flaccid caged penis anymore.
Absolute Limits: Public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood
Punishments: Spanking, anal, extra laxatives/diuretics, chastity, dom, bondage, Moderate pain

Last edited by DLdapper; 01-29-2015 at 02:06 PM.
DLdapper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, cum denial, sissy