Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-25-2014, 06:31 PM   #1
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Default Anal dates for 20/F with too much free time

I know this is a bit extreme but its what turns me on and gives me the most pleasure even if its painful at time haha, so deal with it

i am looking to make my backdoor as big as i possibly can, unfortunatly i dont have any toys to help in this area, but im sure you guys will be creative and find things for me to use

i want extreme anal tasks and dares that will completly destroy my butt, and make it non closing posibly so big that even when i try to shut it i cant for a while, called gaping(: ( and dont bother asking about shiting myself etc if i hadnt thought about that i obviouly wouldnt be looking for these dares lol)

on the pussy front haha i dont really find any pleasure in stretching my pussy, and preffer things of carrot size in there geuss i need to keep one tight anyway haha.

look forward to being turned into a cavernous gapping hole by you guys so go hard and start sending tasks

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 06:43 PM   #2
Master5

Send a message via Yahoo to Master5

You need a plunger for this. Lube your asshole with vaseline. Kneel down on all fours in doggystyle position in front of a wall with you ass facing the wall(in your room, bathroom, wherever)line up the plunger with your asshole and stick the plunger on the wall. Then proceed to fuck your ass with the plunger for 30 as fast as you can.

Next re-lube up your asshole with vaseline, even rub some around your asshole on your asscheecks apart a little. Then get the widest object u have (shampoo bottle, 2 liter soda bottle whatever) , you can either do this on a chair or on the floor, which ever is easier. Proceed to put the object on the chair or floor and squat over the object while pulling your asscheecks wide apart to spread your ass open, then lower your ass your ass down onto the object so it starts to slide up your butt and fuck your ass for 30 more minutes straight, riding up and down on it.
Send a full report when you are done.

Currently looking for a slave:

Click Here!
Master5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:06 PM   #3
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Put as many full peeled bananas in your ass as you can fit, at least 4, once they are all in, start fingering your ass, keep adding fingers till you have as many as you can get, try to fist your banana filled ass.

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:01 PM   #4
jt1
Distinguished Member

Default best and easiest

I agree with the poster above. The best and easiest method is to start with your fingers and work your way up to your fist. Be sure to use some type of lube. You can use a few drops of olive oil.
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal anus dare, anal ass masterbation, anal dares insertions, anal gape