Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2014, 11:46 PM   #1
SluttyGirl169

Default 21/f Looking for good party dares!

Hey guys! My name is Liana. Back in june I was involved in an accident with some friends and I was unable to be very active on getdare. However, I'm back now and to celebrate my friends and I will be having a huge gangbang-party-thing at my house tomorrow evening. To help add backstory, my friends and I have all been doing a lot of dares and such together, though most of my friends are doms and switches, which leads to us reenacting a lot of my submissive fantasies, including a lot of gang-bang like scenarios. We were looking for some humiliating, degrading, and more extreme dares to carryout tomorrow evening. Thanks to anyone who replies!

PS. We were really hoping to find some dares using my newest toy, which is a metal birdcage 4 feet tall. Thanks!
Limits- family, pics, cam, poo, permanent

I AM A FILTHY USELESS SLUT! I AM NOTHING MORE THAN PROPERTY

Pm me slut and I'll dress like a slut that day
SluttyGirl169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 12:05 AM   #2
usern@me

Someone will be locked in the cage with their neck closely tied or attached to the bars and then will be spit on, have food or liquids thrown or poured on and if the caged whore will submit to peeing and or cum on the face
usern@me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 12:07 AM   #3
SluttyGirl169

Quote:
Originally Posted by usern@me View Post
Someone will be locked in the cage with their neck closely tied or attached to the bars and then will be spit on, have food or liquids thrown or poured on and if the caged whore will submit to peeing and or cum on the face
definitely will do! Thank you!

Old 08-17-2014, 12:13 AM   #4
usern@me

Welcome! How many guys, if any will be at this party and who will be in the cage?
If its a girl, also have nipple clamps on a chain having their nipples being pulled if she tries to move backward away from the cage. Same for pussy lips!
No matter what gender it is, who ever gets in the cage they are only to be called degrading names and must also lick the feet of all the people clean if you decide of a clever safe way to get them dirty.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:16 AM   #5
SluttyGirl169

Quote:
Welcome! How many guys, if any will be at this party and who will be in the cage?6 guys and 3 girls and I will be in the cage
If its a girl, also have nipple clamps on a chain having their nipples being pulled if she tries to move backward away from the cage. Same for pussy lips! will do!
No matter what gender it is, who ever gets in the cage they are only to be called degrading names and must also lick the feet of all the people clean if you decide of a clever safe way to get them dirty.
We'll look into it!

Old 08-17-2014, 12:20 AM   #6
usern@me

Hopefully you decide to follow through with the last post but also have all the guys cum on your face after they have finished having fun spitting on you and making you a mess. Then have them leave you with a butt plug in and a vibrator with a tight wedgie in while being in the cage for an 30-min to an hour! Longer the more people you'll please like a proper caged whore.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:22 AM   #7
SluttyGirl169

Quote:
Hopefully you decide to follow through with the last post but also have all the guys cum on your face after they have finished having fun spitting on you and making you a mess. Then have them leave you with a butt plug in and a vibrator with a tight wedgie in while being in the cage for an 30-min to an hour! Longer the more people you'll please like a proper caged whore.
Yes sir! Any ideas for a proper uniform?

Old 08-17-2014, 12:27 AM   #8
usern@me

Besides what ever the humiliating and degrading things decide to write on you accompanied by their cum, spit, and pee just a collar, toys, high heels, wrist cuffs, gloves, thong or g string, and a ridiculous pair of socks for you to be ridiculed in and feel ridiculous wearing.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:31 AM   #9
SluttyGirl169

Quote:
Besides what ever the humiliating and degrading things decide to write on you accompanied by their cum, spit, and pee just a collar, toys, high heels, wrist cuffs, gloves, thong or g string, and a ridiculous pair of socks for you to be ridiculed in and feel ridiculous wearing.
yes sir, thank you sir

Old 08-17-2014, 12:33 AM   #10
usern@me

once your party is completed I require a complete report of what happened, how it made you feel, and how you liked and disliked my orders and how you've been abused.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:36 AM   #11
SluttyGirl169

Quote:
once your party is completed I require a complete report of what happened, how it made you feel, and how you liked and disliked my orders and how you've been abused.
yes sir! I'll post it on this thread

Old 08-17-2014, 12:39 AM   #12
usern@me

Good Whore!
how busy is your neighborhood and how close are your neighbors?
If manageable have the cage outside, satisfy them and then have them leave you outside for an hour or put you in a closet.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:43 AM   #13
SluttyGirl169

Quote:
Good Whore!
how busy is your neighborhood and how close are your neighbors?
If manageable have the cage outside, satisfy them and then have them leave you outside for an hour or put you in a closet.
It's pretty empty but my neighbors live very close. We might try to do the tasks outside however.

Old 08-17-2014, 12:45 AM   #14
I Be Drk

Whoever is in the cage is not allowed to leave until they have been brought to at least 3 orgasms. No masturbating allowed unless the group gives permission.

https://bdsmtest.org/r/xNQ4jwWx
I Be Drk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 12:52 AM   #15
SluttyGirl169

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Be Drk View Post
Whoever is in the cage is not allowed to leave until they have been brought to at least 3 orgasms. No masturbating allowed unless the group gives permission.
Yes sire, will do!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gangbang, humiliation dare, humiliation tasks, sub female