Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2015, 07:01 PM   #1
SlutyGirl

Default F 18 - My first Thread

Hi guys, as you can see from my signature, I'd like to try new things, I have some likes as well as some limits, and if I think that a dare is too complicated or for some reason I'm not willing to do it I'll let you know. But the dares that I do I'll write a report for them. I really haven't done many things, but the ones listed on my likes are the ones that turn me on the most, but it's not necesary to give me dares always on that subjects if you want. Thank you to all that are going to give me dares.

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:38 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Strip naked and stuff your panties into your pussy as deep as you can. Go to a window facing a busy street and open the blinds. Edge 3 times and then remove your panties and stuff them in your mouth. Write "I'm a dirty slut" across your chest. Edge 3 more times and then you may cum.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:40 PM   #3
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Strip naked and stuff your panties into your pussy as deep as you can. Go to a window facing a busy street and open the blinds. Edge 3 times and then remove your panties and stuff them in your mouth. Write "I'm a dirty slut" across your chest. Edge 3 more times and then you may cum.
Thank you, I'll try it soon and give you a report here.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 01-08-2015, 01:48 AM   #4
SissyKija

Go to the mall or somewhere really busy and go to the bathroom. Get in a stall and strip completely naked. Edge 5 times before having and orgasm then get dressed but don't put your panties back on. Have fun.
SissyKija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:01 AM   #5
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome to getDare

Your welcome dare:
The next 5 phone calls you make, must be during a masturbation session.

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:15 AM   #6
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Dress only in a short skirt, tight t-shirt and high heels (no underwear, no panties, no bra). Make sure that you are smoothly shaven.

Then go to a shopping centre and look for nice t-shirts. Try on at least 5 different t-shirts without going to the changing room. Just at the place where you found them on the pile. Ask the sales girl if the new t-shirts look good on you and what she thinks about your boobs.

Then go shoe shopping. Look for the highest heels available in the shop. When you sit down to try the shoes raise your shirt and sit on your bare ass. Let a shop assistant help you tying on the shoes. Make sure that the assistant has a good look at your pussy.
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:29 AM   #7
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahater View Post
Then go shoe shopping. Look for the highest heels available in the shop. When you sit down to try the shoes raise your shirt and sit on your bare ass. Let a shop assistant help you tying on the shoes. Make sure that the assistant has a good look at your pussy.
Dunno if I'm correct, but I'd suppose that sitting on your bare ass would need the skirt to be rotated enough so that the front drops between the legs and limits a look at the pussy. I'd suppose you'd need a straight enough skirt to allow looking at the pussy when sitting down. But it's worth a try - let us know.
Old 01-08-2015, 03:17 AM   #8
osno

Wear a mini skirt while u go out, u insert a buttplug and keep it in. You may take him out on only one condition, and that condition is that someone else pull him out. After they pulled him out you shock thap person by suck that plug clean
osno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 04:01 AM   #9
irishfinbarr

Dare you to take a walk to the nearest shop wearing only t-shirt it can be long enough so when your standing it covers you pussy but show the bottom of your ass
Buy some stuff here that you could insert on the way back home like small bottles and long shaped objects
then when paid for them and filled both your holes you can go home (if you dareing enough put the stuff in your ass and pussy at the counter)
don't take them out till you get home
Pm me if you have questions

Limits: poo, pee, hard anal(will do some light anal if needed too), unknown cam/pics

Pm me dares always looking for something to do
irishfinbarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 05:31 PM   #10
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
I did this earlier today. First I got naked and inserted one of my panties in my pussy, only a little part was out. I walked to the only window I have facing the street, It's not directly into the street because it's a big building, but if you look up you can see me. I got to edge 3 times as I wondered how many people were watching me or how many saw me if any. Once the 3 edges were done I took my panties out of my pussy and put them in my mouth to taste them. I got a marker and wrote "I'm a dirty slut" on my tits, then I fingered my pussy and rubbed my clit to edge 3 more times and then finally cum. It felt great being able to cum by the end.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 01-08-2015, 05:36 PM   #11
SlutyGirl

SissyKija - I'm going to do your dare, it seems fun, I'll let you know when it's done
MG - I'll try
Brahater - Yours seems really fun too, I hope it doesn't get me in trouble
osno - Sorry, I can't do this, I don't have any toys, at least not yet, if you want to can modify it so I can do it in some other way
Irishfinbarr - I'll do it, I don't know about the part of inserting them at the counter, I'll see it in the moment of doing the dare.

Thank you all guys, I'm still taking dares.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 01-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #12
dmang

Head out to a public place. The mall, restaurant, coffee shop or similar and go into the men's restroom and edge 3 times I'm a stall (with doors open). Best do it quick so no one catches you

Likes: masterbation, edging, limited anal, pre-cum eating, semi-public/hidden-private/humiliation, low to moderate pain

Limits: full anal, public, crossdressing, cum eating, pain, perminant, scat, family & friends, blood, hot sauce, Social Suicide, Illegal, Risk of Bodily Harm.

kik: dmang011
dmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 05:52 PM   #13
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmang View Post
Head out to a public place. The mall, restaurant, coffee shop or similar and go into the men's restroom and edge 3 times I'm a stall (with doors open). Best do it quick so no one catches you
I think I can do it, what should I do if someone actually catches me? just keep going to have the remaining edges?

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 01-08-2015, 05:55 PM   #14
dmang

No, leave if caught. But wink at whoever on the way out. If they hit on you, you must offer them a bj in the stall

Likes: masterbation, edging, limited anal, pre-cum eating, semi-public/hidden-private/humiliation, low to moderate pain

Limits: full anal, public, crossdressing, cum eating, pain, perminant, scat, family & friends, blood, hot sauce, Social Suicide, Illegal, Risk of Bodily Harm.

kik: dmang011
dmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 05:59 PM   #15
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmang View Post
No, leave if caught. But wink at whoever on the way out. If they hit on you, you must offer them a bj in the stall
Alright, thank you for letting me know what to do

Likes, Limits and Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, kinky, piss, public