Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #1
LittleMissHangover

Default The domination of Ali.

Have you ever wanted that one thing to change your life forever? I know I do. I have been living a life as a submissive for a very long time now… Well not a very long time. Just a while. I discovered I was submissive the day I lost my virginity. Most people go through the process of losing their ‘V-Card’ much differently than I did. My first time wasn’t my idea, ‘nor was I planning to lose mine at the age of 15. It just kind of happened that way…

Bestinthebusiness: “Hello Ali, you don’t mind if I call you that right? I heard something about you that I don’t think you want out. Something about you and your friend Karlie, something dirty.”
AliCardell: “Um, hello… I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please leave me alone.”
Bestinthebuisness: “Allesandra, don’t play dumb. You and your little friend Karlie from school were making out under the bleachers after gymnastics practice, don’t lie to Me. I know what you did.”
AliCardell: “I’m sorry I have to go.”
I closed my laptop, how did this random person know so much about me. I have never seen his chatname on this site before. I decided it would be best to go tell Karlie, to warn her about what had happened before he got the chance to do the same to her.

On my way to Karlie’s house, I noticed something strange. I was being followed by a black 2007 Dodge Ram. I turned one way, and it turned the same way. I started to get frustrated and upset. Could it be that guy from that stupid website? I didn’t want to think about it. I ran the rest of the way to Karlie’s house and lost the truck somewhere on the way.

I let myself into to Karlie’s house just like she would do at my house. When I entered it didn’t feel right. I locked the door behind me, just in case the truck had been following me. I ran upstairs to Karlie’s bedroom. Her door was closed, which was odd because she always kept it open, she had no siblings, and her parents always knocked before they came in. “Kar?” Silence. “Karlie?” Again, nothing. My heart started to beat fast. I was scared, not only for myself but where the hell was she! I opened her bedroom door, and I was shocked to see what was there.
LittleMissHangover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LittleMissHangover for this post:
Old 03-03-2014, 11:44 PM   #2
LittleMissHangover

Inside her room was a man, and it was not her father. He was atleast 6’2, and had a strong build. He had spikey brown hair, and bright blue eyes. I made complete eye contact with this pig. I wanted to kill him. What had he done with Karlie, and how did he get into her house.

“Ali, you look lovely this evening.” The mans’ voice was light, almost soothing. I couldn’t speak, it felt like in a nightmare when you can’t scream. “Don’t be scared, I’m only looking out for your best interests hunny, and since Karlie seems to be one of them…” “Where… Is… She?” “Karlie’s fine, you though. Not so much.” He came over to me and punched me right in the stomach, I don’t remember much of what he was saying. Other than that he was rambling on about how irresponsible my parents were for letting me out and how they didn’t expect a young teen to get kidnapped.

“Wake up!” I opened my eyes and to my surprise I hadn’t been moved very far. I was lying on Karlie’s bed, her nice soft comforting bed. But, my next realization hit me hard. I had no clothing on, and I was tied down. My chest and crotch exposed for whoever walked into this bedroom. I was terrified, all I could do was cry. “Be quiet, slut. You are going to wake up your friend.” I was about to say something when I had a hard plastic ball shoved into my mouth. “The only things you are allowed to say to Me, are yes, thank-you and when required no. After everything you do say to Me, you must say Sir. I own you now, bitch.” He moved down in-between my legs, I was scared, I had never had anything or anyone down there. I knew what was going to happen to me. I wanted to shut the world out. I felt something go inside me, and it hurt. A lot. I focused on one little tiny dot on the ceiling, and slowly the world started to fade away.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:23 AM   #3
LittleMissHangover

“Ali, what are you doing up so late. I thought I told you to get into bed by eight.” “I’m sorry, Sir.” I bowed my head in submission. I hadn’t expected Sir to be home so early, I usually wasn’t so disobedient. He walked towards me, sat down, and motioned for me to lay across his knees. “You know when your bedtime is, I didn’t want to punish you tonight, I thought you would have been in bed.” I walked slowly over, I didn’t enjoy punishments as much as I was supposed to. “Please, Sir. I don’t feel the need to be punished.” I knew as soon as I said this that it was a mistake. Kyle was very serious about talking back. He came over to where I was standing, picked me up, and walked over to the bed. “Lay down, over my knee, now.” I did as I was told. He started the spanking. “My darling girl, you are 18 now, I shouldn’t have to remind you about little things like talking back. You are to sleep in the cage tonight, no if, ands, or buts. I will wake you up tomorrow morning as soon as I am ready for you. Do you understand Me?” I was trying to hold back tears, my pain tolerance was not high. Nothing near as high as it should be for a submissive. “Allesandra!” He was mad. I decided it would just be best to answer him and not frustrate him more then I already had. “Yes, Sir.”

After my spankings I proceeded to our walk-in closet, where my cage was placed. I despised this cage, I would have rather slept outside in the snow. Sir was behind me, and motioned towards the cage. “Let’s go, Ali. I don’t have all night.” In reality he did have all night though, because he worked from home. “Do… I have to?” I wanted nothing to do with being shoved into that cage. It was meant for animals, even though I was only 5’1, I did not comfortably fit into it. “Yes, My darling.” I crawled into the cage, and heard Sir close and lock it behind me. “Goodnight, I will wake you in the morning.” And with that he left me to sleep.

I never really sleep much when I have to be in my cage. So, I was awake much earlier than Sir. I was bored and I never have had much patience. While waiting, I played with my hair, and wished that Sir would have put it up. It was too long (more than half way down my back), and kept getting caught under me. “Good gracious, darling. Did you even sleep?” I ignored his question because I took offence to it. “Come on, let’s get you showered up. We have a long day ahead of us.” He unlocked my cage, and helped me out of it. I was still mad at him from the previous night, so I did not thank him for this. “Someone seems especially sassy today.” I looked straight into his bright blue eyes, and nodded my head, then I continued my journey into the bathroom.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #4
LittleMissHangover

I was already stripped when I got into the bathroom, I usually had clothes on but because of my spankings the night before, Sir never redressed me. I turned on the shower, and waited while it warmed up. I closed the door behind me and seconds later he was there to open it right up. “Woah, who do you think you are? You know the rules. Door open. Plus, you get an extra bonus. I’m showering with you today.” I proceeded to get ready for my shower like I usually did. I preferred to sit on the floor of the shower, instead of standing. But with Sir in there with me, the only position I was allowed to be in was kneeling, or standing. “Get off your ass, you know what you are supposed to do in the shower. Why are you acting as if you have never been trained?” I got up, turned around and faced the wall. He was really pissing me off today. I didn’t want to look at him. “Allesandra, you are acting as if you are 5 yearsold.” He was building my anger up. He knew that I would snap soon, and that would mean, he would get to punish me. “Darling, turn around.” I did as I was told, he was in the shower with me now. I have to admit he has a nice body, the abs, the ass, everything. “Kneel.” I started to go down and soon realized he was stroking his 9 inches. This meant that I was going to have to take in my mouth. And I was sure as hell not in the mood to be sucking anyone off. I knelt down but kept my mouth snapped shut. He tried to put his shaft up to my lips more than once, and soon he realized I would not open up. He grabbed a fist full on my hair and pulled, this made a scream escape my mouth, which gave him just enough time to shove his cock down my throat. He throat fucked me until it burned, every time he pulled out I begged him to stop. He refused, and when he did finish he came in my throat, which made the pain worsen. “Hurry up, slut. We have things to do. You are acting like a whore today, so I am going to treat you as one. Do you understand?” I didn’t want to speak to him, so I nodded. “Next time I ask you a question, you are to answer.” He grabbed my throat and pushed me up against the wall of the shower. “With this.”

After being brutally throat fucked in the shower, I went to my closet to decide what I should wear. Since we were going to be leaving the house, I was allowed to wear, as well called it ‘real clothing’. I chose out my white skinnies, and a black swoop-neck shirt. With seamless cheetah print panties, and a cheetah print bra. I thought I looked hot, hopefully Sir thought so too. I left the closet and started to walk to the living room when I heard Kyle on the phone. “She’s fine, she doesn’t even know she has it. If it gets worse I will let you know. Ali is fine! Goodbye.” After he hung up I walked into the room. Sir’s face was bright red. I didn’t know how long he was on the phone for, but I felt like I had done something wrong. “Darling, how long have you been in here?” I knew something was up. I didn’t want another punishment though. “Not long,” I lied. “Ali, we… We really need to talk about something.” I hated talking to him about emotional stuff, I was very different then the submissive/dominates we had met. I took a lot more to my heart, and I was easily pained by things. “Do you remember, when you came to live with me? And you weren’t allowed to leave the house, or do things that you used to do?” I looked at him, he knew the answer. We`ve talked about it before. “Well, when you used to say that you wanted to kill yourself rather than being submissive to me, I got worried. So I put you on mood stabilizers. Recently, I took you off of them. And now with your behaviour I am worried about you. Do you feel different?” I did feel different, but I was too angered with him to say anything. He was drugging me, putting pills inside my body without me knowing. He had given me sleeping needles, and stabilizers before, when I was really misbehaving, but I never knew I needed pills. “Allesandra, you have a disorder, it’s called bipolar. You have mood swings, and we thought we could lean you off the pills, but your attitude yesterday and today… I’m worried. Are you feeling suicidal?” I was so pissed with him, that in fact I was. I turned around and stormed out of the room. “ALI GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!” He was pissed, just like I was.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:14 PM   #5
LittleMissHangover

A couple days passed, and we barely spoke a word to eachother. A doctor came over, and gave Kyle pills, and now needles incase I refused to take the oral version. I had spent a lot of time in the bed, ignoring the world, and especially Kyle. I was so annoyed with the situation of life that he had put me in. “Darling, you are My submissive. And as My submissive, I want to fuck you.” “Well that was straight.” “Stop being like this, you are going to be punished for your behaviour over the last few days. Understood?” I knew he was going to turn into his mean self soon enough. “Yes, Sir.” “Good girl, now go get the toy bag from the closet.” I did as I was told. Our ‘toy bag’ as he called it was a big duffle bag made for people who really enjoyed working out. It had things such as rope, a crop, a cat-o-nine tails whip, a vibrator wand, and many more interesting things that I had to learn to come to terms with. I carried it back into the room, put it at his feet, and kneeled in front of him. When I kneeled I was expect to sit with my knees as far apart as I could, with my pussy touching the floor, my hands behind my back, and my head bowed. “Now, I know how much my little girl loves having her wand against her pussy…” I really did love my vibrator, the feeling of my clit being pressed against it made everything better. “Go kneel in front of the desk, so I can tie you up.” I crawled over to the desk, and went back into my kneeling position. Soon enough I was tied with my arms above my head, and still kneeling with my legs tied to the table legs.

Sir walked over to the bag and grabbed my wand, he turned it on in front of me and immediately I started to moan. “You are not to cum, without My permission, do you understand?” “Yes, Sir. I understand.” “Good, girl. And if you are to do so, you will regret it.” He pushed the wand up to my clit, it was extremely sensitive since I hadn’t received any physical contact for atleast 5 days. I was on the edge of cumming, so I did was I was trained to do, and begged. “Sir… Sir, please, please, may I come?” His answer was sharp and quick. “No.” But he didn’t stop he even put two fingers up inside of me, and fingered my pussy. The sensation was unbearable, I couldn’t stop myself. The world started to drift away, and I felt it. Warm liquid inbetween my legs. “Did you just cum, slut?!” I was horrified at what I just did. I knew I was going to be in deep shit. “I’m sorry, Sir… I didn’t me-“ My purple ball gag was shoved into my mouth half way through my sentence. “Oh, you little whore. You know what? You wanted to cum so bad. Well lets make you cum. Until I see fit.” He placed the wand back onto my clit, and shoved his fingers hard into me. “I don’t think this setting is good enough for you.” I heard the switch click on the vibe and soon realized it was on high. I couldn’t take it I tried to move away, “I love when you squirm, keep going.” One after another, the orgasms happened and each time I had one he counted out loud, “Sluts had one orgasm, two, three. Let’s see if we can make it up to twenty.” I was soaked after my 7th orgasm, and I felt like I was going to faint. My dehydration level was hitting the bottom of the chart. He finally stopped after he figured that he wouldn’t be getting any more out of me. He untied my arms, and pulled me up to stand. I couldn’t stand alone and ended up falling forwards onto the desk, which happened to be exactly what he wanted. “Do you want Sir’s cock in your slutty pussy? Nod, yes or no.” I shook my head, I was so swollen. “To bad, so sad. That’s what you get for disobeying me.” He shoved his cock into me, filling me up completely. The inside walls of my pussy stung. I was in so much pain, but it still felt so good. “See, you’re still enjoying it.” I was, but I also wanted it to end.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:45 PM   #6
LittleMissHangover

The day continued on, and I wasn’t allowed to speak for the rest of iy. I was standing in the corner for 2 hours before Sir finally told me it was time for bed. I didn’t expect to be able to sleep in the big bed, so I made my way to the walk-in, where my tiny cage was expecting me. “My darling, where are you going? Come on, into the bedroom.” I was shocked when he said this. But, did I really want to sleep with him tonight.

He was first to fall asleep, he looked so peaceful. But, I knew how dominate he was. I couldn’t sleep next to him, and I didn’t want to sleep in my cage, so I ended up laying on the floor. Making it look as it I fell off the bed. I realized I wasn’t cuffed like I usually was, which was odd. I got up and made my way to Sir’s study, where he did all his work, and had all his important stuff. I took a blanket with me, and ended up falling asleep in his work chair.

“ALI!” I heard someone calling my name, who was it though? “ALLESANDRA, WHERE ARE YOU?” Mom? Is that you… I wanted it to be her so badly, to come save me. Something grabbed my wrist. “Ali! Wake up!” Ugh, it was just a dream. “You had me so worried, come on lets go take your medicine and get you ready for the day.” I wasn’t really in the mood to do much, I had been dreaming about my parents a lot lately. I had wondered for a very long time if people were still looking for me. I had been in public though, and nobody seemed to notice or recognize me. I knew that when Kyle took me though, he took me out of Canada. And from the accents I had heard I knew we were in Texas. My life as I knew it was never coming back.

“Darling, what’s wrong with you today, you seem off?” We were downtown looking for an outfit for me, since Kyle had a dinner event for work later this month. “I’m tired, and I just want to go home and lay in bed.” I lied, I was thinking a lot about telling him I wanted to go home, and try to get my childhood back, but I knew it was going to be an option. “We have things to do today; this is why I cuff you when you sleep in the bed, so I know you’re not wondering around the house.” “I wasn’t wondering.” “Ali, did you just talk back to Me?” I knew he wasn’t scared to give my punishments in public, he didn’t display me for the world, but he did secret things. “The next change room you go into I want you to take your bra and panties off, you do not deserve them. I am very unimpressed with your attitude today.”

I entered a change room and tried on a black dress, it was short, had no straps, and came with a gold belt. I liked it, but would Sir like it? I was getting ready to leave the change room when I remembered what I was supposed to do. I took off my panties, and bra. I didn’t mind having my bra off since, my double d’s were round, and perky, and you couldn’t really tell that I wasn’t wearing one. I was not happy with having to take my panties off though, I was wearing a skirt. And even the slightest bend would show my ass to the world. I walked past Kyle and shoved my bra and panties into his crossed arms, walked to the checkout and paid for the dress without his opinion. I was done with today, and wanted to go home and rest.

On the way home, Kyle and I barely spoke. I didn’t have much I wanted to talk to him about. He was being insensitive today. When we arrived at home, I let myself out of the truck, and into the house. I noticed in the corner of my eye that there was a 2011 Camaro in the drive way. Someone was over, and I would have to be social. I walked into the living room and saw a man sitting at the island; he waved at me and smiled. He looked professional, like a doctor or a therapist. I was already pissed off at Kyle, so I ignored the man and continued on into the bedroom. I sat on the bed, and waited for what seemed like forever. Kyle finally came into the room. “Well your just being ignorant today, aren’t you?” He went over to the bag I had previously purchased and examined the dress. “I would have chosen something slightly more revealing, or slutty. Since you are acting like a little slut today.” I stared at the wall behind him. Ignoring his existence. “Ali, you have a visitor. Someone who is going to help you with whatever you’re going through. I don’t like dealing with your bitchiness, and the doctor thought it would be best.” I was right, a therapist. And knowing, Kyle he probably paid him a lot of money to keep quiet about the kidnapping. “You can talk to him, about whatever you want. I will even leave you alone to have a private conversation. But I do pay him, a lot. So he will tell me everything you say.” Great patient/therapist confidentiality skills.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:03 PM   #7
stragner080

great story, cant wait for the next part
not very active
many limits, doesnt do much, says they did something but didnt, sends friend request before getting to know

that list will be updated, if you are interested in being my slave/submissive PM me here or email me: [email protected]
stragner080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:20 AM   #8
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Not bad Story

I really liked it, theres another part yeah?

It was really gripping!!!

Thank you for writing

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:45 PM   #9
LittleMissHangover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibari View Post
Not bad Story

I really liked it, theres another part yeah?

It was really gripping!!!

Thank you for writing
Thank you, (:
Posting the next part right now.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:47 PM   #10
LittleMissHangover

“Allesandra, Kyle tells me you haven’t been sleeping, and we worry about this when it comes to persons with depression.” I didn’t answer him, I really didn’t want to talk about this stuff with a stranger. He kept asking questions and I didn’t answer any, until he asked how I felt about my situation and being taken from Karlie’s home when I was fifteen. Karlie’s name made me cry. “I… Really. Can I leave now please?” I didn’t like talking about Karlie. I missed her so much. For the first two months of living with Kyle I would have nightmares that he killed her, I wouldn’t sleep. “Let’s talk about it.” “You really want me to talk about my situation? Now, after three years. I don’t mind Kyle, he’s an okay guy. But he illegally took me from Karlie’s house, raped me, and made me his sex slave. Do you know how not okay that sounds? I didn’t get to go to highschool and even live a normal teenage life. I was shoved into cages, and bea-“ “Allesandra!” Kyle was pissed. I left the room, I was drenched in tears. I didn’t know how upset I was about this. I didn’t think much of it. I loved Kyle, most of the time. He was my Master, he taught me basically everything I know today. I locked myself in the bathroom, and sat in the corner on the floor. I could hear Kyle and Dr. Reid talking about me. “She’ll be fine, because of her mood swings she might be in the depressed state for a while. Up her dose on her medication, it should help.” Kyle opened and I heard Reid walk out the door. I didn’t want to face him or talk to him. But I knew I would have to eventually.

I woke up feeling groggy; I tried to roll over to put myself in a more comfortable position. I was tied up, spread-eagle. I lifted my head to see if Sir was in the room, and sure enough he was standing in-between my legs at the bottom of the bed. Sir was holding a bottle of something, it looked like olive oil which could only mean one thing. E-stim. “You know darling, when we do this you have to be very careful, don’t move around too much or you will get burned.” I loved electrostimulation, but I was always scared of it. “Okay, don’t move. I’m going to start now.” Sir dripped the olive oil on the top of pussy and it slid in between the slits, and down to my ass. He put some on his hands and started to rub it into my holes, focusing more on my ass then my pussy. “You are going to get the plug in your ass, and then I am going to whip you. You are to count every time I whip you and if you do not count, I will turn up the voltage. Understood?” I answered quickly, I hated being whipped and I knew it would just turn into a shit show if I didn’t obey him. “Yes, Sir.” He then proceeded to my chest, where he took his crop and hit me with it, the first few times were nothing and I counted like I was told to do “One, thank you Sir. Two, thank you Sir.” But after the fourth time of being continuously hit in one place it started to sting. After the eighth whip I felt my skin break, I was on the edge of crying but I knew if I didn’t continue to count, then I would have to deal with the higher voltage in my ass. “And ten, oh My darling. You look so sad.” “Thank you, Sir.” I just wanted this to be over, but it wasn’t. During the whippings or beating if you shall, I forgot about the pain that was coming from my asshole. The plug was throbbing now, which meant he had to turn up the setting. I went through my mind and remembered counting every whip. “If you’re wondering why it’s turned up, you didn’t say ten. You just thanked Me.” “Really?!” “Are you talking back again? Haven’t we talked about this over the last few days. You really haven’t learnt a thing.” He turned the voltage on to high, and dripped the oil in between my pussy lips and rubbed. A moan escaped my lips. “Uh, uh, uh. You are not supposed to be enjoying this as much as you are. Do I have to take the crop out again?” “No, Sir. Please, no.” He moved from in-between my legs and placed the whip in my mouth. “Drop it, and you will be whipped.” I nodded my head and watched him return to his place between my legs. He got on top of me, and very slowly pushed his head into my pussy. I could feel the voltage not only in my ass now, but as well as my soaking crease. I wanted to scream there was too much pleasure, I could barely handle it. “Good girl, you love taking Sir’s cock, don’t you?” I nodded, “Sir’s getting ready to cum, I want you to let the crop out of your mouth, and open up so you can swallow My cum.” I pushed the crop out of my mouth with my tongue, and it fell beside my head. In all honestly since I was lying flat on my back; it was sort of a failed attempt. I could feel Sir going harder, which usually meant he was ready for his release. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. “Open your eyes, I want you to experience everything.” I did as I was told, even though it was not what I wanted at all. He pulled out of my pussy and went straight down my throat. The warm liquid took over and I thought I could feel it move all the way down into my stomach. “That’s my girl, where has she been for the last few days.” He turned off the voltage, and took the plug out of my ass. Even though the plug was gone, the lingering feeling of it was still there. He untied my feet, and then my arms, and took the lotion out of our bedside table and rubbed it into where the ropes once were. “See, My little girl is back, and that’s the little girl I have come to love.”
Old 03-06-2014, 02:35 PM   #11
badbadfreya

Really enjoying this
badbadfreya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:52 PM   #12
LittleMissHangover

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadfreya View Post
Really enjoying this
I am enjoying writing it. (: !
Old 03-07-2014, 02:03 AM   #13
LittleMissHangover

“And, tonight we are going to be a very good girl, right?” Kyle had a gala dinner for work tonight. I really didn’t want to go but I was always dragged to these events. He put my hair into a fishtail braid, and then pinned it into a bun. “Beautiful, do you want to do your makeup? Or do you want Me?” I liked how he did my makeup, but I also enjoyed being able to put my own touch on things, since he was very specific about my attire, shoes, and hair. “May I please do it for tonight?” He looked upset, but he agreed that sometimes I had to put my own touch on my personality. “I will be back in about twenty minutes I am going to get dressed myself.” And with that he left me alone to paint my face. I had always loved the color purple for makeup, so I did a smokey eye with the base shade purple. I added a little wing of eye liner, and then my favorite part; mascara, because it accented my brown eyes and long lashes beautifully.

I stepped into the limo carefully, I didn’t enjoy wearing high heels. I felt off centered and clumsy. “You look lovely, darling. Except you forgot something.” He pulled the red lipstick out of his pocket, and ever so gently applied it to my lips. “Thank you, Sir.” “You are very welcome. Now you look perfect.” Perfect, was very far from what I was feeling. I wasn’t a sociable person, one of the reasons being the only people I got to talk to were Kyle, my gyno, a normal doctor, and that stupid therapist. I was wearing rhinestoned 3in heels, with the black dress and the gold belt, I had my hair up in the braided bun, and my glasses on (which I only wore in public). Basically I looked like a fancy librarian; much older then I actually was. “I really don’t want to do this, I’m tired, and my moo-“ “Darling, don’t ruin the night. You were in a perfect mood, twenty minutes ago.” I shifted my seating, I didn’t really enjoy that he didn’t let me finish my sentence. I continued to sit quietly, for the half hours’ drive.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:54 AM   #14
LittleMissHangover

“Yes, her mom and dad died, and since I was her godparent I took her in,” I could hear Kyle telling his usual story about how I came into his custody. I was very uninterested in these people and how they were acting, most of them were rich, and were in some sort of high class career. “Your godfather sure has a lot to say about you,” Someone was talking to me, which was odd; I didn’t usually get to have conversations because Kyle would watch my every move. It was a boy, not a man. He didn’t look much older than me; he was about 6 feet, with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He was attractive. “Um, yeah. He is very vocal about his opinions.” Wow, that was such a weird sentence when it came out of the mouth. I had to act more normal, like a teenager who went to highschool and had friends. “Hm… Wanna go sit on the docks with me, my parents dragged me to this.” I should have said no at this question, but I wanted a friend. I searched the crowd for Kyle and didn’t see him anywhere. Would he even notice if I ditched the party? I wasn’t that far away, just sitting near the water. “So?” The boy interrupted my thoughts. “Yeah, sure.”

It was cold by the water; I didn’t bring a cardigan so I was shivering. “Here take this.” He handed his dress jacket to me. “I don’t need it really.” He placed it over my shoulders. “So overhearing Kyles conversation your names Ali?” It sounded so weird to hear my name from someone else’s mouth, I nodded. “My names Benjamin, you can call me Ben if you want.” “Ben, that’s a nice name.” He smiled; he had such a beautiful smile. I was surprised, I was attracted emotionally and sexually to Kyle. But this was a different attraction. “Ali, you seem tense. Are you alright?” I tried to make myself look more comfortable; I was worried that Kyle would find me and yell at me. Or worse. “I’m fine, just wondering what Kyle is doing. I don’t want him to be worried that I left without him.” Ben took his cellphone out of his pocket and sent a text. “There, I told my dad to tell him that I was with you, and you are fine.” Oh shit. I knew that this wouldn’t turn out well, but I didn’t want Ben to know what I was. “Oh, thank you.” “Wanna play 20 questions?” I remembered this game; I played it with my friends when I was younger. “Yeah of course.” The first few questions were fine, and then they got more personal. “How would you feel if I was to tell you that you are very beautiful?” It was nice to be called beautiful. “I would be very thankful. How would you feel if I asked you to kiss me?” I was shocked when the question escaped my mouth. “I would want to kiss you as well.” He leaned in and I felt his lips on mine.

“Allesandra-Marie!” Oh shit, I was in trouble. A lot of trouble, what the fuck was Kyle doing here! How did he find us? “I have been looking everywhere for you. We need to go.” Ben looked dumbfounded, “I can drive her home Kyle, if you need to be heading back.” “I want to make sure she makes it home safe, the limos waiting. Ali, let’s go.” Kyle grabbed my hand and dragged me towards where the limo was parked. He opened the door and shoved me in; not caring if he hurt me. I could feel my eyes watering, and I knew I had really messed up.

“Take your dress off now, and that cheap jacket.” I did as I was told, but I couldn’t look at him. He had never been this mad at me. “Come here.” He took his pocket knife out and dragged it against my skin, not hard enough to cut me but enough to scare me. He grabbed my panties and cut them right in half. I was shivering not from being cold but being scared. I had never wanted to run away from Kyle like this. “You are so stupid! Do you understand what you did tonight! I had no fucking idea where you were. You are such a fucking dumb slut.” I hated being degraded, I was embarrassed. He pushed me down so I was on my hands and knees in front of him, he grabbed my hair and dragged me so I was lying over his knees. He spanked me, once, twice, three times and he had no mercy. My ass was bright red and stung, and then it stopped. He grabbed something out of his pants pocket, and started to shove what I believe was butt plug up my ass, “Why… Do… You… Have… To… Be… So… DUMB!?” I was screaming it didn’t fit, and he kept trying. I was squirming and he wouldn’t let go. This wasn’t the Kyle who always made sure I was okay even when he was punishing me. “Slut, stop trying to push it out!” He finally got it in, and I was so lightheaded when the pain ended. I didn’t remember the rest of the ride home.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:14 PM   #15
LittleMissHangover

I woke up in pain, I shut most of the night out. I only remembered small things, like being thrown down the basement stairs, tied to the wall, and being sprayed down. I knew I got quite a beating though. I was lying on the concrete floor in the basement, I couldn’t move. Not because, I was restrained, but every time I tried to move I felt pain somewhere in my body. I shut my eyes and tried to fall back asleep.

It was three days before Kyle came downstairs. I was starving, dehydrated and needed a shower badly. I felt like I had gone through Hell. “Here.” He handed me something, I couldn’t lift my head to see what it was. “You need to eat.” I knew I didn’t have enough strength to do it. “Ali?” He was worried, and I think he realized what he did. He broke me down completely. “Ali, eat. For Me?” He tried multiple times. I felt like I was watching the world from outside of my body. “Okay, darling. I’m going to take you upstairs to the bedroom, so you can sleep where it’s soft.” He tried picking me up and I screamed, it hurt so bad. “I’m sorry…” I could feel his tears drop onto my naked body. He picked me up quickly and took me upstairs.

“She’s in here.” Kyle had a friend that was my doctor, someone who kept the secret from the rest of the world. “Jesus, what did you do to her?” I still had the bruises, and I hadn’t ate in more than 6 days. I was attempting to drink water. “She… Her… The punishment got out of hand,” Kyle knew what he had done to me. He hadn’t slept the whole time I was upstairs, and he wouldn’t touch me. “Allesandra, I am going to do an assessment on you to see if you have any breaks, tears, or anything.” I was wrapped in a robe, I didn’t want to be exposed to Dr. James. “I’m… Fine.” It hurt to speak, my throat still sore from the brutal face fuck the nights before. “I have to do this, you’re going to get very sick if you don’t start moving, and eating.” I switched positioning so I was sort of sitting up. Kyle joined me beside the bed, and held my hand. Dr. James started at my legs, every time he wrote something down I knew it was more than just a bruise. When he got to my ribs, Kyle had to hold me down. The pain was awful. “Kyle, we should be doing this at a hospital. She has cracks in at least three ribs, her foots broken, and she needs an IV so can start eating again.” I knew Kyle was skeptical about this, but he agreed.

I got a private room in the hospital which was nice, the only people who ever came into my room were Kyle, Dr. James, and my gyno Dr. Abbey. Once I started eating and getting fluids I felt a lot better. My ribs healed quickly, but my foot was taking some time. “I’m sure she can go home now. You need to find a different way to take your anger out, you could have killed her.” James, and Kyle were talking in the hallway. “I know, I just wish I didn’t do this to her. She’ll never forgive me.” He was right. I might have been healed up (except for my foot) but I wasn’t sure when I would forgive him. “Here’s her crutches, and you make sure you take good care of her. Don’t let her walk on her foot, it’s a hard break if she’s on it they’ll be a good chance she will need surgery.” I hated hearing them talk about surgery. I was terrified of being here already.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage and discipline, orgasm denial, punishments, slave