Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Add time to my bondage, all options add up.
5m 5 25.00%
10m 5 25.00%
15m 5 25.00%
30m 8 40.00%
1h 14 70.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2014, 04:10 AM   #1
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon
Default Locked in self bondage, give me settings please

I feel like doing some selfbondage. I will be using the selfbondage memory game. I have a free house for a very long time. I hope to start in a hour or so.

I will be naked, and gagged, tied between 2 radiators. the key will be connected to a computer via a string and hung 2 metres over where my hands will be. I wont be able to move more than a few inches.

also, every time I am called a bitch, I will add 20 mins to the max time and every post accept my own will add 15 mins.
I hope to start this in about a hour.

These are the settings for the program I am using, please give me the settings to use.

MINUTES MAX:
MINUTES MIN: (computer will select a random time between those to start)

Images asked after Game: Max 10
seconds to memorize: (computer will show me images for this many seconds before moving on, questions will then be asked after the memory game about the pictures, if i get any wrong, i stay in bondage)

seconds you have to turn cards:
Matches required: max 30 (computer will force me to play a card matching memory game)

Fails allowed before teasing:
seconds add to countdown per fail:

Additional settings: (these are additional options i will be using)
no panic button
no knowing racked time
no max time tied in additional options.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:46 AM   #2
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexdemon View Post
I feel like doing some selfbondage. I will be using the selfbondage memory game. I have a free house for a very long time. I hope to start in a hour or so.

I will be naked, and gagged, tied between 2 radiators. the key will be connected to a computer via a string and hung 2 metres over where my hands will be. I wont be able to move more than a few inches.

also, every time I am called a bitch, I will add 20 mins to the max time and every post accept my own will add 15 mins.
I hope to start this in about a hour.

These are the settings for the program I am using, please give me the settings to use.

MINUTES MAX: 1 four
MINUTES MIN: 15mins (computer will select a random time between those to start)

Images asked after Game: 8
seconds to memorize: 45 (computer will show me images for this many seconds before moving on, questions will then be asked after the memory game about the pictures, if i get any wrong, i stay in bondage)

seconds you have to turn cards:
Matches required: max 30 (computer will force me to play a card matching memory game)

Fails allowed before teasing: 0
seconds add to countdown per fail: 120 seconds

Additional settings: (these are additional options i will be using)
no panic button. Hmm I leave this one up to you.. could be dangerous right? How long till someone finds you?
no knowing racked time. I think you should be able to know the racked time.
no max time tied in additional options. No max time
hey bitch,

I voted and suggesed some options for you I the quoted text. Ive not played the games before so I hope the settings I gave you will make it challenging but acheivable...

please can you send me the links to the programs.. I would really like to try this. Also to how you have the bondage set up..

one more thing bitch.. you are going to drink a pint of water before you start this..

good luck!

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, computer, gag, selfbondage, software