Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-21-2014, 03:56 PM   #1
Audreysimone

Pill Need to be punished for wasting money

Okay, I'm new here, so bare with me.

I made a commitment I start saving more money and to avoid frivolous spending two weeks ago. Since then I have saved up less that half of the goal I set for myself to meet by this point. I've spent way too much money when I'm out drinking and shopping. I spent 1/3 of my last paycheck just last night. I will be off work tonight by 10pm, and will spend the rest of the night and next day being punished for my behavior.

I need your help to come up with some good consequences so that I learn to be better about not wasting money. I will complete all punishments posted here or PMd to me when I am off or the following day. I will PM everyone who posts a punishment a full report and a thank you.

Thanks everyone.
Audreysimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:28 PM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

Do you have an enema kit?

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:35 PM   #3
Master_john

List the items you purchased with the money your should of saved
Master_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:12 PM   #4
Audreysimone

No enema kit, sorry. Could possibly get one tomorrow if I need it.

And mostly I spent money at bars or out to eat. Also bought new clothes and shoes and perfume recently.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:19 PM   #5
master301
Distinguished Member

Is ass to mouth a limit
Old 08-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #6
Audreysimone

No, as long as shit isn't actually involved
Old 08-21-2014, 06:32 PM   #7
master301
Distinguished Member

Okay from now on you may not use any of the new stuff you bought until you edge 10 times,5min of hard anal fucking with medium dildo then 5 mins of sucking the dildo repeat until you have done it for 1 hour,50 hard spanks on your ass,pussy,tits,face do this with no breaks you must do repeat this for every thing you bought so for example if you want to use your new shirt you must do this then the next day you want use your new perfume you must do it again
Old 08-21-2014, 10:30 PM   #8
Audreysimone

Just now getting home from work. About to get started on this. Thanks!
Old 08-22-2014, 07:31 AM   #9
skrote
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreysimone View Post
Okay, I'm new here, so bare with me.

I made a commitment I start saving more money and to avoid frivolous spending two weeks ago. Since then I have saved up less that half of the goal I set for myself to meet by this point. I've spent way too much money when I'm out drinking and shopping. I spent 1/3 of my last paycheck just last night. I will be off work tonight by 10pm, and will spend the rest of the night and next day being punished for my behavior.

I need your help to come up with some good consequences so that I learn to be better about not wasting money. I will complete all punishments posted here or PMd to me when I am off or the following day. I will PM everyone who posts a punishment a full report and a thank you.

Thanks everyone.

This is more a system to help you get on track. If you are serious and will follow this, it should help get you to your goal. first a few things you have to do.

1. Make a budget, include in this money for going out etc.
2. For every unauthorized dollar you spend, you must complete this writing task one time: http://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=9095
3. Commit to only changing your budget every 4 months.

Now, for the most recent infraction.

Take your saving goal, plus any expenses from unnecessary spending. For example.. if you wanted to save 200 bucks, and you not only didn't save that, but spend an additional 300, then you own 500 dollars.

You cannot make up this money by saving from your regular job. You have to go through your things, sell at a thrift store, sell your blood, do odd jobs, sell your eggs Anything you want to do, but you will have to work to earn that money to put back into your savings.

Of course you will have to pay interest on this in the form of punishments.
Lets use 10% rounded up. That is the amount of punishment points per day that you have to indulge, the only rule is, you cannot use them to buy anything that gets you off.. this must be true punishments, and should act as a motivation to earn back that money that didn't go into savings.

Also, any time you go shopping until you have paid this money back, you must where a but plug while shopping.

So say it is 500, that will be 50 points per day. Here is your menu:

1 point = 1 minute, or 1 stroke etc.

Nose to the wall 10 minute minimum
Kneeling on rice 10 minute minimum
Wall sit exercise 5 minute minimum
mouth soaping 5 minute minimum
melt 1 ice cube on your body (1 point per cube)
Take a cold shower 1 point per minute minimum of 5

humiliation: Intentionally go to the store with only 5 dollars, or a gift card with no money left on it (even better). Get embarrassing items, condemns, batteries, lube. Once in check out, pay with your expired card, or realize that you don't have enough cash or the gift card is declined. If you have the card, let them try it again, then apologize and leave.

If you do this You pay down 3 points per witness, so the clerk plus 3 people in line = 12 points. If you get lucky, and some nice person steps in and pays for your stuff, you can take that amount off of what you owe.

If the writing assignment is to much for what you owe, and you are really going to complete them, let me know and I can make one for just 5 lines per dollar or whatever number you think is fitting.

Good luck!

~Skrote

Punishments: Writing Lines, corner time, Holding positions for periods of time, the electric paddle , no touching/stimulation

Soft limits: Public Humiliation, feminization, Figging, Piss

Hard limits: Scat, Vomit, modification. Public Exposure, Blood Play

PM Dares Doubled through 3/30

Last orgasm Sept 17, 2015
Next chance to orgasm July 16 2016

Current stats:
Add to my punishment
Pending punishments from the thread.
skrote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags