Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 06:30 AM   #1
submissiveorly

Send a message via AIM to submissiveorly
Swatch 27/F Please Humiliate Me with dares

I need to be humiliated and forced to cum because I am a dirty slut.

Toys : Butt plug, glass dildo, Hitachi wand

Limits: Scat, public, long term, photos, blood, writing on self

Likes: Pet play, dirty imagined scenes, thurst counts and timed dildo use, pain

Please humiliate me, I will write a report on how I fulfilled the task for you.
The following user says Thank You to submissiveorly for this post:
Old 12-14-2014, 06:44 AM   #2
Duke225

This is a psychology experiment, testing to see if sexual pleasure increases honesty in relevant questions. Remember that you will be under observation for the duration of the experiment.

To warm up bring yourself to the edge of orgasm however you like then stop. Make sure your report includes details on what techniques/toys you used.

Put in your butt plug, tie or somehow keep the Hitachi wand directly onto your clit.
Put a peg on either side of both your nipples.

You are permitted to orgasm but may not remove any of the devices until you have finished your task.

Fill out the quiz here: http://www.theferrett.com/purity2/

Once you are finished and submitted you will see a hyperlink titled "Bookmark this link."
Post the link it gives you in your report so we can all see what a deviant slut you are.
Old 12-14-2014, 06:48 AM   #3
cxb13
getDare Sweetheart

Default all the toys

My dare for you.

Get naked. You are going to use all your toys. Put your butt plug in.

You are then going to edge in every room of your house using your dildo and wand. Once completed, come back on here with the report, and ask for permission to cum.

Enjoy

Likes : Masturbation , Humiliation , Semi Public, Orgasm Control/Denial

Limits: Pain, Messy, Public , Anal , Family , Cross dress

Kik: cxb13

Pm me : Cum Slave, and you choose how I have my next orgasm!

Pm me: Torture and a number between 1 and 5, and thats how many times I have to cum in a 24 hour period.

Pm me: Kik pic, and i will send you a picture over kik of your choice! (Within limits) .

Pm me: Strip and I will spend the next hour naked, when I read it.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:11 AM   #4
2ttt2

Sleep on the floor tonight. Cum twice but butplugged.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:39 AM   #5
TheNewGuyHere

Get the buttplug in your ass.
You will please yourself with the hitachi for 5 minutes while fucking your pussy with the glass dildo for every post in this thread and for every Pm you get today

Anyone who wants a dare or just wants to talk can write me.

Likes:Pain, Humiliation, Control, Body writing, Bondage, Anal, Tease, Edging, Orgasm-controll, orgasm-denial, semi-public

Dislikes/limits: Scat, piss, Illegal, Scarification, piercings, family
Old 12-14-2014, 04:55 PM   #6
submissiveorly

Hey guys, I have some time to myself on Monday and Tuesday, I will start doing dares then.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:07 PM   #7
submissiveorly

To start I did this dare sent to me privately.
You'll need a dice, ice cubes, and your toys!
Tie the hitachi onto something that you can kneel over and lower your self up and down onto easily (a short stool, a couple of cushions, even a large teddy bear!! Now put your butt plug in and get the dice!
Keep rolling and doing the command after each roll until you get the same number 3 times in a row!
1) Hold your lips apart and lower your clit onto the wand while you count to 10!
2)Hold an ice cube on your clit for 20 seconds!
3)Spank each ass cheek 10 times!
4)Rub your pussy back and forth on the wand for 20 seconds with using your hands!
5)Squeeze your nipples and pull them out straight, hold for 30 seconds!
6)Force yourself down on the wand, until you edge!
If you can complete this dare until you roll the same number 3 times without cumming, well done, lower yourself on the wand until you cum THEN, fight the feeling to move until you've forced yourself to a second orgasm! come and give me a full report!

I really lucked/didn't luck out on this one, I was unable to insert my butt plug because I had too vigorous of anal sex recently and hurt myself, so for safetys sake I won't be using in anal toys in the next few days.

The first number I rolled was a 2, great I thought to myself, this means I will start out numbed. The ice was incredibly cold (obviously since it was ice) and at the 15 sec mark Iwas greatly regretting it because it was so painfully cold. Next I rolled a 6, so I put my hitachi on high and let it do its work until I was creaming myself and about to cum, then I stopped so I would not cum. It was so dirty feeling knowing I was doing this on a dare! Next I rolled a 1, easy enough, lean again that vibrator with my lips parted. But since I nearly came earlier it was hard to not let go right then. And of COURSE the next number I rolled was a 1 AGAIN. UG it was getting so close... I was able to bite it back though. Then I rolled a 6, there was something exciting and enticing about not using my hands and riding that hitachi, I was tetering on the edge. The next number was a 1, thurd times the charm. I finished my ten secs and cum hard. Then shaking I wait pressed against the hitachi as a 2nt orgasim racked my body. NOW to do ANOTHER dare. Going to start with the first one posted in this thread! Iwill report when I finish.

Limits: Public, Scat, Sharing Photos, Video chatting, blood, weight/intelligence humiliation

Likes: Pet Play, Thrust Counts, Humiliating tasks, vocal commands, spanking, self tie rope ideas, reading/singing assignments

Toys on hand: hitachi wand, 30 feet hemp, 120 feet jute, strap on harness and dildo
Old 12-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #8
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Whenever the phone rings you must insert a vib and turn it on high before you answer the phone you may turn it off once you hang up the phone. have fun
Old 12-15-2014, 02:26 PM   #9
kheldar

You will spend an entire day completely naked. At each hour and half hour you will pleasure yourself with either your hitachi or your dildo. Edge every 3rd orgasm. Sleep naked and, before going to sleep, use all 3 toys to cum at least 4 times. Report back.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:35 PM   #10
submissiveorly

http://www.theferrett.com/purity2/return.php?ID=73390

Well I took the purity test, I did the activity I previously posted as a warm up, then sat trying to answer this with my vibrator going at full speed. I came no less than 6 times as I answered these questions and now my entire body feels slightly numb.

I won't be doing 2ttt2, or thefunman's, or kheldar dares . I can't use my butt plug atm due to too rough of anal play last night, I can't sleep on the floor because master expects me to sleep with him, I can't be naked all day because I have a job and I can't answer my phone with my vibrator on because of said job.

Limits: Public, Scat, Sharing Photos, Video chatting, blood, weight/intelligence humiliation

Likes: Pet Play, Thrust Counts, Humiliating tasks, vocal commands, spanking, self tie rope ideas, reading/singing assignments

Toys on hand: hitachi wand, 30 feet hemp, 120 feet jute, strap on harness and dildo
Old 12-15-2014, 02:37 PM   #11
thefunman
getDare Succubus

You can do mine when you are at home. Don't want you to get in trouble at work.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:18 PM   #12
kheldar

You could do mine on a day off
Old 06-08-2018, 11:21 AM   #13
sadist87

Still want to be humiliated

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:30 AM   #14
chrs
Distinguished Member

put your hitachi wand on your pussy lined up with your legs, switch it on and then wrap your legs and the wand together using cling film at least from knee to belly button and at least five layers. Once you came stop the time and let the wand on until you can't take it anymore.
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
Old 06-08-2018, 01:08 PM   #15
growler21d
Distinguished Member

4 year old thread guys...

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hitachi magic wand, humiliate, masochist, pet play