Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
nudeyboy
Account Banned

Default 20/m/slave seeks 18-22 master [non-fiction]

Saturday 24th January 2009

I am keeping a diary to record all my experiences, but first I must tell you how it began. It all started several months ago. Before that I had only browsed getdare a few times because a friend of mine had told me about it one drunken October evening. I set up a profile but never actually used it until now. How do I start the tale? Well I was out one night, with a group of friends. We had a few drinks, hit a couple of bars and then some of my friends, introduced me to their friends. And that is when I met her; the girl with the long legs and blond her, a nineteen year old with a bubbly personality and that irresistible smile. She was about to, although I didn’t know it at the time, change my life.

As the night went on, I sat with her and to be honest with you, I was smitten and I would have done anything for her. (Which is an interesting thing to say, when you look back at what happened later.) At that moment I felt like I was falling in love. Crazy. I’d only known the girl for less than an hour and somehow there was a connection between us. We moved onto another bar and sat in our usual spot. This was right by the pool tables, where most of the students hang out. We put our money down on the tables, as we always do. Jen, that was her name, asked if she could have a game. Sniggers and cheers from the guys. None of the other girls seemed interested.

“Sure.” I said
“Thanks”. Jen smiled and winked.

We played and even though I went easy on her, she ended up with four yellow balls on the table, after I had potted all 7 reds and sunk the black.

“Another game?” she asked
“Umm..ok!” I said.
“Only lets make it interesting!” She winked again.
“What do you mean?” I asked, with a curious glance.
“Make a bet.”
“But…I’ve just beaten you easily, so it will happen again!” I smiled.
“Bet then!” She teased.
“Loser buys drinks!” I said.
“I was thinking MORE!” she announced.
“What like?” I was getting curious”
“The loser is the winner’s slave for the weekend!”
“Slave?” I asked.
“And has to do anything the loser wants” she continued “and I mean anything!”

This was too easy and the thought of having an extremely attractive girl as my naked plaything for a whole weekend was like every guys fantasy! Thoughts were running through my head. How I would tie her up, how she would be naked the whole time. I was getting and erection and imagined her doing a whole host of things because I controlled her.

“It’s a deal!” I said.

I set the balls up in the triangle, she carefully placed the cue ball, like it was a military operation. Then she broke and POW! Red ball went in, then another, then a third.

‘Shit!’ I thought.
My turn, I potted a yellow. She winked at me and I missed the second.

The game went quickly, until only the black ball was left. My shot lined up nicely.
“Middle pocket!” I said.

Nervously, I took up the cue and struck the white ball and the black went and I was the happiest man alive! Then the white ball followed the black in. My smile turned to a nervous glance at Jen.

“Let’s say goodbye.” she smiled a knowing smile. “Help me on with my coat, we are gong home!

Sorry, being called. I need to leave for the minute. Will carry on soon.

20/M/UK/Slave

My e-Diary
nudeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
Coyote
getDare Addict

this story can have potential. but what is with your title. when i saw it on the new posts page i though you were a confused newcomer making no sense at all. I like exerything except for the title.
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
Coyote
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
It's a very different title which stands out from the rest
yes it is a very different title but it says 20/m/slave seeks 18-22 master which is misleading to me. But like i said before the story is good.
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
Smile
Account Banned

i think that this isnt trying to grab attention as such, its a story because the slave who's writing this down as a diary wants to share his experiance, not to get 1,000,000 veiws
i have to say, very well writen, a slave and a writer. what a combination

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
nudeyboy
Account Banned

Sunday 25th January 2009

see there is some confusion over the title, as I get the chance I will keep you up to speed and when I have caught up to the present (where I am now with my subservience) it will hopefully become a lot clearer, so now to continue with my diary. The early parts are somewhat reflective.

The walk to her house was very short, although it seemed like hours. It turned out that her flatmates were away for the entire weekend and if the truth would be known, no-one would miss me at mine. They would assume I had just gone off with mates. I knew that this was going to be a long weekend and part of me was really nervous. My huge boner also was clear evidence to other feelings that I had.

When we arrived, I was a little surprised to say the least. She opened the front door and then told me to wait. She said as her slave, I must enter by the back door. This prospect made me a little uneasy, but as I always keep my word, I complied. I waited and waited. Seemed like decades. I had a problem. I was desperate. I needed to pee. After a night of drinking (although I wasn’t actually drunk) the bladder has a mind of it’s own. I ran around the back and hammered on the door. No reply.

“Let me in!” I screamed. (Bad mistake)

No answer.

I couldn’t hold it in any longer, trying to be discrete, I hid behind a low wall, unzipped my fly and began to pee. That felt so much better, the golden urine started to gush out and I closed by eyes, just as the back door opened and Jen appeared.

“Stop that at once!” she bellowed.

I didn’t know what to do and the next minute I had a stream of piss dribbling down my leg.

“Disgusting!” she hissed. “You can’t bring them in here!”

I couldn’t believe the situation I had found myself in. I was made to remove my jeans, outside the back door of a girl that I had only just met, though a stunningly attractive one at that.

“Enter!” she shouted.

As I walked towards the door, she stepped forward and reached her hand down towards my groin.

“Those are wet too! REMOVE!”

So there I was naked from the waist down about to enter the back door of my Mistress. My huge erection, adding to my humiliation. I was lead, through a bright white kitchen, into a huge lounge.

“Kneel!” I was commanded.

I was made to kneel down in front of the sofa. She sat down on the leather sofa, that looked ever so comfortable, compared to the wooden floor I was kneeling on. She used her stocking foot to play with my cock and balls. She then tied my hands behind my back and continued to play. This was making me feel so horny. Suddenly she stopped and pushed my head down onto the floor. I was then commanded to remove her stockings with my teeth. This took quite a while, but I would recommend to any guy that they try it at least once. It is a very kinky experience, particularly when you have a girl spanking your ass with her riding crop if you are not doing it right!

“You have a nice tongue!” She smiled.

“Er….thanks…I guess!” I stammered.

“What?” she screamed.

“Miss.” I quickly added.

She corrected me, “MISTRESS!”

“Yes Mistress.” I replied.

I wasn’t quite prepared for what I was asked to do next, but I can remember that I loved every minute of it. She told me (and I always redeemer vividly much of what she said to me) that she liked my tongue and that it was ‘cute’. She then proceeded to tell me that it was going to be used to pleasure her. I was forced, again; carefully using my teeth, to remove her panties. After that I spent the next hour with my tongue in and out of her vagina, which gave her tremendous pleasure. My cock was tingling the whole time and yes, she noticed the enormous erection.

“I want to see you wank! “ she informed me.

I paused, no girl had ever seen me do this before. Although I was turned on. I still was extremely anxious. To me, masturbation was always something that I had done in private and not something I wanted to perform for anyone else.

“But…” she continued.

I was really worried now. At that moment she produced a scarf and told me that I would be wanking blindfold. She tied the scarf around my eyes. I guess she must have sat back, as I tentatively began to masturbate.

“FASTER!” she screamed.

I pumped as hard as I could, until cum poured out all over me and the floor. The next bit was hell. I was forced to lick up all the cum that I had ‘spilled.’ After this I had to kneel down, on all fours as she watched the TV. I was her foot rest until it was time for bed. I slept on a blanket beside her bed. This was turning out to be one of the best experiences of my life!

I am being called away. I will try and write more in the next day or two. I want to get you all up to speed.

20/M/UK/Slave

My e-Diary
nudeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:35 AM   #6
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this story is good, and entertaining, I look forward to more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:25 PM   #7
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

And this is non-fiction? Hmm...I wonder if I could fly over to where you live and challenge you to a game of pool?

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
Smile
Account Banned

i have to say, you got quiet lucky with this situation, bravo

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk