Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-11-2014, 02:21 PM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Heart (Hypothetical) Questions for Subs and Doms/Dommes

Doms/Dommes: would you ever consider having your sub change their name (by deed poll or whatever the equivalent may be in your country)?

Subs: if your Dom/Domme wanted you to change your name by deed poll... would you be up for it, would you need persuading, or would you be dead set against it?

Doms/Dommes/Subs: what are your thoughts on contracts?

Doms/Dommes/Subs: if your other half, after being together a long time, proposed or wished to marry you, what would you think/say?

Doms/Dommes/Subs: what are your thoughts on 'brandings', piercings and/or tattoos?

Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 02:58 PM   #2
mouseman

Send a message via MSN to mouseman Send a message via Yahoo to mouseman

first and foremost it must be consensual. In my opinion as a dom/sub couple it is all about the sub and there desires. So as a name change they would have to agree and thats the same for branding marking etc. Now as a master slave there needs to be a contract/agreement as to the limits for the slave. a contract that states the time frame which can be for a few hours week month etc and in that time and agreement to the limits as in no marks that last more than x or no marks that cant be covered by cloths etc

a slave still has the right to limits but as the master i am the one that drives the relationship if i want to play then we play you dont get to say no etc

and there is always a safe word...no excuses
Old 06-12-2014, 08:45 AM   #3
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Doms/Dommes: would you ever consider having your sub change their name (by deed poll or whatever the equivalent may be in your country)?

It's not exactly on my to-do list, as it serves no practical purpose for me. If it were my pet's fantasy, I would consider it.

Subs: if your Dom/Domme wanted you to change your name by deed poll... would you be up for it, would you need persuading, or would you be dead set against it?

Dead set against it.

In theory, they're useful - in practice, they're laborious. Frankly, I would only use one if my pet insisted or to have the negotiation of a CNC relationship on paper. Slave contracts are just pieces of paper that only hold as much stock as you put into them. Because I prefer to keep frequent and open communication with my pets, such a piece of paper would serve little purpose to me.

Doms/Dommes/Subs: if your other half, after being together a long time, proposed or wished to marry you, what would you think/say?

I would be flattered and very happy, but also, I would need to decline as I do not agree with the concept of marriage. I'd think that at that point, though, my pet would be aware of my feelings toward marriage and wouldn't propose in the first place. If he really wished to be bound to me for a lifetime commitment, he might consider collaring or branding instead.

Doms/Dommes/Subs: what are your thoughts on 'brandings', piercings and/or tattoos?

I think tattoos dedicated to a partner are oftentimes tacky, though I wouldn't say no to a slave seal or some equivalent of a kef. I take branding with a lot of heart and wouldn't brand my pet unless he absolutely had his heart set on using such a method to consummate his lifelong commitment to me. I don't put a lot of stock in slave piercings, because many people I know, including myself, get piercings anytime for no reason at all, but it might be interesting for a pet who has never had a piercing before. I would have no part in taking him through the process of doing any of the above unless I was certain of his commitment to me, though.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 06-12-2014 at 10:26 AM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:14 AM   #4
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

I dont see a purpose in this o,O

I think probably dead against it , its my name!If they would like namecalling im fine with that but no namechanging

I think that could be quite interesting , though i think with enough trust thats not needed

Always depends on the person. If i really like the person it could probably be possible

Uh permanent nuhu nuhu noooooo
Old 06-12-2014, 09:51 AM   #5
hardon
Account Banned

1.Would you ever consider having your subs change their name (by deed poll or whatever the equivalent may be in your country)?
a.It would be there choice i will choose most thing but this is one i would not a name is you it is your's.

2.What are your thoughts on contracts?
a.I like the idea but i think i would just stab my eye i have glasses and i like my glasses but i was going to get some for supernova but i am not going so something for the eb expo.

3.If your other half, after being together a long time, proposed or wished to marry you, what would you think/say?
a. If other half then maybe i am in love with one of my slaves but she has been hurt with love to many times and does not want to love again it is sad but she still wants me as a master and friend because i understand her and joke and control her and she feels better because of it my other 2 are guys i do have subs i control but only 2 slaves one is the same as the female he does not want love in real only long term online i have said i do not how long i can but i will try and he loves he as a dom nothing more my other male is in a relationship sorry did not want to use names

4.What are your thoughts on 'brandings', piercings and/or tattoos?
God yes i am thinking of alot but my full whole family would kill me and i think it would hurt like hell but i have been branded my fingers from time to time and knifes in my fingers but what i want would show to my of my pain like a fish hook in my nipple a tattoo of a heart and grenade taped together also a full selves on my left side like elements also a life bar and a few jokes and a few leg tats like fish gils on my foot and a spring on the outside of my calf a bite mark with lips on my neck with blood maybe also another one is veins of green going from my heart to my arm also a tree of life on my back probably but i want to change it and a puzzle piece of my body empty and when i fine someone i want to live with i would write there name in it until i marry then it would be a tattoo of her name or what ever she would want and maybe a math question on my ribs under my arm right hand side with a electric diagram of a starter or something to do with that also other stuff and branding i would give it ago but i would not ever want any of my slaves to do it unless they really really want to

Sorry for the detailed long answers

Quotes

"I put on a brave face which is never my own"

"people are not flesh and bone but ideas and feelings"

"It takes a true friend to make them self an enemy"
hardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:32 AM   #6
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Will, a nickname yes, perhaps it would even be a nice humilation play if my Friends would call me that way.

Nice to have, they are part of the game.

I would only marry if there is love. So it could be...

While I like the idear of feminization I would love my dom to pierce my belly... Tattoo, however it should be a tattoo I like, so talking about what I prefer and than force me into it would be ok for me. But I think that's only cause I like thinks I'm in and can't get out.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 06:53 PM   #7
BrokenWings
Account Banned

Nah, i might give them a nickname, but changing their name is kind of pointless in relationship, because you can call them whatever you want anyway.

I would need some serious persuading to go through with a legal name change, my Dom/Domme can call me whatever they want (all though i'm more or less against just having a nickname such as "Slut") it's up to them.

I don't really think they are needed, it's not like they are legal, if you really need to get out of that relationship, there is nothing stopping you in reality.

I'm not sure if i ever want to get married, so i would be flattered, but i would most likely decline. I may suggest they live with me forever, but marriage is another thing.

If i was devoted enough to someone, or someone was devoted enough to me, then i would go for a Brand, it's just more of a...symbol of devotion to me.
Ass: 2984
Tits: 2235
Pussy: 1556

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard
BrokenWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:28 AM   #8
sparklystar

My name has already been legally changed by deed poll once just in real life and it can only be done once so if it was possible I'd probably need persuading but no

Paper ones aren't necessary just as long as you set boundaries for the subs sake.

be shocked and would agree if there was love

I personally hate all of that but if my master asked me to then maybe

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Dislikes: ice, ageplay, messy, line writing, semi-public

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
sparklystar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk