Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-02-2014, 08:54 PM   #1
ispanksu

Default Fantasy Dungeon For The Women Part Two!!! [Roleplay, Long]

The Final Room

Spoiler:
The room flickers with a red light ominously. As you enter the room, a booming voice calls out, "WHO ENTERS MY LAIR?" You stand, quietly, hoping that your fears of the last trial are wrong.

They are not.

You see scales. A long, sinewy tail. Horns jutting from its head.

From around a corner, a room-filling dragon stomps into view. You quake and fall to your knees as the dragon huffs a cloud of smoke and booms, "FEW MAKE THEIR WAY ALL THE WAY TO ME, TINY HUMAN. DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN EARN YOUR FREEDOM?"

"IT DOES NOT MATTER," he says, causing the room to tremble, "I WILL RUIN YOU."

Spoiler:
The dragon stands over you and you glimpse his massive cock. One of his claws grips your head and pulls you to his swollen, angry head. "PLEASURE ME WITH YOUR MOUTH, HUMAN"

1-3 - You blow the huge dildo for 3 minutes, then get face fucked for 3.

4-6 - The dragon face fucks you 20 strokes and then buries his cock into your throat for 10 seconds, choking you. He does this five times.

The dragon begins to shake with pleasure and he pulls out and sprays your chest with his fiery semen. Splash the candlewax across your chest.

Spoiler:
The dragon huffs, "OH HUMAN, I HAVE ONLY EMPTIED TWO OF MY BALLS ONTO YOU. AS YOU KNOW, WE DRAGONS HAVE FOUR."

The dragons long, forked tongue works its way up one side of you pussy, across your clit, and down the other side, then pulls away, leaving a scorching membrane. Slather your entire vagina with toothpaste. "THAT SHOULD KEEP YOU WARM, LITTLE HUMAN. AS I FUCK YOU. YOU MAY CRY IF NEED BE."

Spoiler:

He pushes you onto your back and thrusts into your vagina deeply, holding there. He starts to drool, his scalding saliva drips onto you. Use tapered candle to trip wax onto your chest, belly, cock, balls, inner thighs.

He removes himself and flips you onto your belly “Or do I want you this way”. This time he thrusts into your ass, again holding there and drooling. Drip wax onto back, ass, and back of thighs.

You squirm away from his raging cock. “Ah” he says. “A squirmy one, you will be punished for that.”

He grasps your nipples and labia with his claws (apply nipple clamps to nipples and 2 clothespins to each labia). His tail then comes around and lashes you 50 times. Whip each nipple 20 times and your vagina 10 times.

Spoiler:

“Now I will take you” snorts the dragon. “Prepare for your demise!”

He removes his grip from your labia (remove clamps) but maintains his grip on your nipples.

Start rolling.
1- Bend over your bed and endure his cock sliding completely into your pussy. He commands that you squeeze his cock 30 times. Then re-roll.

2- Lay on the floor. He fucks your ass hard and fast for 3 minutes. Re-roll.

3- Lay on your back. He slaps your vagina 20 times. Hard, use crop. Re-roll.

4- Lay on your back. He fucks your pussy with just his cockhead, pulling out each time and roughly forcing it back in. This lasts for three minutes. Re-roll.

5- He pulls you up and forces you down onto his cock (in ass) as he rubs your clit with his outstretched tongue. Sit down on his cock and rub your clit with toothpaste until you edge. Reroll.

First 6 – He screams and yanks his claws off from your nipples (remove clamps without opening) then throws you down (lay on bed, on your back, with head over the edge). He slams himself into your ass as deeply as possible then stuffs his tail down your throat. Use small dildo, swallow it for 10 seconds then remove and take one breath. repeat this 3 times. He uses his claw to masturbate you for a minute (use more toothpaste) He re-engages your nipples (apply clamps 90 degrees rotated from last time) Continue rolling.

Second 6 – He screams in pain again and rips his claws from your nipples. (Roughly remove clamps without opening them) “You will not best me humanoid!” He pushes you onto your hands and knees. Masturbates you for another minute (more toothpaste) then slams himself back into your pussy to the hilt. His tail comes back around and into your mouth. He facefucks you for 3 minutes, jamming his tail down your throat for 5 seconds every 30 seconds. He then throat fucks you 5 times with it. (again use small dildo)

Third 6 - The massive dragon lays you on your back and fucks you fully with his massive engorged cock. You cry out as he fucks you hard, deep, and fast. You can’t help yourself. You have to get off! You masturbate to orgasm as he fucks you. As you climax, so does he, pulling out and spilling his load onto your engorged pussy. As you cum, splash your vagina with the candlewax.

Spoiler:
The dragon pulls away from you and smirks. "WELL DONE, LITTLE HUMAN. YOU HAVE ESCAPED MY DUNGEON." He uses his claw to raise an iron gate, revealing a dense forest.

"OH..." he smiles, "DID NO ONE TELL YOU THEN YOU MUST NOW ESCAPE THE ENCHANTED FOREST?"

"I FEAR YOUR BODY WILL NOT BE UP TO IT..."

You stumble out of the Dragon’s lair and into..
Spoiler:

The arms of Elaina. You may remember her if you were lucky at the beginning of this dare. She helps you through the forest and into her chamber. “I’m so proud of you, you are my warrior princess! Let me help you recover then we have one last bit of business to take care of” Elaina draws a hot shower and helps you in [go ahead and get in the shower after reading this]. She then removes her clothes, revealing a fantastic body to go along with her long black hair and deep blue eyes. She joins you in the shower, massaging your sore nipples and helping to remove the wax. She takes out some soap and cleanses your tender nether parts as well. She then presses her perky breasts into your back, reaches around to your front and starts to stroke your vagina, attempting to bring you back to life. Not with the urgency from before, but with a slow tenderness that relaxes and rejuvenates.

She leads you to the bed and sits down next to you. “Now to our last bit of business”
Spoiler:

“Did you cheat your way out of any rooms?” She asks. “Did you fully act out every instruction as prescribed?” If not, you shall be punished. Roll for a punishment for every room that you failed a task in.

1. Elaina paddles your ass. Spank each cheek 15 times with the small paddle. This is a punishment and Elaina is strong. Don’t wimp out now.

2. Elaina pulls out her crop and smacks each nipple 20 times and clit 10 times. This is a punishment and Elaina is good at it. No wimping out.

3. Elaina smears a magic cream on your vagina (icyhot)

4. Elaina smears a magic cream on your ass cheeks. (Capsaicin Cream)

5. Elaina straps on a large dildo, facefucking you with it for 3 minutes, then brutalizes your pussy for another 4 minutes.

6. Elaina whips your nipples and clit furiously for 3 minutes. Switching areas each 15 seconds. Left nipple, to right nipple, to clit, back to left nipple, etc.

------------------

Thank you for enduring the Fantasy Dungeon! If you manage to undertake it, I expect a complete write up; not just of your actions, but also of your emotions and responses to everything.

Last edited by ispanksu; 12-02-2014 at 09:07 PM.
ispanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to ispanksu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk