Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #1
PleaseHurtMe

Male Painslut needs punishments on KIK!

I'm a male painslut and I need punishing for not completing my task yesterday. I need you to be brutal with these tasks and hopefully make me cry. I will do ANYTHING within my limits. I just need people to abuse me like a worthless slut.

Milking, Edgeing, Cumplay, breathplay, Humiliation, Spit, piss, clamps, pegs, spanking, smacking, belting, hot vax, urethral play, anal, cock and ball torture , nipple torture,toothpaste, icyhot, ice, hard and long gagging, candles, face smacking.

DISLIKES:
Neddles , chilli, , live cam/skype, talking,

LIMITS:
Public, Family, scat, puke, dressing up like girl, diapers, knifes.

KIK: sublarx

Toys: Electric-cord-whip, clamps, metal ruler, belt with metal buckle, drawing pins, ductape, ice, cucombers, needles, toothpaste, icyhot, pegs, ropes and strings, mallet!

Milking, public cam painslave, Edgeing, Cumplay, breathplay, Humiliation, Spit, piss, clamp, spanking, smacking, belting, urethral play, anal, cock and ball torture , nipple torture, ice, hard gagging, face smacking.

DISLIKES:
Talking on cam, vax

LIMITS:
Public, Family, scat, puke, dressing up like girl, diapers, knifes, neddles

PM me Anal and I'll fuck my ass for 20 minutes

Last edited by PleaseHurtMe; 09-06-2014 at 01:21 PM.
PleaseHurtMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Start by shoving the biggest cucumber up your ass and pound it in and out 200 times. Then keep the cucumber in your ass and give yourself a full body whipping. Start by taking the electric cord whip and whip your back 25 times hard with it. then move to your chest and spank it 50 times with your metal ruler. Next is your stomach. Take your hand and make a fist. Now punch your stomach 25 times hard. Next is your face. Slap each cheek 15 times hard. Make them red. Now on to your inner thghs, they get the ruler. 25 to each thigh. After those you will whip the soles of your feet with the electric cord whip. Each sole will get 50 lashes.

Now on to the final two areas. The first is your cock and balls. You will spank your cock with the metal ruler 35 times and smash your balls with the mallet 30 times. Finally you will take the electric cord whip and spank your ass hard 75 times. Then take your belt and spank your ass with it another 100 times. To make sure you are in pain, give each ass cheek a final 25 with the buckle end of the belt.

Hopefully you will get your wish and be crying in pain at the end. Oh and you should have had your ass filled this entire time. Every time, your cucumber fell, out you owe 5 slaps to the face and 5 smacks to the balls with the mallet.

When done, send me a very detailed report on your suffering.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:02 AM   #3
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleaseHurtMe View Post
I'm a male painslut and I need punishing for not completing my task yesterday. I need you to be brutal with these tasks and hopefully make me cry. I will do ANYTHING within my limits. I just need people to abuse me like a worthless slut.

Milking, Edgeing, Cumplay, breathplay, Humiliation, Spit, piss, clamps, pegs, spanking, smacking, belting, hot vax, urethral play, anal, cock and ball torture , nipple torture,toothpaste, icyhot, ice, hard and long gagging, candles, face smacking.

DISLIKES:
Neddles , chilli, , live cam/skype, talking,

LIMITS:
Public, Family, scat, puke, dressing up like girl, diapers, knifes.

Toys: Electric-cord-whip, clamps, metal ruler, belt with metal buckle, drawing pins, ductape, ice, cucombers, needles, toothpaste, icyhot, pegs, ropes and strings, mallet!
for every post on here (past and futures you will coat a cucumber in icy hott and shove it up your ass. you will then count the number of letters in the post and multiply it by which post it is. you'll then beat your Nuts with the buckle end of a belt that many times. afterwards remove the cucumber and take the belt to your hole.
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:09 AM   #4
dzbll
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
Start by shoving the biggest cucumber up your ass and pound it in and out 200 times. Then keep the cucumber in your ass and give yourself a full body whipping. Start by taking the electric cord whip and whip your back 25 times hard with it. then move to your chest and spank it 50 times with your metal ruler. Next is your stomach. Take your hand and make a fist. Now punch your stomach 25 times hard. Next is your face. Slap each cheek 15 times hard. Make them red. Now on to your inner thghs, they get the ruler. 25 to each thigh. After those you will whip the soles of your feet with the electric cord whip. Each sole will get 50 lashes.

Now on to the final two areas. The first is your cock and balls. You will spank your cock with the metal ruler 35 times and smash your balls with the mallet 30 times. Finally you will take the electric cord whip and spank your ass hard 75 times. Then take your belt and spank your ass with it another 100 times. To make sure you are in pain, give each ass cheek a final 25 with the buckle end of the belt.

Hopefully you will get your wish and be crying in pain at the end. Oh and you should have had your ass filled this entire time. Every time, your cucumber fell, out you owe 5 slaps to the face and 5 smacks to the balls with the mallet.

just for added letters.

First, tie your balls up with rubberbands. 2 behind each ball tripled up. You will then beat each ball 100 times with the buckle, the ruler, and each fist. After you have completed that untie your balls and do this http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh....php?id=25465& After you have completed this, do this next http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...e.php?id=13981 finally do this one http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=1304
Old 09-09-2014, 08:55 PM   #5
PleaseHurtMe

Post no. 1 548 letters x 1 = 548
Post no. 2 2353 letters x 2 = 4706
Post no. 3 930 letters x 3 = 2790
Post no. 4 2644 letters x 4 = 10560

Post no. 7 3074 letters x 7 = 21518

Last edited by PleaseHurtMe; 09-10-2014 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:40 PM   #6
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
just for added letters.

First, tie your balls up with rubberbands. 2 behind each ball tripled up. You will then beat each ball 100 times with the buckle, the ruler, and each fist. After you have completed that untie your balls and do this http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh....php?id=25465& After you have completed this, do this next http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...e.php?id=13981 finally do this one http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=1304
you will do all of these back to back enjoy
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 02:32 AM   #7
PleaseHurtMe

Default Reply no. 10 and forward I DOUBLE the final number!!

Reply no. 10 and forward I DOUBLE the final number!! And thanks for the good replys.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:54 AM   #8
PleaseHurtMe

Nuclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6u3k View Post
for every post on here (past and futures you will coat a cucumber in icy hott and shove it up your ass. you will then count the number of letters in the post and multiply it by which post it is. you'll then beat your Nuts with the buckle end of a belt that many times. afterwards remove the cucumber and take the belt to your hole.
I have now done 6u3k's dare for all posts here.!! He has reduced me to a ever-smacking-fucking-pain-whore and I thank him with tears in my eyes! I will now do the other dares! Hope to end this nightmare soon. The string wil be open for ever! Numbers adding up... But I hope it will soon be forgotten........ Your painslut.

Milking, public cam painslave, Edgeing, Cumplay, breathplay, Humiliation, Spit, piss, clamp, spanking, smacking, belting, urethral play, anal, cock and ball torture , nipple torture, ice, hard gagging, face smacking.

DISLIKES:
Talking on cam, vax

LIMITS:

Old 09-12-2014, 06:06 AM   #9
MardGeer

Take a really thin tube, a pen (turn it into a tube). Mould an ice stick from it.

Insert the stick in your dick, (reshape it if too big). now start edging. continue to do so until the ice is melted.

At the same time, also make 1 ice cube out of Icy Hot. Think a bit before you start doing it, or else PM me. Insert this cube in your asshole.

After this, take a bottle and tie it to your balls. pee in that bottle. (don't pee for 2 days before this, if u can't hold in, do this dare immediately)

Now, jump from your bed, hands behind your head, 5 times without stopping. if you stop, start counting, pause and start when u want to breath. the final number you get will be another crying punishment which i'll give later.

And to finish off things, take 6-7 candles, bunch them together, burn them all, and cover both your nipples. (be careful)

--- PM if you wanna say anything. (post all the related and important numbers like total edges, total breath timer, etc)
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

― Epicurus

- Everything. No limits.

- wanna be slaves, anything that'll harm my whore besides me.

-- Dare, send in a PM
-- Skype, PM
-- Chat, PM
-- Judging me, FO

Last edited by MardGeer; 09-12-2014 at 06:09 AM.
MardGeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:53 PM   #10
dzbll
getDare Devil

Quote:

Quote:
just for added letters.

Do both of these back to back again. then do http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=9341

then do this http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...h.php?id=21848 keep repeating till you have played each game. No cumming
Old 09-13-2014, 06:27 AM   #11
PleaseHurtMe

Nuclear I will do this dare today AND 6u3k' s in one go!

I will do this dare today AND 6u3k' s in one go! :
Quote:

Quote:
just for added letters.

Quote:
Do both of these back to back again. then do http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=9341

then do this http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...h.php?id=21848 keep repeating till you have played each game. No cumming

DISLIKES:
Talking on cam, vax

LIMITS:

Last edited by PleaseHurtMe; 09-13-2014 at 06:31 AM.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:07 AM   #12
PleaseHurtMe

Thanks It was so good! Total edges 3, total breath time 2 min 34 sec

DISLIKES:
Talking on cam, vax

LIMITS:

Old 09-15-2014, 09:14 AM   #13
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

So what about this:

You need a tube of toothpaste, some ice cubes, 5 "toys" a glass. Tie your balls nice and firm so its harder to cum and causing a little pain. Then pee into a huge glass till its 3/4 full and if some is left pee into your panties and keep them in your mouth. Put a clothespin on each nipple.

At first put some toothpaste on your asshole and put the opening in your ass and squeeze 1-3 times so you are lubed up for the dare. Then take an ice cube and put it up your ass.

Take 5 objects one bigger than the one before. Now fuck your ass. optional lube the toy with your piss. Start with the smallest object. Fuck your ass until you have cum. Dont spill it and do it into the glass. After you have cum slap your balls and cock 5 time really hard and spank each ass cheeks 30 times. Then clean your toy by licking it clean and restart with the next object. Start again with relubing your ass and if melted replace the ice cube. Fuck your ass and work your way up to the biggest toy. Fuck yourself as hard as you can.

After you have finished all 5 rounds you have to make yourself cum one final additional time (again, so its the 6th time) and still with the last "toy" in your ass you have to eat all the collected cum and say "i'm a worthless slut and deserve to eat my own cum and drink my piss"

Quite extrem but maybe you like to do it.

I hope you enjoy this dare and i am looking forward to read a detailed report and stop the time you needed for it.
BlaBlaBlubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:22 AM   #14
PleaseHurtMe

Default Report has been send!! to Sonic with thanks

Quote:

It was very hard and I lost my cucomber lots of time :-( Im ready again!

DISLIKES:
Talking on cam, vax

LIMITS:

Old 09-20-2014, 09:01 AM   #15
centurion01
getDare Addict

Tie up your balls separately tight, with a few inches of sting/lace left over.
Get 2x 1l bottles fill with water and tie to balls for use as weights.
Stand on a chair/bed and jump off 50 times,
Start edging and pierce balls with a few pin/needles whilst still tied at the balls,
Now belt slap your bellend 50 times and cum,removing needles as orgasm hits to ruin it.
Remove bottles and un-tie balls, 25 belt buckle hits to each ball.
Cum and over stimulate for 5 mins.
Write a full report

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, crying, hard, male, punish