Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-12-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x
Default Ultimate Truth Stories - Part 1

[[Wasn't sure whether this may perhaps go in the TorD story section. Please move it if it does.]]

So, pick 2 of the following options, and write about it. Let's say:

0-100 words. Give yourself a Wedgie.
101-200 words. Spank yourself 5 times.
200-300 words. Pat yourself on the back.

The above numbers relate to EACH separate story.

Aim for 200-300 words - about 10 lines. I hope the prompts I've given help you with this.

1 - Most embarassing punishment given to you by your parents. What was it? What had you done? What did they do? Who was watching?

2 - Ever been caught masturbating? Who caught you? Did they do anything? DId they try to blackmail you or laugh? Or join in? Have you been seen by more than one person? Tell me!

3 - Have you ever been humiliated at school? Like completely embarassed and laughed at? What happened? Intentional or accidental? Who did it to you, if anyone? Did anyone take pictures? Anyone blackmail you? Did your friends laugh?

4 - If you had control of a teenager (male OR female) for 1 day, what would you do to them? Are they older or younger than 18? Why are you controlling them? What did they do to you? What do you make them do? Do you humiliate them? Do you take pictures? Do you involve others?

5 - Your favourite masturbation fantasy. What's your favourite thing to masturbate over? What happens? Who else is there? Are you embarassing someone, are you watching someone be embarassed, or are you being embarassed yourself? What's the pivotal moment in this fantasy at which you orgasm?

For each one you choose, please state the age you were when it happened/you fantasised about it.

If you enjoy this one, then I'll create a part 2 next week, and it can be like a weekly thing.

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:45 AM   #2
x.Emma.x

Anyone gonna post?

Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
Old 11-16-2008, 05:17 AM   #3
SharpGuy

Send a message via MSN to SharpGuy Send a message via Yahoo to SharpGuy

3 - When I was about thirteen I was getting changed late after swimming training (after school) in the boys' changing rooms, sat down on the end of a bench, I had my trunks around my ankles and a pair of pathetic blue briefs in my hand when two girls in my year pushed the door open, they could see my tiny underdeveloped cock, shrivelled between my legs. Their reaction was to shriek with laughter at me, then ran away. The next day one of them came up to me and whispered in my ear "I saw your cock... it was this small." She held her thumb and forefinger in front of my face. The most humiliating thing was that I knew she was right, and fancied the pants off her. for the rest of my time at school she used to teasee me by holding up her thumb and forefinger and maintaining eye contact as she mouthed "tiny dick" at me. It used to turn me on so much I'd rub my little cock thinking about her when I got home.

5 - My favourite masturbation fantasy involves two bitchy 18 year old girls. In my fantasy I'm cornered by these two hot young bitchy females. One of them knees me in the balls as the other grabs my throat - the first one then undoes my jeans and pulls them and my pants down, exposing my cock and balls. I'm instructed to take the rest of my clothes off for them. I'm scared and obey them, ending up standing naked in front of these two clothed babes. One of them asks me if I've ever eaten ass before. I tell her the truth - that I haven't. They lay me on the floor and one of them kneels on my shoulders and forearms as she lowers her ass to my face (I can see and smell that it is very sweaty). I'm instructed to clean it with my tongue. Meanwhile the other girl is teasing my cock with her foot. I am allowed to beg to jerk off and eventually am permitted, provided i finger my own ass at the same time. It is normally the sensation of my finger working its way up my hole, combined with the thoughts of these girls' asses and feet that causes me to unload my cum.

Limits: Family, children, animals, illegal.
SharpGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
x.Emma.x

Great! Anyone else?

Xx

Old 11-16-2008, 03:34 PM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I'll be honest, I don't necessarily understand exactly what we must do - which is partially why I haven't posted.

Could you reiterate your directions a little more clearly, please?
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:25 AM   #6
x.Emma.x

Sorry, yes. You have to pick 2 of the options frm my first post, and write about each of them. Word count suggestions are provided above, and punishments for not achieving your word count are also supplied.

Don't know what else I can say...

Xx

Advertisements
Kink Talk