Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-22-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
kevinkevk

Male 20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hey getdare

About me

Im a 20 year old male from Ireland seeking a long term mistress from anywhere in the world. I have a slim/athletic body, roughly 5,9 tall and have a 4.9 inch penis(when hard).

What im looking for.
I would hope that you are honest, playful yet strict and able to get online at least 2/3 times a week. Id like this relationship to be through getdare/Skype/email or any combination of the 3. Id like to include some of my likes as I haven't been a slave long and would like to explore a number of these. I also have no problem including your likes(within reason) as im pretty open to most stuff ive seen on here. I will do reports if they are asked for and cam once trust is established meanwhile though I can send pics/vids (with no face) as proof of task completion.

Past experiences.
I have never been a slave before but I have done cam when I first joined this site but both times where with fakers(I learned my lesson). other than that I have done many dares via pm and sent photo proof.

Positive about me:
•very obedient
•will not quit after having orgasm(if you permit me to have one)
•online regularly
•eager to please
•honesty about tasks
•willing to do cam(eventually)
•willing to try most things

Negative about me:
•I do not live alone
•my toys consist only of household objects(at this time)

Contact info
getdare account - www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=77973
email - [email protected]
Skype - kevk1994

What I want from you
As a minimum I would like your age, likes/limits, a little info on what you are like as a dom and a pic to prove you are female. The pic doesn't have to show your face. I can also send a pic to you if necessary. You can post here or pm me.

Likes/Limits(yea there's a lot)
Love: feet, humiliation, verbal humiliation, small penis humiliation, name calling, cfnm, pet play, orgasm control/denial, and chastity.

Like: bondage, pee control/denial, sissification, age regression, anal, forced exercise, forced bi, forced cum play, schedule control, body hair control, wedgies and sensory deprivation.

Dislike: (could be used as punishments )time wasting, edging, ruined orgasm, hidden public, pain, and pee.

Limits: family/friends, public, blood, scat and heavy pain.

thanks for reading.

kev

Last edited by kevinkevk; 07-23-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk