Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-29-2014, 08:17 PM   #1
Obsi9209

Default Person Above Movie Dare

Haven't seen anything like this, so here goes.

Involves movies so its dares to do while watching movies. Person above writes ONLY the genre of the movie they're watching, then the person below gives them a dare based on that. Tv shows work too I guess as long as they fit into a genre. Few examples:

Person above: I'm in, horror
Person below: spank your ass 10 times every time you see a topless girl. I'm watching comedy
Next person: Ok edge every time you see someone smoke weed. I'm watching scifi

And so on hope this works just an idea I had for a while
Ill be in first I'm watching comedy

Likes- Orgasm Denial, crossdressing, feminization, humiliation, online exposure, anonymous public humiliation, nippleplay, dice, edging, ice, anal, forced intox (weed), pee, scat(new).

Limits- permanent, sounding, family, friends, blood, diapers, and I never cum.

Kik- obsidian198

Toys: panties, stockings, skirt, bra, dildo, chastity device, marker, leash, clothespins
Obsi9209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
johnsmilk

Every time you laugh clamp your nipples, and edge, after you edge , spankyourself 10 times

I'm watching comedy and I'm going to be at a theater while wearing a diaper

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:41 PM   #3
Obsi9209

Every time there's a romantic part, should be a few in a comedy, moan lowly not a whisper but not loud enough so the whole theatre can hear. Also if you can manage do the cock in popcorn box thing, and squeeze your cock 3 seconds every time you laugh.. I'm still comedy

Likes- Orgasm Denial, crossdressing, feminization, humiliation, online exposure, anonymous public humiliation, nippleplay, dice, edging, ice, anal, forced intox (weed), pee, scat(new).

Kik- obsidian198

Toys: panties, stockings, skirt, bra, dildo, chastity device, marker, leash, clothespins
Old 01-29-2014, 11:03 PM   #4
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Play with yourself whenever you are not laughing through the entire movie. You must cum during the ending credits and only during the ending credits. If you cum to early you cannot wash up until after the movie. If you do not cum during the ending credits you cannot cum for 48 hours.

I will be watching a drama.
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:30 PM   #5
Obsi9209

Masturbate any time you hear background music, stop when there's none. You may cum when the movies over if you like.

I'm watching horror

Kik- obsidian198

Old 01-30-2014, 04:32 PM   #6
Obsi9209

I just realized this might need modification because if somebody posts their watching a movie they might not get a reply right away. To fix this we should put the genre we usually watch, you can also put a genre of one your watching, never know might get a quick reply

Kik- obsidian198

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, movies, person, tv shows