Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-16-2014, 06:05 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default The secretary

Chapter 1

I stand at the window watching you walk down the road towards me, your little pigeon steps bring a smile to my face, you're still a couple of hundred yards from the entrance but I can already see you struggling, your face red. It's three minutes to nine, you know you'll be punished if you're a second late.
Of course I hadn't helped, I make you park in a car park half a mile from the office and walk the rest of the way, you skpe me once you've parked and I make you stay in the car until I'm ready to release you. This morning you were early, parked and ready to go at eight thirty but I'd kept you in the car for twenty minutes. With the engine off the car was soon like an oven inside, it was already ninety degrees outside. I'd made you edge for me over and over as the car heated up, sliding a small vibe in your pussy under the tight latex mini skirt I'd told you to wear this morning. I watched the sweat run down your neck and under the latex halter top I'd also instructed you to put on. I could tell you were terrified of being spotted, your eyes darting everywhere as people walked around you in the busy car park, you were begging to be allowed to leave, fifteen minutes to nine, then twelve minutes, you were getting more and more desperate, thinking of the half mile walk still to do. Eventually I released you at eight fifty, but with the instruction to leave the vibe in your pussy, you're heart sank as I told you that.
As you got out the car you were immediately aware of how you were dressed today and your face flushed red, the smallest, tightest latex mini skirt I could find for you, red and just covering your ass cheeks as long as you didn't bend forward at all. A black latex halter top that squeezed and pushed up your lovely breasts until you felt like your nipples were going to pop out at any second, and a pair of red six inch hooker heels, you felt sluttier than you'd ever felt in your life as you started the long walk to work. Of course I hadn't allowed you panties today and the small smooth vibe seemed to slip out of your pussy every few steps, you were continuously reaching down and pushing your pussy through the latex to push the vibe back inside you, painfully aware of all the eyes on you as you hurried down the busy street as quickly as the heels would allow. It felt like the whole world was out today, sweat was running down your neck and back and you could feel a mixture of sweat and pussy juice trickling down your thighs, tickling as it did. You could feel peoples eyes following you as you passed, you caught them out of the corner of your eye and you knew they had turned to stare at your gorgeous shapely ass that was so perfectly shown off by the latex stretched impossibly tight across it, you could feel there eyes boring in to you. You were sure they could catch a glimpse of your pussy as you walked, the skirt was so short.
Only a couple of minutes to nine and you were still so far from the office. You could see me now, stood at the third floor window watching you approach. Your steps were so small, partly due to the heels but mainly because you were desperately trying to keep your pussy clenched on the vibe to stop it falling on the pavement, the idea that everyone in the busy street would see you bending down to pick up the vibe was mortifying and you were determined not to let that happen.
I loved to watch the spectacle from my window, you were drawing admiring glances from all the guys you passed, and the reaction of some of the women was priceless. Eventually you reached the entrance below my window but it was already too late, one minute past nine, not going to be a good start to the day at all.

As you entered the office you were breathing heavily and sweat was glistening on your lovely smooth skin, of which so much was displayed
"I-I'm sorry I'm late Sir" you say as you stand in front of my desk and assume the position I require when you first arrive, feet about eighteen inches apart, back straight and shoulders back, with your hands behind your head.
"Yes, you are" I say calmly "Errrr, get your feet apart, that's not how I taught you"
"Sorry Sir" you say and shuffle your feet a bit further apart, very aware of the vibe that you're desperately trying to clench with your dripping wet pussy.
It had been a month since you started working for me, I'd had a small law firm for a few years, just me on my own, but I decided I needed some help around the office, you were training to be a paralegal and the opportunity to get some experience as a legal secretary was too good to turn down. You were so excited to be working for me and threw yourself into the work, picking it up so fast, but it was obvious from day one you were so eager to please in more ways than one. It wasn't long before we were discussing your personal life and your kinky side was soon revealed, it was only a few days later your duties in the office expanded dramatically and now your time here and your life had taken a much more exciting turn. You're willingness to submit to my will and let me use you in every way I could imagine was impressive, which is how you'd been brought to this point, dressed outrageously, standing to attention and awaiting your punishment for being two minutes and thirty five seconds late.

I stood up and walked around the desk, standing behind you I brushed your hair back, revealing your neck and cheek, In your six inch heels we were the same height. You could feel my breath on your ear as I leant in, I could feel the heat rising from your hot body before I'd even touched it, the cool air conditioned room making you shiver as the sweat dried and you slowly cooled down. The scent from your hot skin was delicious and I kissed your neck, letting my tongue trail up your skin, licking off the beads of sweat.
"Well what shall I do with you then, such a bad girl, you know how important punctuality is don't you" I whisper in your ear, my breath making you shudder and your pussy drip even more
"I'm sorry Sir, I tried to get here as quickly as I could" you know better than to complain that I'd kept you waiting for an impossibly long time.
"well it's not a good start to the day, bend over the desk, a few strokes of the cane should teach you to be on time in future"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 11-17-2014, 01:24 AM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2

You step forward to the desk and bend over it gripping the opposite edge tightly, you know better than to let go before the caning is over. The sight of your magnificent ass encased in the tight latex makes my cock stir and I run my hand over the smooth rubber, your ass feels so hot under my hand and I grip the hem, pulling it back, the latex stretches even further before I release it with a loud snap as it hits your ass, making you jump slightly and gasp. I do this a couple more times before sliding the skirt up to your waist, it grips your wet skin tenaciously as I pull and stretch the tight rubber. I slide my hand between your thighs, I feel the heat before I've touched you, my fingers slip between your soaking legs easily. Then I slide my hand up until I feel the vibe that you're still gripping with your pussy, trying to stop it sliding down any further, I pull it out and raise it to my lips, the smell of your wet pussy is intoxicating and I run my tongue up and down it, tasting the delicious juice, with the other hand I slide two finger into your pussy, making you wriggle and try to stifle a moan. I push the vibe back inside you, not all the way, just far enough for you to be able to clench your pussy onto it.
"Keep hold of that Tina, if you drop it we start again"
"Yes Sir" you reply nervously
"You know the rules, one stroke for every fifteen seconds late, that's eleven strokes. Count each one"
"Yes Sir"
The first stroke makes you jump and yelp, you just manage to keep hold of the desk, you know you'll get the stroke again if you don't "One Sir" you say through gritted teeth
Again and again I bring the cane down, your ass dances deliciously in front of me and I can see the vibe slowly working its way out of your pussy, I smile to myself, I know you're about to drop it
Stroke seven slashes down onto your quivering cheeks "hmmmmph, Sev-Seven Sir" you manage not to cry out and just as you've thanked me you hear the vibe hitting the floor.
I laugh "Oh dear sweetie, looks like you need a bit more practice keeping that pussy nice and tight for me"
"Yes Sir" is all you can say as your heart sinks at the sound, it's so unfair, you know I didn't push it in far enough to give you a fighting chance.
I pick up the vibe, sliding it in my mouth to savour your juices again before pushing it back inside you, slightly further than last time.
"Lets start again shall we, and might I suggest a bit less wriggling this time if you want to keep hold of it. I want you working on those pussy muscles so you can grip my cock nice and tight with it"
"Yes Sir, I'll try Sir"
The cane comes down viciously on your defenceless cheeks "Aggggmmmph, One Sir"
I can see you desperately clenching and you shuffle your feet, bringing them closer together.
"Oh no you don't, get those legs apart" I put the cane between your thighs, flicking it from side to side quickly making you hiss and gasp as you quickly move your feet to the required separation.
I resume my caning and by stroke number ten I can hear quiet sobs, your delicious ass is criss crossed with angry red welts and your dancing from foot to foot, desperate to escape the cruel blows of the cane.
"Eleven, Thank you Sir" you gasp and sag down on the desk. It's nine twenty and you're already feeling exhausted.
I can see you're pussy is squeezing the vibe now for all it's worth, it's nearly half way out. I grab it and pull it, I hear a sigh of relief, you couldn't have kept hold of it much longer.
"Stand up Tina" You lift yourself off the desk and stand in front of me "Pull your skirt down" I watch you as you wriggle your hips and tug at the tight rubber, trying to work it down over your sore ass, you wince as it grips your cheeks, reigniting the pain of the welts. You look gorgeous as you do this little dance in front of me, your breasts heaving and threatening to bounce out of the tight top at any second.
It's early but I can't resist, the sight of you in that outfit and the taste and smell of your pussy has me so horny already, my cock hard and trying to burst out of my pants. I take it out and it springs to attention in front of you.
"On your knees Tina, you know what to do"
"Of course Sir" eagerly you drop to your knees
Taking my shaft in your hand your lips soon engulf it, your mouth feels like hot velvet and your tongue is soon rolling round and round the tip, sending wonderful sensations through me. I can hear you slurping hungrily and then you slide down my shaft, taking my whole cock into your mouth, something you couldn't do a month ago. your warm tight throat feels as good as your pussy and you're soon sliding your mouth up and down it. After a couple of minutes I'm near cumming so I grab your hair and pull your head back "Slower"
"Sorry Sir" you say and take the tip back inside your mouth, this time just flicking and tickling the tip with your tongue for a while. I enjoy your teasing for a little bit longer until I'm ready to cum, then gripping your head tightly with both hands I start to pound my cock deep inside your mouth, you push forward to meet my thrusting hips and my cock buries to the hilt on every stroke, my balls slapping against your chin, I can feel you gagging and choking as the cum starts to rise up my cock.
Finally my cum starts to pump into your mouth and you clamp your lips around my cock, you know you can't lose a drop as you suck hungrily, again and again spurts of hot cum hit the back of your throat. As my orgasm subsides you sit back and let my cock slip out of your mouth, then holding it near the base you carefully lick it completely clean before pushing it back inside my pants.
"Good girl, not get in your office, you've lost half an hour already, you'd better catch up by lunch time or you'll suffer"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 11-17-2014, 04:26 AM   #3
sian

Good story - are you going to.continue?

Limits - no messy, pee, poo cum, orgasms, or real pain.nothing illegal or involving anyone else but my hubby!!!
This includes no pictures or on cam or kik etc.

Loves humiliation, dressing up, makeup and submissive dares for me or hubby.

Vote on who is going to get a weekend of dares, me or hubby!! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201109

Pm dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72242

I love being forced or forcing my hubby to dress up as a slut.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:18 AM   #4
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian View Post
Good story - are you going to.continue?
I will continue, I'll be posting the next chapter very soon

Stories

Old 11-17-2014, 03:33 PM   #5
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Great story it is good to see your Dom side

MrCharcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:12 AM   #6
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 3

You walk into your office, your legs are shaking a bit and the tight skirt pulls at your ass cheeks as you walk making the fresh welts hurt more with every step. The office is quite spacious with a large sofa on one wall, your desk is positioned so you face the door when you sit behind it, with the door open I can see you clearly from my desk.
As required every day, as soon as you get to your desk you insert the remote controlled vibe into your pussy. I have the controller and use this to amuse myself when things are quiet. There's nothing funnier than watching you struggling to keep control while you're on the phone to a client and I bring you to the edge with the vibe, you squirm in your seat and the expression on your face as your eyes silently plead with me to turn it off is priceless, you know better than to cum and I know just how far I can push you.
You've got a mountain of work to get done as usual and you don't waist any time getting sat at your PC and start typing the endless letters I've given you to do.
I make some phone calls, idly playing with the remote for your vibe as I do, loving the way you desperately try and not let it distract you from your typing, I can see from the expression on your face as you keep glancing at me that you want to scream at me to stop tormenting you, you're soon sweating slightly and your leather chair is becoming slick with your juices as they trickle out from under your skirt. You've got so much to do in the next three hours though, you have to try and ignore it.
I've always been interested in software development as a hobby and I thought this would be the ideal time to try a little toy I'd made.
I walk into your office with it, a small box that I plug into a power socket, it has a USB connector and some clips on some long leads. I plug the USB into your PC.
Standing behind you I lean down and brush your hair back so I can kiss your neck, you smell so good, your hot glistening skin is so sensual and I let my tongue run over your neck and up to your ear.
"I've got a little toy for you sweetie, something to help you concentrate on your work" I whisper in your ear. My hand slides down over your shoulders and I cup those magnificent latex encased breasts, squeezing and kneading them with my firm fingers. I find you're nipples through the latex and start to roll them between my fingers and thumbs, making you gasp and your breathing gets heavier, I'd already left the vibe running on a low setting and your mind was swimming, so turned on now it was becoming impossible to concentrate on your work. I could see you fumbling with the keys, desperately trying to carry on as if nothing was happening.
"Is that nice Tina?"
"Ohhh God that feels so good Sir" you say, your breath fast and shallow
I laugh "Not distracting you am I?"
"A-A bit Sir" is all you manage to say.
"Awww, well we'll have to do something about your concentration then won't we" I slide my hands down further, kissing your neck and nibbling your ear. Reaching your skirt my fingers slide under the hem that is hardly covering your pussy and start to rub up and down your clit lightly
"mmmmmm, do you like that?" My breath is hot on your ear as I whisper.
"Ohhhh yes Sir, please let me cum Sir" your breathing so fast now and I can feel the heat rising from your hot body.
"I don't think so sweetie. Now, lets see if we can help you focus shall we" I take the two clips that are attached to my little box and clip them on to your pussy lips, they aren't tight but they make you gasp a bit as they go on.
I continue to stroke your clit as you try and continue with your work, almost immediately you let out a yelp as a surge of electricity jolts your pussy, making your lips spasm and quiver.
I laugh as I stand up "Lets see how you get on now"
"Sir, please, what happened?"
"Oh you'll work it out"
I go back to my desk to enjoy the show, as I walk out the door I hear another yelp from behind me and smile.
It doesn't take you long to work out what's going on, every time you hit the delete key on your keyboard you get a shock through your pussy. You look up at me, a wicked smile on my face as you glare at me.
You get back to work, desperately trying to focus on the pile of letters you need to get typed by lunch time, its ten thirty, only two hours left and the pile of letters seems to have hardly gone down at all. You're not a touch typist and you immediately become aware of how often you make a mistake.
Trembling now you keep your head down, focusing on your typing. It's such an amusing sight to see you jumping on your seat and the expression of total frustration on your face, I can't resist playing with the remote, making you squirm and adding to your torment as you try and keep your mind on your job, painfully aware of every keystroke.
You gradually work your way through the letters, but there's no way you'll have it all done by lunch time, you start to panic and this just makes your typing more erratic, you're feeling jolts through your pussy almost constantly as your trembling fingers fumble on the keys. You know that if I find any mistakes in your typing the punishment will be far worse than a little jolt through your pussy so you check everything carefully twice before you print each letter.
Eventually lunch time comes around and there's still a quarter of the letters unfinished, you keep looking up at me, praying I'll go out to lunch without checking, but you know me better than that. I stand up and you're heart skips, you know there will be painful consequences for you're slowness.
"Oh dear, nowhere near finished are we"
"No Sir, I'm so sorry Sir, I'll work through lunch Sir"
"Oh you will Tina, but I said I wanted these finished and you've failed, you need to learn not to let me down"
"Yes Sir"
I walk over to the sofa and sit down "Now unclip your pussy and come over here"
You remove the clips and stand up, on trembling legs you walk over to me in your heels, taking short steps to stop the vibe from slipping out of your pussy.
I pick up a large leather paddle from the table in front of the sofa "Not get over my lap Tina"
Your pussy immediately tingles at the thought and you drape yourself over my legs, your ass is pushed up into the air and the latex stretches impossibly tight over it. My cock hardens at the sight and you can feel it pushing against your hip as you wriggle into a comfortable position.
I can smell your sex already, your ass cheeks and succulent pussy are showing beneath the skirt, I run my hand over the hot latex, squeezing your ass through it until I cant resist working the skirt up to your waist, pulling and stretching the tight rubber, making it squeak and snap against your skin, making you gasp. Your lovely tight little asshole is visible now and I allow my hand to slide into the hot damp crevice between your cheeks brushing it with my thumb before sliding my hand between your legs and searching out your dripping pussy, I pull out the vibe and then slide almost my whole hand inside you, stretching that silky smooth pussy and making you wriggle and moan.
Then I pick up the paddle and tap your ass lightly "I hope your ready for this Tina"
"Yes Sir, I'm ready"
I start bringing the paddle down on your expectant ass, the paddle reignites the pain from the caning earlier and your soon squealing and yelping, but you stay in position as blow after blow reddens your quivering cheeks.
Eventually I relent and start to stroke the rosy red buttocks, admiring my handiwork "Are you going to try harder from now on?"
"Yes Sir, I'll try harder Sir"
I'm stroking your pussy now, making you squirm, sending delicious sensations through my hard cock that's squashed beneath your lovely curvy body. I know how desperate you are to cum, I haven't allowed it for two weeks but I'm not going to let you yet, not for a long time.
"You can get up now. I'm going to lunch, if those letters aren't finished when I get back it's going to be a lot worse"
"Yes Sir" you say, wishing I'd stay, craving my touch on your pussy, craving the sting of the paddle on your ass. All you want to do is please me now, nothing else matters, you need me to discipline you, control you, the only time you feel content and happy now is when I'm with you, bending you to my will, using you as my little toy. You can't imagine going back to you're old life, you need this, you want to submit everything to me, to lose all control of your life, your trust in me is total.
You sit down at your desk, I hadn't mentioned my little toy before I left, but you attach the clips to your pussy anyway and start to type.

Stories

Old 11-18-2014, 07:54 AM   #7
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Good story. Very descriptive. I'm jealous.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 01:22 AM   #8
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4

By the time I return the letters are finished, your still at your desk trying to sort out the thousand and one other little jobs that I keep you busy with. I sit down at my desk.
"Get me a coffee Tina"
"Yes Sir" quickly you unclip your pussy, you realise the remote control vibe isn't in and quickly retrieve it from the sofa and insert it, you know you'll be punished if I catch you without it. There's a small kitchen next to your office, you have to take short little steps to reach it, always fearful the vibe will fall out.
As you leave the kitchen with my coffee I turn on your vibe, making you clench and lean forward slightly, letting out a little moan.
"Come on Tina, I want my coffee" I laugh and turn the vibe up a bit more.
"Aaaagh, yes Sir" you manage as you start walking towards my desk, each step a struggle as the vibe sends delicious sensations through your hungry soaking pussy that's been so long denied any release. You're eyes are pleading as I toy with the remote in my hand, grinning wickedly at you as you try and stay composed and hold back the orgasm you desperately crave but know will cost you so much if you lose control. The cup is shaking in your hand, you're in danger of spilling the coffee, if only you hadn't filled the cup quite so full, you know you'll be punished if a drop leaves the cup.
I laugh again "Hurry up sweetie, I'm waiting"
"Y-Yes Sir, sorry S-Sir" you can hardly speak, your breath fast, almost panting.
Eventually you reach the desk and manage to place the cup in front of me without spilling any.
"Stay there, hands behind your head" I turn the vibe down a bit as I can tell by the way you're biting your bottom lip hard that you're on the verge of losing control.
"Yes Sir"
I pick up my coffee and start to sip it, admiring the magnificent sight of your shapely body in front of me, enhanced so seductively by the shiny latex. Beads of sweat are tricking down your neck and between your breasts. You push your arms back, thrusting your chest forward, threatening to pop your breasts out of the low cut top.
You're trembling slightly, acutely aware of my eyes drinking in every curve of your body, I can smell your sex from where I am, the glistening between your thighs under your tiny skirt making it obvious how aroused you are.
I finish my coffee and stand up, walking around the desk I stand behind you. You daren't move as I put my arms around your waist, kissing your neck I allow my hands to wander up to your breasts, cupping then I search out your nipples with my thumbs and start to brush them through the tight material, the rubber enhances rather than masks the feeling and you're soon moaning softly, I feel you double over slightly and your ass pushes back against my hard cock that's trying to burst out of my pants.
"mmmmmm, you like that don't you Tina?"
"Oh G-God y-yes Sir" you're voice is quiet and shaky, the suppressed lust obvious.
"Well lets have this top off shall we" I pull the zip slowly down your back "Put your arms down" the top slips off your shoulders and I put it on the desk.
The scent of your wet skin mixed with the rubber is intoxicating, I put my arms around you again and run them up your stomach to cup your now bare breasts, your skin is soaking where it was encased in the rubber and my hands slide effortlessly over your body, kneading the firm globes I bring fresh moans of desire from your lips.
I lower one hand and start to caress your soft yielding buttocks as the other continues massaging your breasts, taking each nipple and pinching it until little gasps of pain
escape your lips.
I'm tempted to bend you over the desk right then and sink my cock inside you but I have a meeting in a few minutes.
I drag my hands off you and go to a drawer, taking out some wrist cuffs and nipple clamps. Fastening the cuffs to your wrists I then attach the clamps to your nipples, there are short chains on the clamps and I take each wrist and lift it up so I can clip the chains to the cuffs, you're now standing there with your hands a few inches in front of your breasts.
"Back to work sweetie, I'll be busy for a couple of hours, I want the rest of those client files updated before I'm finished"
"Yes Sir" You make your way back to your office, closing the door behind you as there will be visitors.
Sitting down you become aware I'd left the vibe running on a low setting, this is going to torment you for the rest of the day but you know better than to relax and let it slide out of your pussy.
You start to look at the pile of files that need updating on the computer and groan silently, as soon as you reach for the keyboard you feel a sharp pain in your nipples as the clover clamps bite.
You struggle through the work, you're nipples in constant pain from the continuous tugging from your wrists, the chains are infuriatingly short, you're hunched over the keyboard and your back is aching, your neck hurts from trying to tilt your head back to see the screen the whole time. Despite your discomfort, your pussy is soaking wet and tingling, the vibe is keeping you nearly edging constantly and you feel like sobbing with frustration, if only you could release and let the orgasm you've been holding back for so long surge through your yearning body. Your chair is slick with your juice that's been tricking out from under your skirt the whole afternoon and the scent fills the room.
As the afternoon wears on you become aware of the time and start to get panicky, my meeting could end at any time and you're still not finished, you start to rush through it, causing more pain to your now stretched and abused nipples. You finally finish and sit back in your chair, sighing with relief as you take the strain off your back and neck.

Stories

Old 11-20-2014, 01:35 AM   #9
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5

A few minutes later I come in, your sit upright as you hear the door open. I walk round your desk and stand behind you putting my hands on your shoulders
"Finished sweetie?"
"Yes Sir, just finished"
"Good girl" Sliding my hands off your shoulders and down your arms I find the clips on your wrist cuffs and release then, your arms immediately drop to the armrests.
"Thank you Sir" I put my hands on your breasts now and release the clover clamps, there's a sharp intake of breath and you gasp loudly as the clamps come off, the pain is intense as the blood surges back into your engorged nipples, I squeeze them a few times, then slap your breasts, making them dance and swing.
The scent of your pussy permeating the room and the feel of your breasts in my hands has me turned on in no time, I grab your wrists and pull them upwards, lifting you to your feet. Pulling your arms behind you I pin your forearms against your back.
"Get over the desk, I'm going to fuck that ass of yours you little slut" pushing your arms forward you bend over the desk, your chest hitting it hard as I pin you down.
I take out my cock, it springs into the air as soon as I pull it out of my pants. Sliding my hand between your legs I find the vibe in your pussy, pushing it deeper inside you. I let the tip of my cock slide between your cheeks, resting in the hot wet crevice I slide it up and down a few times, I can feel it squeezing under your skirt which is keeping your cheeks pressed firmly together, the sensation is delicious. I pull it back and holding the base with one hand I search out your tight little asshole. My other hand still has your wrists pinned to your back and as my cock rests against your puckered hole I push up on your wrists, straining your arms painfully and making your head hit the desk, then I thrust my cock into your tight hole that's trying to resist my penetration. You exhale loudly and moan as my cock slides deeper and deeper into you, stretching you and filling you as much as you think you can take, the vibe in your pussy is continuing to keep you close to the edge and I start to pound my cock into you.
"Don't you dare cum you little bitch" I can tell how close you are, I've kept you so horny for so long I know you'll be struggling to keep control. Your ass feels sensational, so smooth and tight, the heat permeating my cock like it's been dipped in warm honey.
I start to pound harder, gripping your arms with both hands now I slam you down on the desk hard with each stroke, you're moaning with pain and pleasure as your arms are twisted up your back and you come down hard on the desk again and again but you relish the feel of my thick cock stretching your defenceless ass.
I let go with one hand and start to slap your latex covered cheeks with it, the hot rubber feels good under my hand and I bring it down repeatedly, making you yelp and wriggle your hips, sending more delicious sensations along my shaft that's still thrusting deep inside you.
I release your arms now and grab your hair, pulling your head back I continue to slap your jiggling cheeks in time with my thrusts.
"You ready for my cum, bitch?"
"Yes Sir, fill me with your hot cum, please cum in my ass Sir"
You're desperately trying to hold back your orgasm but my words send a surge through your pussy and you know you can't hold back much longer, the evil vibe is torturing you like it has been all day and there's no way you can resist. The stinging slaps on your ass from my firm hand makes your clit twitch and you know its hopeless.
I can feel my cum rising now, I redouble my efforts and start pounding as hard as I can, making you bounce up and down on the desk, finally the first load pumps deep inside you and I hear you moan loudly, the sound you make as your orgasm starts to overtake you and I know you've failed, you ass spasms and clenches on my cock as I continue to pump my hot cum into you and this just intensifies your orgasm that is now in full flow, you're moaning and squirming, impaled on my rock hard cock.
I start to slap your ass harder now as your orgasm continues, annoyed you've cum without permission I slap your quivering cheeks until you're yelping loudly with each blow.
I pull my cock out of your ass now and still holding your hair I drag you back off the desk and force you down on to your knees in front of me
"How fucking dare you cum you little slut, now lick my cock clean" Gripping your hair tighter I force your face towards me, your tongue comes out and immediately starts licking my dirty cock. You lick and suck eagerly until it's spotlessly clean, all the while I'm holding your head roughly. Finally I let go and you sink back on your heels.
"You are in so much trouble sweetie"
"I-I'm so sorry Sir, please forgive me Sir, I tried so hard to hold back"
"Oh you will be sorry" I say with a smile, I knew you wouldn't be able to stop yourself, but that just gives me the reason I've been waiting for to introduce my next little toy.
I go to a cupboard behind my desk and take out a box, returning to your office I put it down and open it. I pull out the contents, a gleaming stainless steel chastity belt.
"Well let's get that pussy locked up shall we"

Stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
femsub