Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-24-2014, 10:57 PM   #1
x123random321x

Alarm Schedule my bathroom use

So I haven't actually been doing much holding lately, and I miss it but I can't seem to find the right time, if you will.
So what I'm asking from you guys is that you help me to schedule my bladder control.
IE:
What to drink, when to drink, how often and when
I can use the bathroom.

Even if I have to wake up in the middle of the night to pee or drink (actually, that could keep things interesting...)

Likes: bladder control, forced & denied orgasms, (just getting into) anal, light nipple pain, degradation/humiliation.
Limits: public, family/friends, cam/pics, permanent, toothpaste/icyhot, poop, messy.

I'm a work in progress; I'm still figuring out likes & limits...

PM me a dirty word and I will write it on my tits and leave it there for 12 hours.
x123random321x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:46 AM   #2
corsa198
getDare Addict

Here is a challenge for you:

I dare you to only use the bathroom 2 times in a 24 hour period from midnight to midnight.

Every hour you should drink a large glass of water. This can be reduced to once every 3 hours whilst asleep.

If you have to use it more than 2 times then as a punishment you will have to sit on the toilet with your underwear on or find somewhere else to pee with your underwear on for the next 2 times. If you need to use the bathroom more than 4 times, then you will have to wet yourself fully clothed.

You should make sure you are wearing sexy underwear at all times, like thongs, which should also be visible at all times.

If you do wet yourself, whether it be just your underwear or fully clothed, you must tell us what you were wearing at the time.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 01:21 AM   #3
sissyw14

I dare you to only go to the bathroom when you wake up. After you have to drink 3 of the biggest glasses you have. Then if you have to go again hold it till you need to let it go before you have to drink 3 more of your biggest glasses. Then you have to go outside and let it flow. After you have to go to get new pants at the store. When you go try the pants on you sit in there till you need to go. Then when you need to go hold it till you get to the car. After you get to the car go while you drive in the old pants. So now your hungry and you need to eat lunch. go to a fast-food pace or a rest rant depending on how daring you feel. Then order the biggest thing you can get. So it's finally bed time and you still have your pee pants on. And you have to go and you havent gone the rest of the day. So when you get in bed naked you sit there for a bit or watch TV for a bit. So before you sleep you grab a sock let out your pee and poop in it and that's your pillow tonight.

Now if you don't accomplish the dare PM me for a punishment.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:16 AM   #4
x123random321x

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
Here is a challenge for you:

I dare you to only use the bathroom 2 times in a 24 hour period from midnight to midnight.

Every hour you should drink a large glass of water. This can be reduced to once every 3 hours whilst asleep.

If you have to use it more than 2 times then as a punishment you will have to sit on the toilet with your underwear on or find somewhere else to pee with your underwear on for the next 2 times. If you need to use the bathroom more than 4 times, then you will have to wet yourself fully clothed.

You should make sure you are wearing sexy underwear at all times, like thongs, which should also be visible at all times.

If you do wet yourself, whether it be just your underwear or fully clothed, you must tell us what you were wearing at the time.
That sounds awesome! Because its ast midnight now and I also have to work tomorrow, I'm going to.start that at midnight on Saturday... you'll definitely be updated on how it went.
Thank you!

Likes: bladder control, forced & denied orgasms, (just getting into) anal, light nipple pain, degradation/humiliation.
Limits: public, family/friends, cam/pics, permanent, toothpaste/icyhot, poop, messy.

PM me a dirty word and I will write it on my tits and leave it there for 12 hours.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:17 AM   #5
x123random321x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyw14 View Post
I dare you to only go to the bathroom when you wake up. After you have to drink 3 of the biggest glasses you have. Then if you have to go again hold it till you need to let it go before you have to drink 3 more of your biggest glasses. Then you have to go outside and let it flow. After you have to go to get new pants at the store. When you go try the pants on you sit in there till you need to go. Then when you need to go hold it till you get to the car. After you get to the car go while you drive in the old pants. So now your hungry and you need to eat lunch. go to a fast-food pace or a rest rant depending on how daring you feel. Then order the biggest thing you can get. So it's finally bed time and you still have your pee pants on. And you have to go and you havent gone the rest of the day. So when you get in bed naked you sit there for a bit or watch TV for a bit. So before you sleep you grab a sock let out your pee and poop in it and that's your pillow tonight.

Now if you don't accomplish the dare PM me for a punishment.
Sorry,but public is in my limits so I won't be doing that dare.
Thanks for your thought and time, though!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder, bladder control, drinking, pee control, schedule