Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2014, 02:43 PM   #1
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Nuclear Wet Underwear - Make me regret

I have just wet myself and would love some dares to do with my wet underwear. Also I am willing to wet new underwear for any dares in the future. So please make me regret this thread
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 04:46 PM   #2
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Going to bed soon so if anyone could give me some dares to do soon or during the night they would really be appreciated. Thanks for your time. Also I will add extra piss to my underwear if you would like. There is no limit to what I will do with my wet underwear.
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares

Last edited by SlavePuppy; 12-26-2014 at 08:03 AM.
Old 12-25-2014, 04:56 PM   #3
subboy132

You're going to soak them in piss and then gag yourself with them. You will sleep with them in your mouth completely. If yo wake up at any point and feel the need to piss, you will piss in them and regag yourself.
subboy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 04:57 PM   #4
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the dare. Anyone else got some for me to do before I go to sleep

My PM Dares
Old 12-25-2014, 06:03 PM   #5
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

since you got one pair already in your mouth, wet another pair and put it up your ass for the same length of time, it's ok if some hangs out, but it must sill be in when the mouth one can come out.. then the ass one can come out as well..

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 06:08 PM   #6
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you sir I shall enjoy this dare. Can't wait for more dares to do tonight and for tge foreseeable future

My PM Dares
Old 12-25-2014, 06:09 PM   #7
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

until then you should wear it on your head.. you may use a leghole to peek through.. reapply piss liberally (that means a lot, so start drinking!)

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 06:12 PM   #8
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

I am doing this now only just wet them I shall really enjoy myself tonight thehehe

My PM Dares
Old 12-26-2014, 05:14 AM   #9
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

I did all the dares last night. I kept my underwear on my head for just under 2 hours in the end and managed to piss on it so much so that my bed stinks of piss and so doesn't my room. I really enjoyed this dare and would love to do something like it again.

After I had taken my underwear off my head, I re pissed in them and gagged myself bat first I tried to do a ball gag style. However, my boxers were too big and seeing as I was still full from Christmas dinner I thought I was going to be sick. Instead I made th into a bit gag style. This was much better and ensured I not only had a mouthful of piss but that also my face an pillow were covered in dribble. The gag did fall out a few times in the night that I noticed. Each time that happened, I ensured I pissed on them so that pods was dripping all over my bed, face and in my mouth for ages after as a punishment. Again this was a really fun dare and would love some more from you in the future.

Finally, after I posses on my gag underwear, I waited for my bladder to refill. Tho didnt take long as I had been drinking loads to fulfill these dares. Then I pissed all over another pair of underwear and rolled them up. Then I stuck them up my arse. It was hard as I haven't had anything up there for a while. So it took some time but not too long. I was worried about them getting lost in my arse overnight. So, I decided to only put half the underwear in and leave the rest hanging out just as a precaution. I woke up and only a quarter of the underwear was left hanging out so I am glad I took the precaution.

I really did smell of piss when I woke up. It was so embarrassing at breakfast when my mom kept asking me if I'd had an accident. I came up with a story about how I went to the toilet in the middle of the night and misjudged. So I ended up with piss all down my leg. She believed it so I am in the clear.

I would love some more dares from you lovely people. Come on make me regret ever open on this thread.

My PM Dares

Last edited by SlavePuppy; 12-26-2014 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Bad spelling
Old 12-26-2014, 06:42 PM   #10
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Would love to do some more dares if you have any for me.

My PM Dares
Old 12-29-2014, 02:08 AM   #11
Gayteenmaster

Soak your underwear in piss then squeeze it out into your mouth
Gayteenmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, piss, underwear, wet clothes