Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2014, 01:01 PM   #1
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Wink 20/F Just looking for some fun :)

Hey everybody! It's been a little while and I'm feeling the need for some dares :P Nothing complicated this time, I just want you guys to go all out! Give me some truly amazing dares! I'm currently going to school at a large college and live off campus in an apartment with three other girls. I have my own room, but we share a kitchen, living room, and laundry room. I don't have a car, so I normally get to campus by shuttle or one of my roommates gives me a ride. One of the other girls knows everything about this side of me and even acts as my mistress sometimes. The other two know that I'm kinda a slut ;P but not much else, maybe it'll be easier if they just know everything... Anyways, dare away everybody, I'm looking for some fun fun dares!

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Exhibslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Exhibslut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk