Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-12-2015, 02:48 PM   #1
WedgieSlaveJess
Account Banned

Post Creative Anal Dares 19/F

Just as the title says I'm looking for anal dares be creative, my ass is barely stretched so make sure it isn't like that for long xx
WedgieSlaveJess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:09 PM   #2
hmmm3211

The fruit and vegetable butt plug game:

Basically for the next day you will be plugged, but as the name suggests it will be with fruit and veg. Basically You will carve fruit and veg into the typical butt plug shame to ensure they don't get lost (but not the end of the world if they do as they are fruit and veg)

So the idea is you start with something small, small carrot, parsnip etc, and work your way up to something bigger, large cucumber, small marrow, something like that.

You must change you plug every 2 hours, unless you are in bed asleep, but you must still be plugged. Every time you change your plug you will go up a size, the fruit or veg can stay the same is you like. Once you go up a size you can't go back down again, so pace yourself

What do you think?

If you like then post on here, or pm me with every butt plug change, describing what you have used and the size.

ok?
hmmm3211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:11 PM   #3
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

How about to start out use 1 finger for 5 min followed by 2 for ten minutes. The fingers can't leave your ass for the entire time. Breaks are allowed between the 5/10 min sessions
Old 01-15-2015, 12:43 PM   #4
WedgieSlaveJess
Account Banned

Thanks for dares, are get round to them as soon as possible, i have a lonnnnnnnggg list
WedgieSlaveJess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, creative, stretch