Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
Houndy

Unhappy Ideas Needed To Humiliate Me

My gf dared me to masturbate in her work's toilet. I didn't do it within the time period set so my punishment is no masturbation until she brings her ugliest work mate round (probably next Friday). She wants ideas on how to humiliate me in front of this workmate. She will pick the best ones and I will report back here after it's done. All tasks will be done inside the home.

Also I was told to set up a group on yahoo to share my humiliation dares. I will be honest, I forgot about this and again the time has elapsed and she would like punishment suggestions.

Limits: no scat, limited public
Old 01-02-2009, 07:31 AM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishments & Ideas guidelines
Please do not request any information in this forum. It is for documenting your own ideas. This forum is a resource only. Post only information others would find useful.
Moved to TorD online.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
scarecrow13
Account Banned

Does scat include watersports? When the workmate has come over, go to get yourself a glass of "white wine". Actually, take a glass to the toilet and piss into it. You'll prob wanna make sure you've drunk a lot of water that day, so it's pale and might pass for wine. Drink it in front of the friend, trying not to get busted by grimacing or anything else.

No underwear for the night is an obvious prerequisite.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #4
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

wear a bikini and high heels and make-up if you gf chooses for you to go all the way

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 01-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
Smile
Account Banned

if its a male, then start flirting with him, try to make it very obvious and also do it when your girlfriend is "not looking"

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #6
Curly_Kleg

You are to wear some sort of outfit used for cleaning (maid's outfit.... Failing that, an apron on top of your usual clothes will do) and have a feather duster. When they come back to the house, you are to greet them wearing the apron and with the duster in your hand, offer to take their coats and shoes as you have just hoovered and wish to keep the carpet clean. After you've taken the guest's shoes, you are to compliment the guest on them and then subtly sniff them. If they see you, an interesting conversation should follow. If not, then you are to keep taking chances to sniff at their shoes/feet and comment on their feet for the duration of the evening.

Hope you have a good time
Limits: No extreme pain/permanent maiming or scarring. Live in family house so nothing too loud, but messy tends to be ok as can do it late. Nothing involving family (using my mother's lingerie is acceptable and liked - clean or dirty)/telling them but telling others (people on IM, friends etc) is fine.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, sissification, cross dressing (can only really use lingerie as haven't got my own cross-dressing clothes), huge foot fetish

Have web-cam

Last edited by Curly_Kleg; 01-23-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
banneduser
Account Banned

Get a dildo if possible, or another suitable object and place it in a manner so it appears you have a constant hardon the whole night, obviously not huge but so there is a bulge!

Get your GF to take a pic of you naked, place it somewhere where the guest is likely to see it/take it
Old 01-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
sexonfire

Ask the person to stay the night for a threesome, as soon as she comes in the door.

likes: pet-play, a little anal, self-humiliation,role play, and anything else that isnt in dislikes or limits.
dislikes: pee, poo, pain(except mentioned above), public, messy.
limits: I live with people, so have to do dares in bedroom or bathroom.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:02 PM   #9
Ms. Shiri
Account Banned

She should strip you naked and treat you like a dog, this includes a collar and a leash. You will only be allowed to crawl and around, and only aloud to make dog noises(no speaking). If you have to go to the bathroom, she can walk you in the backyard.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
Slave2008

You will not be allowed clothes for the whole event.

You will answer the door completely naked, welcome the guest and take purse/coat..........etc.

You will be at their beck and call, and when not needed, you will stand in the corner hands on head interlaced.

You will not walk, only crawl.

You will beg the guest to write humiliating names on your naked body, no part is off limits, and it has to be premanant marker.

You will let guest/Mistress take picuters of you in unusual/humiliating poses, and post them on here.........no face shots is ok

When the guest leaves you will stay naked, and treat your Mistress like the Queen she is
Old 04-12-2009, 07:37 PM   #11
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave2008 View Post
You will not be allowed clothes for the whole event.

You will answer the door completely naked, welcome the guest and take purse/coat..........etc.

You will be at their beck and call, and when not needed, you will stand in the corner hands on head interlaced.

You will not walk, only crawl.

You will beg the guest to write humiliating names on your naked body, no part is off limits, and it has to be premanant marker.

You will let guest/Mistress take picuters of you in unusual/humiliating poses, and post them on here.........no face shots is ok

When the guest leaves you will stay naked, and treat your Mistress like the Queen she is
Oh for the love of God, man! Houndy posted this January second. Oh, and in case you didn't notice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndy View Post
probably next Friday
Or January Ninth, 2009. Which was exactly 3 months and 3 days ago.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #12
Slave2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
Oh for the love of God, man! Houndy posted this January second. Oh, and in case you didn't notice:

Or January Ninth, 2009. Which was exactly 3 months and 3 days ago.
i gotta admit i just found this site today, it seemed like a great place, till i started reading around a little..........my bad, i dont look at every post date/time stamp on the threads. i was reading and thought id add my two cents.

i just totally cant get why people get so worked up about an old thread being opened up. i added some content to it, maybe the original poster got nothing out of it, but you never know, someone else may have benefited.

i think ill remain on the board, just lurk, not post, you people are way too uptight for my standards, but id love the chance to lurk.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:37 PM   #13
JTN2010

Don't get upset that you got called out on this, this post must have been on page 20+ so you couldn't just have seen it and been like ah, you had to have found it via search...or tons of skimming.

If this were like a thread for open ideas for general situations it wouldn't be such a big deal, but this was a specific event so the level of relevancy is dramatically down.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
Old 04-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #14
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I'm going to close this since Houndy hasn't been online since last month.

@slave2008: No worries, stuff like that happen and when users have not been online for a while we just close the threads but it's no big deal

@office: Please use your report button next time. Obviously, this was an honest mistake so there's no need to get angry here
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk