Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2007, 08:11 AM   #1
daregirl09

Default Dares

Shawn referred me to the site, and im liking it so far.

i promised myself to do all the dares posted in this topic. i live at a boarding school so it may be hard to get some things. I do have a roommate.

I'm open to most types of dares, and will post what happened.
daregirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:08 AM   #2
FreddyT

I posted these before on a long forgotten thread, but they are good, try some:

-ban yourself from using a toilet until you pee your pants (you can drink a lot of water to get it over quickly or drink very little to drag it out, but you must pee yourself, wherever you are)

-masturbate in your own panties privately, then put your wet panties in your mouth for 10 minutes

-hold ice cubes against your nipples until they melt... then put clothespins on your nipples for 15 min

-masturbate in front of some friends BLINDFOLDED for 15 min (not 5), then wipe your juices with your hand and LICK THEM

-go to work without panties on

-go to a store without a bra on

-drink 1 shot glass of your own pee

-post PHOTOS of yourself on a website, and link it here. you can be fully clothed, just show us who is doing these dares

-if your roommate has smaller breasts than you, wear one of her bras for a day

-do not wear a pad or tampoon for the next 3 days (this is either really easy or really hard depending on if it's your period)

-sleep naked in a cold room, without blankets

-go to work with no panties AND the fly down on your pants... don't fix it until someone notices

-go shopping with your fly half down and your panties PURPOSELY caught in your fly... don't fix until someone tells you

-flash a random guy

-go shoe shopping in a skirt and no panties, ask a male employee to help you try on shoes

-go up an escalator with people behind you wearing no panties and a short skirt

-take a 10 minute shower with just cold water

-cut nipple holes in a bra and go in public all day, so if you get hard, it's noticable even tho you have a bra on

-put your hands in listerine, then masturbate

-you may zip but NOT button your pants for a full day

-do not eat anything for 48 hours (drinking is fine)

-go shopping, ask a random guy if he thinks your boobs are too small

-drive somewhere, wear a shirt, but no panties or pants/skirt (you don't have to leave the car)

-remain naked outside for 20 minutes

-invite a guy over and secretly masturbate under a blanket for 15 min, without him noticing

-call a guy friend on the phone... masturbate while on the phone with him for 15 min, see if he notices

-take an old pair of shorts "accidently" tear a hole in the croch, then go for a 1 mile run that way

-pee in a pot/can/bottle/something for 24 hours, then instead of showering, bathe with your pee and go out for the day

-have a guy friend over, wear only a long shirt, no bra, no pants, no panties, see if he notices (after 30 min you can change)

-take a nude photo (no face) and post it online somewhere and tell us where

-go into a clothing store, go inside one of the racks of clothes, remove your panties and leave them there

-get the mail in your bra and panties

-go for a 1 mile run without wearing a bra

-do 25 jumping jacks in front of a group... naked

-take a nude photo of yourself and put it on your cell phone as your background, leave it there for a week

-while your roommate is on the phone with a guy, fake an orgasm in the background

-do not change your panties for 3 days - you must sleep in them and they cannot be washed

-pee in the men's bathroom somewhere

-go shopping, in the bathroom pour water on your pants front and croch like you peed yourself, continue shopping

-wear a short skirt and no panties to class

-go to a chat room, ask random guys if you can send them a photo of your spread pussy. send the 3rd guy who says yes an actual photo

-call a guy and while on the phone pee in a toilet loud enough so he can hear (but don't tell him)

-take a crap with the bathroom door open when your roommate and at least 1 other person are home with you

-sell a pair of your used unwashed panties on craigslist

-masturbate in your panties so they are wet and very dirty, then pay a guy to do your laundry

-go for a drive. one of your masturbate in the car on the way

start with those and let me know how they go!
FreddyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:01 PM   #3
daregirl09

Wow, that'll give me some time to do I'll get them done as quick as I can. I don't have a care, but may may be able to borrow one.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:50 PM   #4
daregirl09

-drink 1 shot glass of your own pee

I did this one after school, and it tasted really really bad.

-flash a random guy

Done - After school today, I went by myself to a shopping plaza close to the school. I was hanging out around the back of the wall-mart and waiting for a guy to come back so I didn't have to do it in a very very public place. I see a guy walking around back so I walked up to him, and flashed him my boobs. His face lit up, then i turned around and walked away. I looked back at him and he was just walking the way he was before I stopped him.

-go shoe shopping in a skirt and no panties, ask a male employee to help you try on shoes

Right after I finished the flash a random guy dare I decided to do this once since I was already out and wanted to get the ones like this out of the way.I was already wearing a skirt, but I had panties on so I took them off and left them behind the story so I could come get them later. I went into the store and was looking around for shoes, then a male assistant who was probably in his mid-20s came and asked me if I needed help. I asked if he could help me try on a few pairs that I liked so I sat down and he ran to the back to grab them. My skirt wasn't too short as I normally need to roll it up, but when he knelt down to put the shoe on he looked up to ask if it fit alright. I didn't know if he had seen up my skirt that time, but when he was putting the second pair on I could tell that his eyes were looking up my skirt. I opened my legs a little further and he looked directly up my skirt and paused before looking up to my face.

-go up an escalator with people behind you wearing no panties and a short skirt

Did this right after the shoe dare, and noone made any comments but there was a teenage girl, behind me and a middle aged man that should have had a clear view of my ass if they looked up.

-call a guy friend on the phone... masturbate while on the phone with him for 15 min, see if he notices

I did this from inside one of the shopping stores and I tried so hard to not make too much noise. He didn't figure out I was masterbating, but he did ask my if I had just ran and if I was okay once due to my heavy breathing. With a little bit of time left I felt that I wasn't doing it well enough so I started to masterbate as fast as I could and I yelped twice be he didn't mention anything to me about it. I'm sure he knew though.

-go into a clothing store, go inside one of the racks of clothes, remove your panties and leave them there

I did this one aswell I just had to run out and get my panties. It wasn't too bad as I did it in a part of the store that wasn't too busy, but it was fairly windy outside so when I was walking back to school my skirt flew up at least 4 times. I don't really know if anyone saw me until I got on the school property. when I was on there the front and back flew up when I was around a guy I knew and he would have seen it, but he didn't mention anyhting to me.

-remain naked outside for 20 minutes

I just got in from doing this dare. I took only a long shirt outside as I thought I should be as naked as possible when I left, and I stripped at a semi-busy part of campus where not a lot of teachers go. It was getting dark outside when I stripped so I don't think I was seen by too many people. I was seen by 3 for sure. The first person that saw me just turned and walked away. The second person came up to me and asked why I was naked, I told them "dare". The third person who was a guy that I think had a crush on me sat down and asked me what I was doing and kept staring at my body. I let him because I knew I had to be outside for 20 mins.

I'll see what other ones I can do tonight if any.. More for tonight/torm would be awesome. I don't know if I'll be able to do all of the ones posted, but I'll do as many as I can.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:29 PM   #5
lestat221

wow--- you really are quite the risk taker... I know I could've have done most those things... haha i guess it doesn't help that i'm a guy :P

Well congrats, i hope the rest go as well for ya

I bet it was quite a rush

lestat221
Old 04-14-2007, 09:27 AM   #6
FreddyT

Not bad. I bet you can do a lot more of them! Keep it up, you're doing great!
Old 04-14-2007, 10:46 AM   #7
daregirl09

-masturbate in your own panties privately, then put your wet panties in your mouth for 10 minutes

I did this and it didn't taste good at all. My roommate came in just when I took them out of m mouth, it was really close.

-hold ice cubes against your nipples until they melt... then put clothespins on your nipples for 15 min

Wow.... That hurt so much!! The ice cubes was fairly uncomfortable, but the clothespins were brutal. I took them off RIGHT when the 15 mins were up, an my nipples were sore all day.

-sleep naked in a cold room, without blankets

I did this last night and it was really embarrassing. I do sleep in the same room as my roommate on different beds so she asked me why I was sleeping naked. I told her that it felt more comfortable, but I had to do it without blankets so it was very cold through the night (I opened the window and let cold air in). When I woke up in the morning I put like 5 layers of clothes on.

-take a 10 minute shower with just cold water

Not fun at all after freezing your ass off all night. I was in the shower for like 30 mins after with warm water in my body.

-take an old pair of shorts "accidently" tear a hole in the croch, then go for a 1 mile run that way

I did this one this morning, but I couldn't fully run 1 mile. I was wearing panties but they were pinkish white and I was wearing black shorts. I'm pretty sure people noticed but noone said anything.

-go for a 1 mile run without wearing a bra

Figured I'd kill two birds withn one stone, so I did this. I ran past one guy who said "Nice bouncing" and I shot him a bad look but noone else I saw said anything.

-put your hands in listerine, then masturbate

I poured a lot of listerine on my hand and it burnt like hell! I couldn't actually finish masturbating to a climax because of the pain. I was doing it for like 5 mins though.

-go shopping, ask a random guy if he thinks your boobs are too small

I did this today and my face flushed red right when I asked. I'm also doing the "wear a roommates smaller bra" one so my brests looked bigger than nomal but contained. He said "No your boobs a big". I thanked him and he kinda laughed as I walked away.

-drive somewhere, wear a shirt, but no panties or pants/skirt (you don't have to leave the car)
-go for a drive. one of your masturbate in the car on the way

I was able to get hold of my friends car today so I did these two dares. I parked in a parkinglot to masterbate to be safe, and some guy started knocking on the window. I was soo embarrassed, but when I opened the window he said if I let him watch he wouldn't tell anyone. I really didn't want a crowd so I let him sit on the passangers side and watch me finish. I had to clean the car so my friend didn't find out what I did.

-invite a guy over and secretly masturbate under a blanket for 15 min, without him noticing

I did this in a room with one of my guy friends then some other people from school. We were watching a movie and I was on a couch by myself. The movie was fairly loud so it covered my heavy breathing but I was sweating a lot.

-have a guy friend over, wear only a long shirt, no bra, no pants, no panties, see if he notices (after 30 min you can change)

I did this with a different guy right after, and he didn't notice at first. We sat down, and I didn't think I'd be doing te dare properly if I hid under the blanket so I didn't. I sat down on the couch and he asked me if I had anything on under my shirt. He didn't notice right away but did after like 5 mins. I told him it was a dare and I had to be like that for 30 mins. He moved a little closer, and when the 30 mins was up he asked me if I was going to get dressed now. I told him that I was and he was like "What will you do if I tell people about this". I begged him not too, and he said "If you masturbate for me I won't tell anyone". I was really ticked off with him, but I didn't have much of a choice so I did it.

-wear a short skirt and no panties to class

Just got back from doing this and I was scared the whole time. It's saturday so I didn't have a class, but we had a presentation. There was a guy I knew fairly well that sat in-front of me and it was in a theater room that was elevated seating. So he kept looking back to talk to people in the row behind him putting his eyes level with my legs. I had my legs crossed, and I don't know if he could tell I wasn't wearing panties. When the presentation ended, the guy that made me masturbate for him saw me, and came up beside me and started talking to me. I went outside and when we were alone I told him I was mad at him for making me do that. A gust of wind later, he knew I wasn't wearing any panties..... I told him it was part of the dare, and he pulled the back of my skirt up and felt my ass up, then told me he wouldn't tell anyone and I told him I was pissed and left.

WOW.... I honestly can't believe what I've done the past two days! I didn't know I had it in me to do all this, and even though I told that guy I was mad I still found in kinda kinky and liked it a little. I like pubic dares more now as they are risky.

I'm loving this guy please give me some more
Old 04-14-2007, 11:08 AM   #8
FreddyT

It looks like you've done about half of my dares... if you do half of the remaining ones, I'll give you some new ones.

Also, how much smaller was the small bra you wore and how did it feel to wear it?

Here's the ones you haven't done, do 12 of them and I'll give you more:

-ban yourself from using a toilet until you pee your pants (you can drink a lot of water to get it over quickly or drink very little to drag it out, but you must pee yourself, wherever you are)

-masturbate in front of some friends BLINDFOLDED for 15 min (not 5), then wipe your juices with your hand and LICK THEM

-go to work without panties on

-post PHOTOS of yourself on a website, and link it here. you can be fully clothed, just show us who is doing these dares

-do not wear a pad or tampoon for the next 3 days (this is either really easy or really hard depending on if it's your period)

-go to work with no panties AND the fly down on your pants... don't fix it until someone notices

-go shopping with your fly half down and your panties PURPOSELY caught in your fly... don't fix until someone tells you

-cut nipple holes in a bra and go in public all day, so if you get hard, it's noticable even tho you have a bra on

-do not eat anything for 48 hours (drinking is fine)

-pee in a pot/can/bottle/something for 24 hours, then instead of showering, bathe with your pee and go out for the day

-get the mail in your bra and panties

-take a nude photo of yourself and put it on your cell phone as your background, leave it there for a week

-while your roommate is on the phone with a guy, fake an orgasm in the background

-do not change your panties for 3 days - you must sleep in them and they cannot be washed

-go shopping, in the bathroom pour water on your pants front and croch like you peed yourself, continue shopping

-go to a chat room, ask random guys if you can send them a photo of your spread pussy. send the 3rd guy who says yes an actual photo

-call a guy and while on the phone pee in a toilet loud enough so he can hear (but don't tell him)

-take a crap with the bathroom door open when your roommate and at least 1 other person are home with you

-sell a pair of your used unwashed panties on craigslist

-masturbate in your panties so they are wet and very dirty, then pay a guy to do your laundry
Old 04-14-2007, 11:52 AM   #9
daregirl09

Will work on it, and I'll post the bra one torm when I've done it for a full day.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:45 PM   #10
cyrano69

Here are a few dares for you:

- go from your room to the showers/toilets naked (that is if you have to leave your room) and then back. No towel nor robe allowed.

- stick 2 ping pong balls/golf balls in your pussy then go for a walk

- set your mobile on vibrate, stick it in a condom, stick in your pussy. Go to class and keep it like that for 4 hours at least.
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:14 PM   #11
Falcon

Heres one dare for you:

Im guessing your roommate is a girl.. For 24h pretend that your lesbian and hit on your roommate.. At night when she is asleep masturbate her pussy until she wakes up, when she does pretend to be moon walking or having a nightmare..

Hope u like it..
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 07:43 AM   #12
daregirl09

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/4633/me3ls4.jpg

Does that count for both?

This one was really not a problem

I did this at school going to dinner. Someone told me my fly was down when I was walking over to the dining hall so it wasn't too hard. I don't think they really noticed I wasn't wearing panties though.

Didn't really get hard all day in public so it wasn't exciting

This was a fun one, I know a lot of people noticed, but noone said anything to me. I was at the shopping center for about 1 and a half hours.

This one was funny, she kept telling me to shutup so I think the guy realized it was a joke. Me and her had a laugh about it after. She'll probably do it to me to get back at me.

Did this one at school, 1 guy came in so I just waited until he was gone before I left. Noone saw me.

- go from your room to the showers/toilets naked (that is if you have to leave your room) and then back. No towel nor robe allowed.

I did this one, 1 girl in my dorm saw me, and didn't say anything. I did it once before the shower, then back to my room all wet. She saw me when I was al wet and just kinda turned around and let me pass.

- stick 2 ping pong balls/golf balls in your pussy then go for a walk

We've got a ping pong table so I did it with ping pong balls. They were held in by my jeans and every step I took felt good. I saw a few people but they didn't really appear to notice anything.

Im guessing your roommate is a girl.. For 24h pretend that your lesbian and hit on your roommate.. At night when she is asleep masturbate her pussy until she wakes up, when she does pretend to be moon walking or having a nightmare..

I did this for a few hours last night, and I was walking around the room without clothes, and I would go up to her when I was changing. I was getting really close to her. She fell asleep before I did so I waited 20 or so mins then I went over and started to finger her. She woke up very quickly and was like "what the hell are you doing". I kept doing it then she pulled my hand out and pushed me back lightly. I pretened to have just woken up and said sorry, I must have been sleepwalking or something. She didn't really seem too upset about it though and went back to sleep.

I did this kinda with the above dare, I stripped and started doing jumping jacks infront of my roommate. She asked me what I was doing and I told her working out. She gave me a strange look and when I stopped she looked back to her msn.

Keep them comming guys I'l do as many as I can. This is so fun and thrilling! I think I'll be able to do more roommate ones.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:00 PM   #13
daregirl09

I did this one today but haven't done any others. It was pretty funny because my pants kept fallind down a little but they are tight on my legs so it didn't come down too far. I kept pulling them up though and some people gave me some bad looks. The shirt I'm wearing covers the top button so it's hard for people to tell.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #14
marth

Strip completely naked, lay face up on the sink, let the water run over your clit for 1 full minute get a pic of you doing this, then do 1 minute of all hot and 1 of all cold water.

get your shortest skirt, and a tight shirt on, no underwear at all. now insert a banana or cucumber in your puss y, and 3 pens in your ass. walk around your block, neighborhood at least 3 blocks. any person you see you have to wave to. If they wave back, either bend over to "tie your shoe," or ask to take a picture with them, then flash the camera. You don't have to show them the picture.
marth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:05 PM   #15
marth

start by masturbating your favorite way for a full 5 minutes before doing these, and:

1) Get 3 glasses, go to the nearest hose, and turn it on to a trickle... then insert it, and DO NOT let it come out. let the water trikle into the 3 glasses till they are all filled before going back in. take a pic of yourself filling the glasses, and one flashing the camera ouside. If the hose comes out of you at any time, you have to empty the glasses and start over.

2) Wear a skirt, with no panties, pick 6 larger items, carry them with you, and have a different one in you every hour. take a picture of yourself changing them each time you do. You have to change the items in a public place, a different location each time. you can do it outdoors but it must be different spots each time.
choose from:
a condom filled with water, then frozen to ice
2 golf balls, or ping pong balls
vibrator,
ring of keys
cellphone
a hand excerciser (the kind you squeeze)
any thing large from the fridge (10 grapes, a banana), you have to eat it when you take it out,
hot sauce covered hot sauce bottle,
toothpaste covered bottle of anything
marth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk