Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Signature Links

Old 07-29-2014, 11:45 PM   #1
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Smile likes and limits

LIKES: CBT, Dares, semi-public or hidden public, email/kik tasks, masturbation, masturbation control, chat, outdoors, teasing, chastity, anal, chance dares, dice dares, writing lines, forced or blackmailed cross-dressing and or humiliation and embarrassing

Limits: family/friends, social suicide, anything illegal, anything permanent, no children and no animals and no scat

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

Last edited by Vodin30; 07-29-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 11:29 PM   #2
midway55

I would like you to complete one dice dare and one of MY PM dares, your choice, and then tell me what you did and the results.

Enjoy being a sub or dom on kik, message me if you would like to be a dom or sub.

Likes: Ass play, cumplay, edging, bondage, obedience, spanking, light-moderate pain

Limits:Scat, blood, family, public

PM DARES
midway55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:44 AM   #3
sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post
LIKES: CBT, Dares, semi-public or hidden public, email/kik tasks, masturbation, masturbation control, chat, outdoors, teasing, chastity, anal, chance dares, dice dares, writing lines, forced or blackmailed cross-dressing and or humiliation and embarrassing

Limits: family/friends, social suicide, anything illegal, anything permanent, no children and no animals and no scat
Nice easy one for you. Your to put your boldest red lipstick on and then kiss your hand so it leaves a kiss mark on it. You the have to press your hand onto your cheek so it leaves a kiss mark on your cheek. You have to do thisso you have 7 visible kisses on your face and hands. Then go out for a walk. You can rub the lipstick of your lips or keep it on its up to you.

Limits - no messy, pee, poo cum, orgasms, or real pain.nothing illegal or involving anyone else but my hubby!!!
This includes no pictures or on cam or kik etc.

Loves humiliation, dressing up, makeup and submissive dares for me or hubby.

Vote on who is going to get a weekend of dares, me or hubby!! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201109

Pm dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72242

I love being forced or forcing my hubby to dress up as a slut.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk