Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-05-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x
Default Punishments & Tasks of All Types

If everyone who posts could post atleast one or even two, (or even more, please!) of the following things, it would be much appreciated, as I am struggling to think of ideas.

- Humiliating/Embarassing dares.

- Pain Dares.

- Messy Dares.

These need to be able to be done on cam, with a slave in his bedroom. They can be just tasks OR punishments.

Your posts would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks so much!

- Emma xx.

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:04 AM   #2
Sum
getDare Devil

Thread Moved

Please read the punishment ideas subforum rules http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1201

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
Please do not request any information in this forum. It is for documenting your own ideas. This forum is a resource only. Post only information others would find useful.

Guidelines
  • Only computer generated art or hand drawn illustrations are allowed should you use images.
  • Unlike the other getDare forums spelling and grammar count here. Posts that read like a 12 year old wrote them will be moved to the trashcan. Please check your work before hitting that submit button.
  • Don't steal material directly from other sites.
  • Don't request anything here.
  • Post titles should describe content. Don't use a title like "Cool dare idea!" or "My Punishment."
  • Posts in this section should be content heavy. If you can't write more than five sentences you should not be posting it here.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

Crossdressing is humiliating and/r embarrassing. Make him put on some female clothing for you. See how much he can get and instruct him on how to be a girly-girl and look pretty.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:58 AM   #4
x.Emma.x

Default Thx

Thx! Anyone Else... Please!!!

Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
Old 11-07-2008, 04:29 PM   #5
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

Spanking in general makes for a good pain dare. Have your slave take a hairbrush and spank themselves with it. You can make them count each smack out loud to humiliate them further. If you really want to inflict pain, see if they can get clothes pins. I personally hate them and will not go near them unless forced to. Have your slave attach clothes pins to their nipples and to other parts of their body. Just FYI, the pins hurt them most when you take them off, so if you have your slave wear a bunch of clothes pins, he's going to hate you when you have him take them off.

In general, roleplaying can be embarrassing and humiliating. Forcing a guy to act like a girl is not the only way to do it, however. Puppy play, or the act of treating your slave like a puppy and forcing them to act like one, is generally fun. You get a puppy out of the deal as well. You don't just have to use puppies, however. You can use any animal. Someone came up with a good messy dare involving a slave acting like a chicken and keeping an egg carefully under them without breaking it.

I'm not a big fan of messy, so I'm not that good at dares that involve it, but something that you might want to try is using glue and clothes. Try having your slave glue something to himself, like a feather or a pair of underwear. Maybe have him wear something that zips shut and have him glue the zipper down.

Let us know what you do.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.

Last edited by Shiney; 11-07-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #6
x.Emma.x

Thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate it, and I shall let you know how it turns out. Meanwhile...anyone else? Please! I really appreciate your comments.

Xx

Old 11-10-2008, 11:22 AM   #7
SpikyToad
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to SpikyToad Send a message via MSN to SpikyToad

My idea is kind of like the puppy play thing except because i LOVE puppets of all kinds you can tie string on the end of your fingers and leave a few inches between you and yur slave and then put another piece of rope on the back of there shirt so you control where they go and when

hope i could help

Dont ask me to be a slave/master i own gamemaster166
SpikyToad is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk