Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-28-2014, 07:53 AM   #1
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Default The island of truth!

Okay so, follow the story and answer with 100% honesty, unlock unknown truth desires

You're stuck on island,and you are incredible horny person, you go over to a magic suitcase that gives you any sex toy you wish, if it requires power you don't need any power its magic it gives you unlimited! what would you ask for?

How long does it normally take you to cum? how many times would you like to cum? does it bother you will be cumming out doors? have you ever came out doors?

You've made a mess all over yourself, clean it up! how would you clean up? choose from this list:
*Lick it up?
*Strip off clothes and wipe it clean using your clothing?
*Leave it, I like my own juices on me

Have you ever tastes your own excitement? if yes, did you like it? if no would you if you was forced?

You decide to go back to the magic suitcase, this time you can choose something to wear.. but it has to be clothing that's sexy and is basically your fantasized wear. What would it be? describe it

You then take a walk along the beautiful island beach, a celebrity is there, what celeb would you want to get kinky with?

Guess what she/he is there! and they will do anything you like,

Have you fantasized about doing kinky stuff with this person before?

You two start to get kinky, what would rather do? choose from list (can choose more then one)
*Dominate?
*Be Dominated?
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore your Likes only?
*Explore there Likes only?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

You discover that they are really into ass play, and want to fist your ass hard, until its left gapeing, do you allow them to do it?

Do you like the sound of this? have you experienced this before? Would you like to experience this?

.................Tune in next time for The Island of truth part 2!

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shibari for this post:
Old 04-28-2014, 08:43 AM   #2
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

You're stuck on island,and you are incredible horny person, you go over to a magic suitcase that gives you any sex toy you wish, if it requires power you don't need any power its magic it gives you unlimited! what would you ask for?

A fucking machine with a large vibrating dildo on it. A gag with a small dildo just long enought to make you gag and cry. A vibrating cock ring too.

How long does it normally take you to cum? An hour then less than a minute for each anal one.

how many times would you like to cum? At least ten anal ones, which shoots bucketloads of thin hot cum shooting all over me. Then I would finish with a rough jerk session and shoot thick white cum all over me.

does it bother you will be cumming out doors? have you ever came out doors? Even though I have never cum outside I wouldn't mind as I'm alone.

You've made a mess all over yourself, clean it up! how would you clean up?
*Lick it up but now I'm covered in spit. I strip naked and wear only the gag. I use my clothes to dry the spit

Have you ever tastes your own excitement? if yes, did you like it? if no would you if you was forced? No and no unless it was just traces of it on a strapon.

You decide to go back to the magic suitcase, this time you can choose something to wear.. but it has to be clothing that's sexy and is basically your fantasized wear. What would it be? describe it. Tight latex legging, crotchless and with an anal insertion hole, a big plug, a ring gag and nippleclamps.

You then take a walk along the beautiful island beach, a celebrity is there, what celeb would you want to get kinky with? Kaley cuoco

Have you fantasized about doing kinky stuff with this person before? Yes

You two start to get kinky, what would rather do? choose from list (can choose more then one)
*Be Dominated
*Be tied up
*Explore both likes
*Be punished

You discover that they are really into ass play, and want to fist your ass hard, until its left gapeing, do you allow them to do it? I do. I kneel humiliated covered in sand and sweat and spank marks as she painfully but pleasurably destroys my dirty hole

Do you like the sound of this? have you experienced this before? Would you like to experience this? I would love for this to happen, it sounds so kinky.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:54 PM   #3
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

Probably a dildo/pocket pussy
How long does it normally take you to cum? how many times would you like to cum? does it bother you will be cumming out doors? have you ever came out doors?
I can go for a long time if I want to. Sometimes 2 hours, I would like to cum several times, not really, no
You've made a mess all over yourself, clean it up! how would you clean up? choose from this list:

Have you ever tastes your own excitement? if yes, did you like it? if no would you if you was forced?
I'm guessing that is supposed to be excrement. No I haven't. I guess if I was forced with some hard blackmail
You decide to go back to the magic suitcase, this time you can choose something to wear.. but it has to be clothing that's sexy and is basically your fantasized wear. What would it be? describe it
Umm, a tight pink thong, matching bra (with breast forms of course), and maybe a school girl outfit, very sexy one.
You then take a walk along the beautiful island beach, a celebrity is there, what celeb would you want to get kinky with?
Kate upton I guess for a woman. Jared padalecki for a guy
I don't understand?
Yes
*Be Dominated
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

You discover that they are really into ass play, and want to fist your ass hard, until its left gapeing, do you allow them to do it?
Yes, working up to it though

Do you like the sound of this? have you experienced this before? Would you like to experience this?
Yes, no, yes
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:19 AM   #4
TheWedgieSlave
getDare Sweetheart

a machine that ties me in and has 2 dildos and 1 cane and it fucks my ass and spanks it and makes me suck a dildo,and it doesn't stop till I have a certain weight of cum on a scale

5-30 min. 15+ no,yes

*Lick it up?

Leave it, I like my own juices on me

yes,no,yes

I'm really don't have an answer for this

any hot female singer

no

*Dominate?
*Be Dominated?
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

be dominated,tied up,explore both likes,be punished

yes

yes,no,yes
Dislikes:spanking,pee(no drinking), extreme pain
likes:wedgies, humiliation,exposure, blackmail,dice dares,bondage,being controlled,pics,diapers,pet play,bully play
(more to come)
TheWedgieSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 01:44 PM   #5
Hydrogen

A Dildo, because I really love anal! Also, it makes for a nice alternative to just using your hand, when you are stuck on an island.

It really depends. I think I could come in 2-3 minutes, if I really wanted. But if I am not trying to come, I think 10-15 minutes. But I really don't know, actually!
I like to come when I'm horny, so after coming once, I'd surely have a break.
It wouldn't bother me, because I am assuming I'd be completely alone on this island. Otherwise it might.
I never came outdoors.

Lick it up!

I tasted it once, out of curiosity. It wasn't so bad. Since then, I've done it a few times again, but really not a lot.

I've really no idea. I usually wear dark Jeans, and white shirts. I think that's sexy on me. :p

Gwyneth Paltrow, for sure.

Not really. But I masturbated to a picture of her.

Be Dominated.
Be tied up.
Explore both likes.

I don't have any experience with fisting, but I would surely give it a try.

I am uncertain what "this" refers to in these questions, but if it is fisting, my answers are:
Never done it, so I do not know.
No.
I would certainly give it a try.

Likes: Anal, Bondage, Chastity, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Piss, Rules
Limits: Animals, Blood, Extreme Pain, Extreme Public, Family, Friends, Illegal, Permanent Damage, Scat, Videos, Wasting Food

This worthless bitch is owned by Achill.
Hydrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:02 PM   #6
Hockey19

ou're stuck on island,and you are incredible horny person, you go over to a magic suitcase that gives you any sex toy you wish, if it requires power you don't need any power its magic it gives you unlimited! what would you ask for?

probably a sybian, and a vibrating mounting dildo

usually takes me 15-30 minutes to cum or up to an hour depending on how hard im masturbating, i would like to cum as many times as i can and yes ive cummed outside before and it wouldnt bother me at all

*Lick it up?
*Strip off clothes and wipe it clean using your clothing? yes this one

yes i have and it actually tasted pretty goo

its basically two clip on pieces of clothing. so a little piece of fuzzy cloth that fits onto just my pussy, then a fuzzy piece that covers my tits! i wwant them fuzy so it feels good

shakira

yes absolutely she is soo sexy!

*Dominate?
*Be Dominated? yes
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes? yes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

no, not about that ass gaping lol

no i obviously haven't experienced it before cause there is no such thing in magical boxes lol but it sure would be fun!

Likes: public nudity, high risk of getting caught, voyeurism, masturbation, risky, teases, fooling around with sisters, lots of daress about those things
Dislikes: pain, scat
Hockey19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:08 AM   #7
_Dot

a dildo with adjustable sizes, maybe vibrating

How long does it normally take you to cum?
just how long i want it to take me
how many times would you like to cum?
daily
does it bother you will be cumming out doors?
no it's hot
have you ever came out doors?
yeah, very exciting

*Lick it up?

it is a good punishment, but I do it if i'm horny enough

dunno, maybe crossdressing stuff, since the male wardrobe has barely sexy things

Kaylee DeFer

yes

*Dominate?
*Be Dominated?
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

only if I trained hard enough with that dildo. but not my unstretched ass

If all other needs are satisfied and I only have to worry about this sexy stuff, of course, haha

LOVES: FEET

LIKES: masturbation, hentai, facebook-fapping, cum tributes, orgasm control, cum

DISLIKES: public, crossdressing, spanking, friends (when they don't know), toothpaste, anal, pee

LIMITS: Scat, blood, illegal, family and so on
_Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:53 AM   #8
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibari View Post
Okay so, follow the story and answer with 100% honesty, unlock unknown truth desires

A hitachi Omg I would cum so much :3

After denial not much tbh.. But if not usually like 15mins or something ,it sounds exciting to do it outdoors and I did it once on a wide grass field -blush-

*Lick it up?

Licking it up

Hmm I did , its not that great but alright

Rope. I would cover myself in it

Emma watson and and scarlett and and -drools- all of them

Getting teased while being tied for hours

Maybe .. :i

*Dominate?
*Be Dominated? YES
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up? YES
*Explore both likes YUP
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

Omg yes yes! -blush-

.................Tune in next time for The Island of truth part 2!
Oh my shib this was great :3 It sounds great indeed..

Last edited by SweetTeen; 09-11-2014 at 09:56 AM.
SweetTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:53 AM   #9
sweetjasmine

a dildo with adjustable sizes, maybe vibrating and all my toys

How long does it normally take you to cum?

just how long i want it to take me

how many times would you like to cum?

every day

does it bother you will be cumming out doors?
sometimes

have you ever came out doors?
yes, a little humiliating

*Lick it up?

clean

it is a good punishment, but I like it

french maid

Amanda Seyfried (F) Channing Tatum (M)

yes

*Dominate?
*Be Dominated?
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

I don't know

not yet

Like: Bondage, pain, anal (only dildos), humiliations.

Limits: piss, scat, animal, permanent, blood, photo and video.

My kit: collar, ropes, gags (ballgag, harness gag, muzzle, tape), blindfolds, black mask, armbinder, handcuffs, two plugs for my ass of different dimensions, nipple clamps, clothespins, Wartenberg Wheel, paddle, whip, cane.

Ask me anything http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=192975
sweetjasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:51 AM   #10
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Okidoke!

I would like an armbinder/monoglove! They look sexy and I'd love to have a girl wear one for me.

How long does it normally take you to cum? Not too long, but I draw it out. I don't time it! how many times would you like to cum? Today? This week? From now on? does it bother you will be cumming out doors? Eh, not really. Will people see? have you ever came out doors? Yes, I have.

*Lick it up?

I'd strip off my clothes and wipe it clean.

Have you ever tastes your own excitement? Ah, once on a dare. if yes, did you like it?Didn't do much for me. if no would you if you was forced?

A purple suit and a white trenchcoat. Ooh! And nice black boots!

Cobie Smulders. Yessss.

I... don't get the question.

Not really, no.

*Dominate?
*Be Dominated?
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

I'd at least tie her up and dominate her!

Nah. She'd have a hard time doing that, what with the being tied up and all that.

Do you like the sound of this? Noooo. have you experienced this before? Noooooo! Would you like to experience this? NOOOOO!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #11
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

ok

a machine, who fucks me anal and oral, and don't release me for 2h, and force me to come to it every 3h

approx. 3-5 min, depending on the porn ^^
yep, in a ate night trip with the bus :3

*Lick it up?

lick it up of course ^^

yep, i love it ^^
and eating things with force would just increase the fun :3

it would be a suit which would make me look like the sluttiest sissy baby maid ever

i don't know his name, but he played django in django unchained

*Dominate?
*Be Dominated?
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

nope, not until now lol
explore both likes, then being dominated

yep ^^

yes i would totally go to a island like this one *-*
but, i could go without the celeb and just have fun with my kinky machine :3

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:50 AM   #12
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Probably a fleshlight or a dildo

How long does it normally take you to cum? how many times would you like to cum? does it bother you will be cumming out doors? have you ever came out doors? It depends. I can cum fast or control myself and prolong it. I'd like to cum a lot, doesn't matter that I'm out doors. I've never cum outdoors

*Lick it up?

Have you ever tastes your own excitement? if yes, did you like it? if no would you if you was forced? Maybe?

You decide to go back to the magic suitcase, this time you can choose something to wear.. but it has to be clothing that's sexy and is basically your fantasized wear. What would it be? describe it A thong, shoes, a skirt, a tanktop

You then take a walk along the beautiful island beach, a celebrity is there, what celeb would you want to get kinky with? Jennifer Lawrence

Yes
*Dominate?
*Be Dominated?
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?
Try everything
No way

I don't mind strap on anal but not fisting

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:15 AM   #13
slaveboy2525

Nuclear

chasity cage, dildo one large one medium, buttplug and ballgag

3 hours, as many as i coud, no, no

*Lick it up?

yes, ofcourse, yes

only a g-string/thong

j-law, lorde, cameron diaz, ariana grande, selena gomez

not really

*Dominate?
*Be Dominated?
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

all of the above

yes

yes no yes
Old 10-20-2014, 09:08 AM   #14
Widdle Slut

You're stuck on island,and you are incredible horny person, you go over to a magic suitcase that gives you any sex toy you wish, if it requires power you don't need any power its magic it gives you unlimited! what would you ask for? a big vib dildo and a large vib plug

How long does it normally take you to cum? how many times would you like to cum? does it bother you will be cumming out doors? have you ever came out doors? depends how horny i am id like to cum 24/7 if possible and yes ive came outdoors lol

You've made a mess all over yourself, clean it up! how would you clean up? choose from this

Have you ever tastes your own excitement? if yes, did you like it? if no would you if you was forced? yes and i love it

my choice would b slutty school girl uniform short top just long enough to cover my boobs short skirt allowing my panties to show thigh high white stockings school girl shoes

ummm the only name i can really think of atm is averil lavign (correct me if ive spelt wrong lol)

Have you fantasized about doing kinky stuff with this person before? yes shes cute

*Dominate?
*Be Dominated?
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?
all of these

You discover that they are really into ass play, and want to fist your ass hard, until its left gapeing, do you allow them to do it? yes i love it

Do you like the sound of this? have you experienced this before? Would you like to experience this? i would love to experience it just as long as i wasnt actually stranded on a island

Likes/Loves, EVERYTHING!

Age/19/f
Bi

Limits, pics,vids
Punishments,inything u wish me to do other then limits
I love licking the dick just out of my ass
i want YOUR cock!
Spoiler:
Bend me over and pick a hole i will fuck it for next 3 hours fast and rough
Widdle Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 04:40 PM   #15
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

A spanking robot

Usually takes me at least ten minutes, sometimes more. No more than four. Doesn't bother me. I have come outdoors before.

*Lick it up?

I have tasted it. Didn't enjoy it.

Bright orange trunks with black boots.

Karen Gillan. She is so damn hot.

Don't raise then dash my hopes, Shibs.

Actually, no! Maybe I should start.

*Dominate?
*Be Dominated?
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up?
*Explore both likes
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

Go for it, I'll try most things twice.

I do like the sound of this. Never experienced exactly this before, no. Sure, sign me up.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
questions, truth