Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2014, 04:06 PM   #1
NerdGirl

Default Spanking Hour - You decide my Punishment

Hello everyone
Tomorrow I will be home alone for around two hours and therefore it is the perfect time for me to be punished. Lately, I have done a lot of things I am not proud of, such as being rude to my elders, being disrespectful and touching myself without permission. I have implements such as wooden spoon, wooden paddle, plastic spatula with holes, normal rubber spatula and plastic hairbrush. Please give me spanking punishments and tell me which implement, how long for/how many spanks, position, clothing etc ... Challenge type dares such as having to do a certain amount of spanks within a required time and failing would result in further punishment would also be accepted. Im sorry for being a bad little girl, please punish me

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
NerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:10 PM   #2
Duke225

Well, since this is supposed to be a punishment...

You will need: a stopwatch/timer, toothpaste, pegs or clamps, the wooden paddle and the spatula with holes, some rice, a hard floor and something to sweep rice up with.

Rub toothpaste into your nipples and peg/clamp them both. Put a peg on your tongue.
If you do not have any pegs/clamps you are to keep your tongue poking out of your mouth and are to aim any breast smacks directly at your nipples.
Kneel on the floor with your knees on the rice and your legs spread wide.

Start the stopwatch or set a 60 second timer, but do not look at it.
Perform the following:
- Smack underneath each tit 10 times with the spatula
- Smack each inner thigh 10 times with the paddle
- Smack each arse cheek 5 times with both implements
Check the stopwatch/timer. If you did not make it within 60 seconds, add 10 seconds and start again.

Once you have finished your punishment you may remove your pegs/clamps.
Now sweep up the rice and report back.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:15 PM   #3
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Lets See If I can help you.

At first clothing: completly naked

At First you have 3mins = 180 seconds to spank each ass cheek 100times with the wodden spoon as Hard as possible.
Position: on your knees ass in the air face down to the floor.

Then you have again 3mins = 180 seconds to spank each nipple 100 Times with the wodden spoon again or the plastic hairbrush
Position: Sitting spread eagled in Front of a mirror

After that you have 1min = 60 seconds to spank your clit 60 Times with the plastic spatula as Hard as possible.
Position: like the one before. Sitting spread eagled in Front of a mirror.

If you fail in one of the 3 finish all of them and restart At the beginning with +10 seconds and redo all of them.

Write a detailed Report about it.

If anything is a limit Tell me and i try to fix it.
Old 12-22-2014, 04:09 AM   #4
NerdGirl

Thank you for your punishments, I will be completing them later and replying with a full report. If any one has any more punishment ideas, it would be appreciated, however please note that I have no rice.

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
Old 12-22-2014, 04:45 AM   #5
jessie888

Roll a die. Clamp your nipples for ten times as long as the due shows in minutes.

Maybe: diapers (not sure)

Dislikes: blood, poop, pee, public nudity

Pm me pee and I will hold it until midnight.
Pm me chastity and I will stay locked up another 3 weeks

my thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=146986 add time to my chastity and wearing skirts
jessie888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:12 AM   #6
NerdGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke225 View Post
Well, since this is supposed to be a punishment...

You will need: a stopwatch/timer, toothpaste, pegs or clamps, the wooden paddle and the spatula with holes, some rice, a hard floor and something to sweep rice up with.

Rub toothpaste into your nipples and peg/clamp them both. Put a peg on your tongue.
If you do not have any pegs/clamps you are to keep your tongue poking out of your mouth and are to aim any breast smacks directly at your nipples.
Kneel on the floor with your knees on the rice and your legs spread wide.

Start the stopwatch or set a 60 second timer, but do not look at it.
Perform the following:
- Smack underneath each tit 10 times with the spatula
- Smack each inner thigh 10 times with the paddle
- Smack each arse cheek 5 times with both implements
Check the stopwatch/timer. If you did not make it within 60 seconds, add 10 seconds and start again.

Once you have finished your punishment you may remove your pegs/clamps.
Now sweep up the rice and report back.
Hello sir, I have just completed your punishment.
Unfortunately, I failed to complete the task within 60 seconds, but I did complete it the second time ... With thirty seconds to spare. The nipple clamps were so painful that I don't think, on the second go, I spanked nearly hard enough. I'm sorry sir

Old 06-26-2016, 04:20 AM   #7
Sheila

well i also tried it so can yo give a different one pls cause me friends r playing truth or dare and they want this web to decide my punishment
Sheila is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain punishment, punish a naughty slave, spank, spankings