Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #1
Fidelity

Default Casey's Mum, Has Got It Going Dom

Hello All,

I've decided to do a bit of writing for you all to enjoy and to further my abilities!

This is my first ever attempt at writing first person, all my previous works of fiction have been written in third person. Please know that I do very much appreciate feedback and am here to learn! If there's things you liked, please tell me! If theres things that could be improved on, equally let me know!

This story follows the story of a young male, pulled unwillingly into the web of an older, much wiser dominant female.

Please forgive the awful pun for a title...

Hope you enjoy!
Fidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Fidelity for this post:
Old 09-07-2014, 12:34 PM   #2
Fidelity

Chapter 1

“Left, right, left, right, you just don’t know where he’s going to go!”

I desperately tried to blank out Casey, focusing my entire attention to the big screen in front of me and the controller nestled tightly in my hands. The tiny animated man on the screen was ducking left and right down the left wing of the pitch, deftly avoiding tackles at every turn.

“It’s Dyer! You just can’t stop him!”, shouted Casey again, reveling in his players advancement up the pitch as I gritted my teeth determinedly.

I started hammering down on the buttons, desperately trying to get players to throw themselves in the way, lunge from behind, fuck, anything to stop this bastard! However my efforts were fruitless as my players seemed to always be a second too late, or a second too early, haphazardly launching themselves around the pitch like lemmings off a cliff.

“He lines it up.....”, cried Casey, leaving a dramatic pause as Dyer wound up for the shot.

No. No. Nooo. Noooooooo!

“HE SCORES! GOOAAAAAAL!”

The tiny ball left the boot of Dyer like a comet, arching over my keeper like he wasn’t there and careering into the net. My keeper landed on the ground, looking back at the goal in despair.

Ninety minutes ticked over on the board.... 2-1.

Fuck. Fuck. Shit. Fuck, shit and damnit!

Casey started dancing around his room like a loon, arms waving around in front of himself as if he was having some kind of fit. This was promptly followed by a lap of ‘honour’ around the bedroom, applauding the ‘fans’ as he bowed in every corner. Even as pissed off as I was I couldn’t help but laugh as he began a thank you speech while collecting an imaginary trophy.

“Enough you knob!”, I laughed, throwing an empty beer can at him. Apparently my aim was far superior to any of my players as the can found its mark perfectly, bouncing off Caseys head with a satisfying clunk.

“Ow!”, squealed Casey. “Shit bro, that hurt!”, he said, rubbing his head hard. The pain didn’t seem to affect him for long however as he quickly followed that up with, “That’s three games in a row, and twenty quid thank you very much!”

We were sat in my best friend Casey’s room, in his parents house playing FIFA on a lazy saturday afternoon. I say house, I should probably call it a mansion. It had had eight bedrooms, three staircases and a tennis court outside... Casey’s Dad had been some sort of hedge fund manager before he’d died a couple years ago in a car accident. He left an absolute fortune to Casey and his mother as well as a life insurance policy that was still paying out today Casey had informed me once. Needless to say Casey didn’t want for much, one of the reasons we hung out at his house and not mine! He had a pool for Christ's sake...

Casey stood in front of me, hand held out expectantly like Oliver asking for another serving. Reluctantly I reached into my pocket, grabbed my wallet and peeled a £20 note out of it. It was a standing bet, anyone who won three games in a row could claim £20 for the other. I won more often than not, making this all the more galling.

“It’s not like you need it...”, I muttered irritated as I handed it over.
“It’s not about need, it’s all about want!”, smirked Casey as he made a big deal of holding the note up to the light to check its authenticity.

I sat on the floor, watching the screen glumly. Way to ruin a afternoon...

Casey seemed to sense my mood shift. He ruffled my hair patronizingly but good naturedly as he laughed. “Don’t worry sport, you’ll get me next time!”. I smiled slightly at that, Casey knowing how much I hated it when Dad called me ‘Sport’.

“Wanna go chill by the pool with a couple more tins?”, Casey asked, always trying to sound less posh by using street slang as he picked up the empty beer can that had pinged off his forehead.

A swim would be perfect to cool down my simmering mood I thought!

“Sure thing”, I replied. “Actually I might have a swim. Desperate for a slash first though. See you down there?”

I lurched to my feet, grabbed my swimming shorts which I’d dumped on the floor on my arrival and headed to the bathroom absolutely caning for a wee! Apparently the beer had gone straight to my bladder, but the intensity of the game had overridden it temporarily. Casey's room was at the end of the long hallway landing of this ridiculous house, with the only upstairs bathroom the other end of this landing. In other words, mile away! As I began walking towards it, desperate to relieve myself, I realised I’d made a mistake. The closest bathroom was not at the end of the hallway, but just a couple rooms down from Casey’s! His Mum, Mrs. Kensington, had an en suite!

Smiling at my own brilliance, I threw a quick look over my shoulder to check Casey wasn’t leaving his room before ducking through his Mum’s open doorway. Mrs. Kensington was out all day Casey had said, some sort of PTA event. I quickly made my way across her room, taking a quick second to admire her huge dark wood four poster bed that stood proud in the middle of the giant room before scuttling into her loo. This was a section of the house I’d never been in before.

I stood tall over her toilet, head swinging around and soaking in the bathroom as I aimed roughly in the right direction.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Her bathroom was just as impressive as her room. At least eight foot wide and all tiled in a dark slate grey that made the white porcelain stand out as if it was on fire. The shower was at least the size of a normal bathroom! My wandering eyes caught the only non-white furniture in the room, a brown wicker basket that was clearly for Mrs. Kensington’s laundry. It wasn’t the basket that caught my attention however, but the red lacey panties that were hanging just over the edge as if they’d be thrown in there this morning....

I was suddenly transfixed, my eyes glued on the panties as the stream from the end of my cock continued oblivious.

Mrs. Kensington wore red lacey panties... Fuck me that was hot, I thought. Casey’s Mum was a red-lacey-panties-wearing slut! I smiled cruelly to myself, soaking in this unintended delight! As these were the first ever female panties I’d ever seen that weren’t in a shop I was apparently hypnotized by their very presence. My mind began to race, picturing Mrs. Kensington in the panties, picturing her slipping them off, picturing her handing them to me on a single finger...

Without even realising I had made a decision, I knew I had to touch the panties. I shook myself a couple times before putting myself away quickly, wanting to do this as quickly as possible before I chickened out. A quick look out the door confirmed I was still on my own, Casey probably down by the pool now. I tiptoed over to the basket, not knowing why I was tiptoeing when I was alone in the house. As I moved across the room my cock started to stir in my jeans as the thought of what I was about to do went round and round my head.

I knelt in front of the basket, as if worshipping it, and reached forward slowly, tentatively letting my fingers just lightly brush the panties. My breath caught in my throat as I finally touched them.

Holy fuck! I thought to myself, pulling my fingers away as if they’d be struck by lightening. I just touched Mrs. Kensingtons panties! Her panties, which until recently, had be clad across her pussy.!

My cock was rock hard by now and straining for release.

Suddenly I realised that my finger had come away slightly damp. No not damp, wet. Wet and slimy...

Holy shit Mrs. Kensington's panties were fucking wet! That dirty old slut had had a wet slutty cunt before she took these off! This just kept getting better and better.

The realisation went through me like a train through a tunnel and before I knew it I had her panties our of the basket and were pressing them to my nose. One deep breath. Two deep breaths. Ahhhhh! I inhaled through my nose as if air in the room was running out, feeling its dampness cling to me as I smelt Mrs. Kensingtons cunt. It smelt amazing; musty but kind of sweet at the same time. Totally intoxicating to my virgin mind. My head swam with the lust swirling around inside me, the scent of a older woman's pussy working its way into my body.

I flipped the lip of the basket open, desperately looking for more with the red panties still wrapped around my nose. A black thong caught my attention. Reaching for it I found it dry but incredibly soft. Clearly Mrs. Kensington liked fine underwear. A terrible thought went through my head. I couldn’t. That’d be so wrong. No I can’t.... Can I?

The battle between lust and sense was a short but furious one. Lust won.

I undid my jean buttons again, allowing my cock to spring free from its confines. It stood proud, dark purple head staring up at me almost begging for relief. I couldn't stop myself now, not having gone so far and having the best (okay only...) sexual experience of my life! I wrapped Mrs. Kensingtons thong around my shaft, eyes rolling backwards in pleasure as I felt the sheer fabric on my skin.

I held the red panties back in front of my face, alternating between holding her gusset to my nose and lightly running my tongue up it, tasting and smelling her cum like some crazed slut. My excitement levels were as high as they’ve every been as my heart beat furiously in my chest. My other hand was pulling quickly on my cock, the black thong running up and down the shaft and sending shards of pure pleasure straight down my spine.

I was delirious, horny like I’d never been before. It stopped occurring to me how wrong this was. How risky. How depraved. All I cared about was cumming while being within millimeters of Mrs. Kensingtons cunt juice.

Suddenly and without warning the sheer fabric of the thong slipped up and over my shaft, encasing the head of my penis in its velvety heaven. That was all I needed to send me over the edge, spiraling into all-consuming orgasm that literally leveled me. I fell forwards on all fours as wave after wave of pleasure hit me, ruining me in a way I’d never felt before. I grunted and moaned in ecstasy, the black thong falling to the floor in front of me as stream after stream of white cum shot over it.

What the fuck are you doing?!” a high pitched commanding voice shouted above me.

I looked up, utterly horrified to see a black stiletto only inches form my head. Following the stilletto up it became a foot, and then a leg, and finally a person. Mrs. Kensington to be precise. and she didn’t look at all impressed...
Old 09-07-2014, 01:16 PM   #3
sluttywedgieslave

Really good. Please keep going

26 female switch
From the UK so don't hit me up at 4 am and expect me to reply.
If you want a convo please don't spam my kik with dicks

Maybe: pics
Dislikes:shit/piss, messy, edging
:Limitsublic, family, extreme pain, vids
kik:beckywhite1990
sluttywedgieslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:42 PM   #4
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely continue
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:16 PM   #5
Fidelity

Chapter 2

“Thomas Edward Reed! Don’t make me repeat myself. What the hell are you doing in my bathroom?”

I knew I was in trouble by the fact she used my whole name. I didn’t even know she knew my middle name. As for what I was doing in her bathroom, the blank panties streaked with my cum, my own cock in my hand and another set of her panties held up to my face were a just bit of a give away.

“Shit. Ah... Fuck! I’m so sorry Mrs. Kensington....”, I stammered pathetically, completely knocked off my rhythm as I continued to kneed there pathetically, quickly flattening penis still in hand.

Then I said uttered something even stupider...

“It’s not what it looks like...!”

It’s not what it looks like?! It’s not what it looks like?! Why the fuck did I just say that? It literally couldn’t look anymore like it actually was!

Mrs. Kensington failed to see the funny side, as her face contorted into an angry grimace.

“Not what it looks like?”, she repeated, quiet and menacing, a quiet fury building behind her deeb blue eyes. “Let me tell you exactly what it looks like to me Thomas, and I warn you, I’m very astute!”

I shuddered unwittingly, the venom dripping from every syllable infecting me to my very core. I felt about two inches tall, roughly the size that my cock had now shrunk too.

“It looks to me,” Mrs Kensington continued, “like my sons best friend has a dirty, filthy, disgusting little wanking habit.”

I shook my head pathetically at her feet.

“Furthermore...”, Mrs. Kensington continued, leaning forward and picking up her black thong with a single finger and dangling it right in front of my face. “You are such a disgusting little boy that you decided to get off using my fucking panties. How fucking dare you!”

I sat there in a utterly shamed silence, my head hung in a mixture of fear and self disgust. My eyes remained fixed on the panties dangling in front of me. I watched as a glob of cum slowly ran down the thong, swelling up at the very edge of the thong into a big blob before it’s own weight bore it free. It hit the floor with a soft incriminating splat.

Mrs. Kensington started to pace up and down in front of me, her stilettos echoing on the tiles accusingly and the panties still hanging onto her finger by the thinnest slip.

“Thomas,”, she continued, now sounding equally as disappointed as she was angry. “I thought I knew you better than this. I thought you were a good young man. A good role model for Casey. I mean, what on earth is your Mother going to say...”

At that I suddenly found my voice, words tumbling from my mouth in a cascade of nervous desperation.

“No please Mrs. Kensington! Please don’t tell her! It was stupid, I’m so so soo sorry! Please dont tell my Mum!”

Mrs. Kensington was shaking her head unconvinced. “Behavior like this is very dangerous Thomas. Left unchecked it can quickly spiral into all sorts of depraved little kinks and fetishes. It needs to be nibbed in the bud and your mother will be best at that...”

Pleeeaaassseee don’t!”, I begged pathetically, hating myself as I prostrated myself at her feet. My face was inches from her stockinged ankle. “Please Mrs. Kensington! I’ll do anything! I’m sorry!”

Mrs. Kensington looked down at me, a mix of pity, disgust...and something I couldn't quite place my finger on.

“Oh Thomas....”, she started, her face becoming a picture of doubt. “Oh dear. I guess... I mean I suppose... I guess we could deal with this in house.”

I jumped at the opportunity instantly. “Yes! Anything Mrs. Kensington. Anything!”

Mrs. Kensington’s face of supposed ‘doubt’ suddenly transformed, her mouth twisting into a satisfied and slightly smug smile. She stood a little taller and all of a sudden she was no longer the angry-confused-upset mother of my best friend. This facade had been replaced by a confident and smug vixen, licking her lips lightly as if contemplating her next mean.

“Excellent decision Thomas. You can start my licking your disgusting filth off my floor”

Last edited by Fidelity; 09-08-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #6
Fetique
Enigma

I love this story, please do continue writing!

Also, you write very well, I'm not going to mention names but others here on GD write like it's their very first essay ever.

But you write excellently, keep up the good work
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:09 PM   #7
Fidelity

Thank you for all the lovely feedback! It's very encouraging
Old 09-10-2014, 01:00 PM   #8
Fidelity

Chapter 3

I looked up at Mrs. Kensington confused and assuming I’d misheard.

“Sorry....?”, I asked.

Mrs, Kensington stood there, looking down at me with her hands on her hips expectantly. She looked every part the Goddess I would later learn her to be.

“You head me just fine Thomas. Clean your disgusting filth off my floor with your tongue right this very fucking second.”

Every time she swore shivers went down my spine. The thought disgusted me though. Horrified me even. I’d never even thought about...tasting myself. Jesus, does she think I’m gay, I thought to myself, mind racing. I eyed the globs of cum pooling on the floor and my stomach literally flipped.

Desperately I tried to worm out of the situation. “Please Mrs. Kensington - “

Thomas!”, she interrupted abruptly as she sat strutted over to the toilet, lowered the seat and sat down perching over the edge. Her voice cut through me like a knife. She swung one gloriously long leg over the other, rested her arm on her legs and looked down at me sternly.

“You have exactly two choices right now”, she continued menacingly. “You can either get down on your face, crawl across my bathroom and lick up every drop of you cum. Or you can go downstairs and wait for me to call your Mother, tell her what filth you’ve been up to in my bathroom and ask her to pick you up. Your choice fuckwit. You have ten seconds and if I hear you speak again without my express permission I’m going straight onto the phone either way!”.

Her eyes blazed with a savage mix of amusement, smugness and excitement.

“Ten....Nine..Eight...”

My mind raced. I couldn’t let her tell mum. That’d be the end of me. The actual end. I couldn’t live with the shame, the disappointment. Everyone knowing... Mum knowing...

“Five... Four...”

Realising my options had shrunk to exactly one, I slowly lowered my head towards the floor. NO! A voice shouted inside my head! What the fuck are you doing?! A large puddle of cum had formed in front of me, swirling and shimmering in a milky white sheen. Dont do it! My body betrayed my mind consistently.

“Two...”

My traitorous tongue slipped from my mouth and reluctantly entered the puddle. I stopped there, shocked and frozen by my own depravity.

“Lap it up hunny”, encouraged Mrs. Kensington to my right.

Tentatively I returned my cum coated tongue back to my mouth. Salty slime was my first thought. Not as utterly disgusting as I had originally thought, but close! My face twisted in disgust as my stomach churned at the thought.

“That’s it slut”, purred Mrs. Kensington atop her throne apparently enjoying my depraved act. My cheeks burned a bright and crimson red. Only girls could be sluts...

What followed was possibly the most humiliating five minutes of my life. Mrs. Kensington had me lick up the entire puddle, one dreadful scoop after another into my mouth and swallow. The taste failed to improve, although my twisted disgusted face only seemed to encourage Mrs. Kensington more. Her instructions got breathier and higher pitched, as evidently her excitement levels increased with every desperate moment. I hated every second.

Eventually she progressed to merely pointing out spots of cum with her feet, directing my tongue without words as I crawled around her bathroom floor pathetically.

After five minutes of this Mrs. Kensington appeared to have had her fill.

“That will do Thomas”, she said. I looked up at her and found her sitting upon the toilet still, looking down at me happily. Pathetically I found myself pleased that I’d made her happy. Or maybe just happy I could stop. Who the fuck am I?!

I noticed her skirt had ridden up her lengthy and perfext legs, which were now open due to the sick pointing game. From my position I could see straight up her skirt.

Holy shit! I thought, as I came face to face with my first every pussy. It was tanned, smooth and utterly gorgeous. A tiny crevice of utter lust. My only every goal as a teenage boy. I couldn’t help myself as I stared at it, admiring it’s perfect lips and it’s slightly glistening centre.

My cock, which had shrunken up into a tight ball of disgust as she’d made me lick up my cum suddenly sprung back into life.

Mrs. Kensington smiled seductively, opening her legs slightly to let me see more.

“Thomas!”, she admonished lightly, her eyes boring into me. “It’s very rude to stare!”.

I lowered my eyes immediately. Seriously, why am I following every instruction!?

“I had to leave my panties at home you see. I came in them just before I left and they were.... well soaking!”

My recently revived cock strained now desperately as it begged to be touched.

“Now come over here and say thank you for your first lesson!”, commanded Mrs. Kensington with supreme authority.

Excitement and lust made my cock bounce up and down. Does she mean? Surely she doesn’t.... Do I get to... Yes! Suddenly everything seemed worth it!

I crawled over to her quickly on my hands and knees like a toddler. I positioned myself between her amazing legs, sitting on my knees like a eager puppy and eying her pussy with utmost excitement.

I can’t believe I’m going to get to taste my first pussy! I thought, my hands desperate to reach back inside my own jeans again.

I looked her in the eyes, wanting to ask permission but not being able to. She nodded, smiling and encouraging. Ileaned forward, almost able to smell her pussy until....

“That. Is. Not. How. Boys. Show. Their. Thanks.” With every punctuated word Mrs. Kensington used a finger to push my head a little lower until my face was level with her foot again.

“You are to remove my shoe. You are to kiss my feet. You are to suck on my toes. You are to lick my soles. You are to worship my feet like they are my gorgeous pussy slut. Because you haven’t earn’t my pussy yet. You’re nowhere near. Do I make myself clear whore?”

Disappointment and revolt rocked through me. I hated feet. Detested them. Being called a whore excited me however in a way I couldn’t understand. My cock refused to deflate, being within a foot of a gorgeous pussy drove all sane thought from my head and left only lust behind. I couldn’t help but find touching this amazing goddess in front of me the most amazing award. Any part of her. In anyway.

So I did as she asked. I removed her shoe and started to gently massage her feet with my hands. She moaned and groaned in appreciation, her head rolling back and her eyes fluttering slightly. Every groan was like a bolt of pure electricity running down my cock. Eventually she lifted her foot slightly and placed her big toe on my lips. I opened them subserviently and let her slip her big toe inside. She groaned even louder as my tongue gently pushed and massaged the gap between the toes. My cock dripped with pent up frustration.

She continued in the same vein, pushing each of the toes into my mouth and enjoying my loving tongue. My eyes remained glued to her pussy, as I watched it grow wetter and wetter, the glistening becoming an apparent flood. I was horny as fuck, but both hands were at use on her feet leaving nothing to use on myself! As I moved onto her second foot she was using her index finger to gently rub above her pussy, making a soft sloshing noise as as her eyes closed completely and she moaned loudly.

I was mesmerized. I was in love. I was sooo fucking horny!

She began to talk as she rubbed her clit faster and faster.

“That’s it slut... Yes!.... Mmmmm.... Work that tongue....Arghhhh! Mmmmm..... Fuck! Fuckk...... Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!”

Her whole body stiffened, her toes forcing their way deep into my mouth, before she began convulsing and groaning. I groaned in unison, wishing it was my that was cumming.

My debasement was complete. I’d just watched my first real female orgasm, and I’d been sucking on her fucking toes...

Mrs. Kensington came for what felt like an entire minute, rubbing her clit like a whore the whole time. Her body wracked and heaved, her breath coming in explosions of expletives. Finally she slowed down and stopped, her body slumping as she leant back with a sickly satisfied smile. Her feet plucked from my mouth, so I took one in hand and gently massaged it between my legs.

My cock, untouched and unloved, throbbed a desperate beat. Fear however now kept my hands far away from it.

Several minutes passed in complete silence. Mrs. Kensington with her eyes closed and one finger still gently rubbing her now puffy pussy, me with her foot between my legs gently kneading it.

Eventually she opened her eyes. She looked at me, fully alert and smiled a thin cruel but content smile.

“You’ll do nicely Thomas”, she said quietly.

I waited in silence as she stared at me more, contemplating.

Eventually she trailed her finger down her wet slit, before plunging its entire length inside her. She pumped it in and out slowly, coating its entire length while keeping her eyes locked onto mine. My eyes flicked desperately back and forth from the obscene sight in front of me to her own eyes, unsure of where I was permitted to look.

Her finger slowly withdrew from her cunt, sheening with her juice. She crooked it slightly and beckoned me forwards.

“Come and claim your reward then slut!”

My mind was too far gone by this point to be embarrassed by sucking her finger. I just wanted to taste her pussy, any way I was allowed. I felt sickeningly grateful and excited as I craned my neck forwards. She held her finger still, making me do all the work, as I bought my lips to the the very tip of her nail

“Look at me”, I was instructed.

So look at her I did, her eyes watching me amused as I slowly wrapped my lips around her finger and sucked every molecule of her cum from it.

“Very nicely indeed....”

Old 09-10-2014, 01:01 PM   #9
Fidelity

Ratings and comments please! (I'm a massive attention whore...!)
Old 09-11-2014, 06:11 AM   #10
Rascal.

Default great so far

Keep up the good work. Very good so far
Rascal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 04:55 AM   #11
Fidelity

Chaper 4 - Part 1

The next few days passed in a confused blur, my head in a state of absolute turmoil. I guess this is how it feels to be bipolar, swinging from mood to mood in a matter of minutes. Guilt and shame were high among my emotional ‘Top 5’, the memories of kneeling by Mrs. Kensington all that was required to bring a deep burning blush to my cheeks. Disgust was up there too, disgust at myself, at my acts, at how my body responded. And finally lust. I was as horny as I could remember ever being, my cock almost constantly standing at attention.

This was made all the more difficult by Mrs, Kensington’s parting words before I was allowed to scuttle away back downstairs, make a hasty excuse to Casey and literally run from the house.

“I’ll be in contact soon Thomas to discuss the finer points of your lessons”, she’d said. “Until then I absolutely forbid you to cum. Clearly you have an issue with control around this, so let me tell you this. I will know if you cum without permission, and you’ll regret it from that day until the end of time. Do. I. Make. My. Self. Clear?”

My eyes downcast, humiliated beyond belief, I had mumbled back “Yes Mrs. Kensington”.

So here I was, four days after Mrs. Kensington literally turned my life upside down. Confused, horny and desperate for some type of release. I can’t remember the last time I’d gone a single day without cumming, let alone four. It was starting to affect my concentration, all I was able to focus on was the sign of Mrs. Kensington, cumming atop her toilet seat.

The worse part was the not knowing. Not knowing when she’d ‘be in contact’. Not even knowing how she’d get in contact. My life was one long and constant edge.

On Saturday morning I woke up at 11AM, having been up late playing FIFA online with Casey the night before. I was hard, an almost constant fact recently, and desperately thirsty.

I pulled on some pajama bottoms, trapping my cock in the waistband to hide it, and a t-shirt and headed downstairs. As I passed the living room I heard my mother laugh, followed by another high-pitched female laugh.

My blood turned cold.

“Oh Catherine!”, I head my Mum giggle loudly.

My heart took off, lodging itself in my throat as I swallowed nervously. Plucking up all the courage I could I peered around the corner of the door....

Mum was say on one sofa. On the other, perched with a perfectly straight back and one leg gracefully swing over the other say Mrs. Kensington. Fuck. She looked absolutely stunning, wearing a short little floral summer dress ending half way up her gorgeous thigh. Sunglasses were perched on her blonde hair, the picture of demure sophistication.

Mum spotted me looking through the door.

“Thomas! Are you still not up?!”, she admonished. She saw me looking at Mrs. Kensington and frowned slightly, perhaps at the look of utter fear on my face.
“Catherine was in the area and popped in to say hi. Be polite Thomas, say ‘Hello’!”.

I desperately tried to swallow the huge ball that had formed in my throat.

“Ummm..... Hello Mrs. Kensington”, I eventually stammered.

“Morning Thomas”, she replied, an awful glint in her eyes. As my Mum’s head was turned looking at me she seductively puckered her lips and blew me a kiss. My cock throbbed.

“Move along then Thomas!”, said my Mum finally, looking at me confused. I jumped, suddenly realised I’d been stood staring at Mrs. Kensington for over fifteen second which must have looked weird! I beat a hasty retreat into the kitchen.

Shit! Is she telling Mum everything? I’m so utterly and completely fucked!

Suddenly my phone, which I’d slipped into my PJ’s pocket, vibrated.

Morning Slut,
Bet you weren’t expecting
me this morning!
Come offer your mother
and me a cup of tea!

-Miss K

Fuck! I thought to myself. Again my mind was cleaved in two, indecision ruling both halves. I desperately didn’t want to make tea, unsure where this was leading and unhappy from the very offset. On the other side, Mrs. Kensington could tell my mum...everything!

“I’m making tea!” I shouted. “Anyone want some?”

“Yes please Thomas,” replied Mrs, Kensington.

“Oh, alright then!”, replied Mum. I could hear her talking to Mrs. Kensington afterwards. “I really don’t know what’s got into him lately! He’s not been himself at all. I don’t think he’s ever offered to make tea before...”

My phone vibrated again, loudly on the counter.

Mums getting suspicious!
Perhaps I should just tell
her the reason you’re acting
different is becasue you’re a
filthy little slut?

-Miss K

I swallowed nervously..

Conversation continued as I grabbed tea bags, mugs and milk and started making the tea. My phone suddenly buzzed again. Why won’t she leave me the fuck alone?!

Time for the orgasm
I’m sure you’ve been
desperate for all week! Make
sureto shoot into my mug. I
want to taste my boy in front
of his mummy!

-Miss K

My cock instantly throbbed in happy delight, the thought of finally having an orgasm sending it into happy cartwheels. My mind however counseled caution. I was in the fucking kitchen for god’s sake, I couldn’t just whip it out here and beat it! Could I...? It was all just too depraved, too dirty, too much! I simply couldn’t.

My phone buzzed again.

I left something in the cutlery
drawer to help you out!
Be quick about it!

-Miss K

Walking nervously over to the cutlery draw, I reached out for the handle with trembling hands, pulling it open with trepidation. An involuntary gasp left my mouth.

Folded neatly on top of the teaspoons were a pair of bright pink lacey panties. A post-it note on top read “I wore these this morning in bed, cumming hard thinking about you!”

I could see a dark wet spot on the gusset...

Old 09-13-2014, 05:23 AM   #12
SexyGiggle
Account Banned

Amazing!!!

I love it!

Please wear those panties
SexyGiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 01:46 PM   #13
medithwayith

Loving this story!!!

Please continue!!

kik medithwayith1

Likes: masturbation, cum control, cum eating, anal, underwear control, piss control, mild pain, mild public, edging
Limits: piss/scat, blood, friends/family, illegal, messy, permanent

Send me dares via PM
medithwayith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 02:46 PM   #14
andrewrk

Really enjoying it so far, keep up the good work.
andrewrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #15
Fidelity

My heart pounded as I stared at the panties. Next door I heard my Mum and Mrs. Kensington laughing merrily, highlighting the risk to myself.

My mind raced, options being weighed and dismissed in a millisecond. Suddenly all my options had boiled down into a single thought. I had to do it. No. I wanted to do it. Desperately. The kink. The depravity. It was the ultimate head rush and I was desperate to experience it.

I reached out and grabbed the panties with my left hand, fishing my already rock hard cock out of my PJ’s with the right and beginning to slide my fist up and down it instantly. I looked over my shoulder, quickly checking I was alone, before loosing myself to my lust completely pulling the damp panties to my face. My nose was engulfed with the smell of her cum, washing away any doubts or concerns in a second as in my mind I saw stars. I physically groaned as my tongue crept out tentatively, tasting her again as I realised in that moment I was hers. Completely.

Knowing I couldn’t take long I let my fist pump my cock at a frantic pace, taking out all of the last couple days of frustration out with each stroke. I moaned and panted like a slut, alternating between inhaling my new Miss’s cum and trying to lick up every drop. It what seemed like no time at all I felt the orgasm growing at the base of my balls., burning a low and deep heat I turned, facing the kitchen table, not caring anymore that this left me completely exposed to anyone who might walk into the kitchen. What a sight I’d make, cock out, panties to nose, mugs in front of me...

Picking a mug, I aimed my cock into it as I felt my orgasm reach the point of no return. Realising this wasn’t, no, couldn’t be a quiet orgasm, and that my Mum was less that six meters away, I stuffed the panties deep into my mouth stifling my grunts to a quiet whimper. My orgasm hit my like a herd of bulls, wild and uncontrollable. My legs nearly gave way underneath me as wave after wave of white hot pleasure seared through me, incinerating me from the inside and leaving me a mere husk. My body wracked and heaved, each flash of intense pleasure being accompanied by a deep and guttural groan and a stream of pure white cum shooting hard into the mug below.

“That tea coming any time soon!?”, shouted my mum from the lounge.

Unable to reply on account of a mouth full of panties I merely grunted a rough affirmative, hand still milking the last drops of cum from my now spent cock.

Looking down at the two mugs inside me I felt a strange mix of shame, satisfaction and excitement. I’d just had the best, very very best, orgasm of my life, and this apparently was the price I had to pay.

The mug on the left was obviously fuller than the one on the right, with blobs of cum quite clearly floating on the top. Rushing a little now, I hurriedly tucked myself back away and shoved the panties deep into a pocket. I grabbed the milk and chucked a load in both, using a teaspoon to stir frantically. The cum proved difficult to break down, but after a minute or so of heavy stirring it had just about dissolved completely into the mug. Looking down at both mugs they both looked... acceptable! Taking a second to compose myself, pull my PJ’s into line and make sure I was flaccid again, I grabbed both teas and headed into the lounge.

Mum and Mrs. Kensington hadn’t moved and were still both deep in conversation. I placed Mum’s mug on the table next to her, placing Mrs. Kensingon’s on the coffee table in front of her.

“Thank you Dear”, smiled Mum.

“Yes, thank you Thomas”, smiled Mrs. Kensington. “Oh...”

Mrs. Kensington was looking down at her mug, frowning slightly. My heart skipped a beat. Was she about to completely out me in front of Mum? Had some cum floated to the top?

“What’s wrong Catherine?” asked Mum as I held my breath.

“Oh it’s nothing Dear. It’s just there’s a little more milk in here then I’m used to!”

That bitch! Her eyes twinkled at me as she said it. I could’t speak for fear of exposing myself.

Mum leaned forward, looking at Mrs. Kensingtons tea and her own.

“Oh yes!”, she said on comparing the two. “Here, take mine and we can swap. I don’t mind a little too much milk.”.

My heart dropped like a stone, straight through my feet into the Earth below. She couldn’t. She wouldn’t. That’s just plaing sick!

Noooooo! I was screaming internally at her. Raging an internal tirade.. My eyes stared into Mrs. Kensington's, begging her, imploring her not to do this to me. To us.

Her eyes looked back at me impassively, that tiny little twinkle all that was needed to tell me she knew exactly what was going through my head. She cocked her head slightly, as if weighing me up in her eyes.

“Oh are you sure Samantha? I don’t want to impose or anything”, she asked sweetly, like butter wouldn't melt in her awful mouth.

Fuck you whore! I shouted in my head.

“Absolutely Cat!”

“Oh okay then, if you insist!”, giggled Miss. “Thomas, do you mind swapping them if you’re on your feet”.

I wanted to shout No!. I wanted to pour the cum-tea all over her smug little face. I wanted to scream at Mum not to do this, that she didn’t realise what I’d done!

Instead I traipsed over like an obedient puppy, picking up her tea and dropping it in front of my own Mother. The tea that was brimming with my self-satisfied cum. My face shone a bright and vibrant red, a mix of shame, disgust and horror at what I was submitting my mother to...

“For goodness sake Thomas, you’re still in PJ’s and it’s nearly twelve! Go upstairs and get showered already!”

And just like that I was dismissed, my shame and embarrassment in front of Mrs Kensington now complete. My submission utter. I scuttled out as quickly as I could.

Ten minutes later, as I stepped out of the shower, I saw my phone had a new text on it.

Opening it up I found a picture. It was a picture of Mum, taking a sip of her tea. Underneath it was written.
I own you.
Completely.
Be at mine tonight
at 7pm sharp.
Wear my panties.

- Miss K
My cock leapt to attention once again.
The following user says Thank You to Fidelity for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk