Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
reallybored

Default Someone to play with [fiction]

This is my first story so please leave lots of comments to keep me interested in writing.
by the way: English is not my fist language and i am only 14 so I might have some grammar and spelling mistakes.
-----------

I was in the world of demons, looking at the blood-red sky! I could see the reflection of my face in the sky starring at me, looking for the demon who got me into this mess.

Hello, I am a 14 years old boy. Every one thinks of me as a nerd. Everyday at school people make fun of me and I am constantly bullied by many kids. I have no friends and no one likes me. I like to play chess; actually chess is the only thing I am good at. I don't have any brothers or sisters because my parents are afraid that their next kid will be a failure like me. Even online I am having trouble finding friends. Apparently, even nerds don't like me.

One day, after playing a few intense games of chess against my computer, I got a weird email. It was from a kid in my school named Darko. He was a loner, but he was not rejected like me. He just liked being alone.
The email said:
"Hello Jack,
I noticed something different with you and I want to talk to you immediately!
meet me at the school entrance at 1am tomorrow.
Darkovoish"

-------

To be continued...
like: wedgies, spanks, punishments, pee/poo and anything else.

My amazing new dice dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=16519
reallybored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
reallybored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
I know it was a "weird email", but is that correct? 1am? Just to clarify?

Nice opener
It is correct, 1am is exactly the time to do it to buy yourself as much time as you can get.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:20 PM   #3
reallybored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
Fair enough. My one quibble with it is the fact that you wouldn't just agree to meet someone at that time, especially seeing as your character is meant to be hated.
I would read the snap shot at the beginning if you want to guess whats happing next.
Remember Darko is a loner and not a very popular person.

BTW: from now on I will not tell anything on what is going to happend next due to the fact that this story is suppose to get clearer as Jack learns more.

Old 11-03-2008, 01:22 AM   #4
reallybored

Here is part 2 I hope you will enjoy it.
---------

"Wow weird" jack said to himself. He walked outside to get his mail while ignoring the email. He felt a cold breeze for a few seconds and then it past away. He noticed a sticky note taped on his ass. He read the sticky note and decided to meet Darko. He hid the sticky note in his pocket and went back home. It was 7pm and he had nothing to do so he just went to bed waiting for the day that will eventually change his life (dramatic pause).

He woke up and went to school. He saw Darko walking while talking on his cell phone. Who could Drako talk to? Jack asked himself. When Jack walked up the staircase he saw Fred. Fred was 6.4ft tall and he was black. Even though everyone in Jacks grade was 13 or 14 Fred was 17. Rumors say he stayed in 3rd grade 3 years. Fred picked me up and gave me my normal welcome back wedgie. as he wedgied me the note fell out of my pocket. Fred picked it up and read it:
I am having a few friends from out of town coming here.
We are gonna play a bloody game of Truth or Dare
Come if you have the guts or stay at home if you want to lose your life to Master-Demon Drot.

Fred: "I see you have imaginary friends".
Jack: "I don't Darko gave this to me"
Jack suddenly felt pain in his stomach. His face turned green and he throw up.
Then his puke become a sword which killed Fred.
He saw his dead body laying on the ground with a sword stuck right in his head. The dead body slowly burned while the sword turned back to puke.
His blood was started glowing and flowing in the air. It went outside the window and up to the sky.

Darko started going up the staircase, when he got to the puke he said:
"Never tell anyone about this or I will have to kill them to".
Darko went up the staircase and went into their classroom.
----------
To be continued!

Old 11-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #5
reallybored

Well I see there are no replies, so i will just right the next part hoping for more replies.

--------

Darko killed Fred! I can't believe it Jack said to himself.
Why is this such a secret?
And what was that magic?
I have to find out, Jack said and went to class hungry for more information.

It was 10 seconds to 1am. I was standing next to the school gate. No one is here except for this cat that followed me for about 5 minutes. At 1 and 2 minutes Darko came with 3 more guys and 5 girls. Both the girls and the guys looked amazing, but for some reason they did not look at me only at the ground.
Darko said: "ready for a game of truth or dare"?
"Sure" I said (I always wanted to play this game, but I had no friends to play with).
Darko said: "This bottle is not a normal bottle. It is a legend. When you are dared you get a mark on your soul, if you don't do the dare the mark will never go away and you will never be able to leave this world and go to heaven".
I thought he was just kidding, a magic dare bottle is the weirdest thing I have ever heard of in my life, but i still wanted to play.

The game starts, it lends on one of the girls. Darko told her to go naked for the rest of the game. She didn't talk or show any emotions, but she did it with no problem at all. Then the bottle landed on me. The girl told me with a very low pitch voice: "kill a Master-Demon". I suddenly felt my soul burning; I never knew you could feel your soul, but I could.
Darko said some weird spell and both the girls and guys turned gray and melted into nothing.
"A dare is a dare" darko said.
I answered: "what"?!?!

"I get it,
NOOOOOOOO"

To be continued...

Advertisements
Kink Talk