Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2014, 12:09 AM   #1
ilovepubliclewdness

Default Requsting High Risk Very Public Dares

I want to preface this by saying that all things stated here are 100% non fiction. I'm a young male who's looking for some very public, sure-to-be-seen type dares, preferably involving masturbating and cumming, not just flashing or nudity. I have little limit when it comes to where I'll masturbate, how I'll masturbate, what I'll wear, etc. as long as it doesn't involve poo, homosexuality, crossdressing, or pain (besides potential insertions), and doesn't require me to remain in a high risk area for too long (leaving quickly is the only way to reduce risk of getting in real trouble).

I have, multiple times, masturbated extremely publicly. During long, horny nights home alone when I just can't help myself, I sometimes walk down my street wearing nothing but my shoes towards my elderly neighbor's house which faces a very busy street, even at night, and lay down on her driveway feet from the road and masturbate and sometimes fist my ass. Depending on traffic, I leave in less than 6 minutes, though I cum nonstop from the excitement. I have done the same during the day once or twice, though for less than 45 seconds probably lol. So my limits are very minimal, as long as it's not a prison sentence. Distance is good (no going fully naked and jacking off around crowds of people), and I won't do it somewhere that I don't have a way to quickly get away.

I will do most if not all and potentially take limited (terms of use friendly) photographic evidence.

Can't wait

Last edited by ilovepubliclewdness; 01-27-2014 at 02:01 AM.
ilovepubliclewdness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:46 AM   #2
SilentK88

Have you ever heard of the emerging fetish act of people wearing painted on clothing? (Esp in Japan and Germany.)

Essentially, you paint your body with body paint or liquid latex; in a way that mimics real clothing and then go for a walk or jog (sometimes in a public place) and see how many people notice.

Source: Urban Dictionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...20on%20clothes

You could try variations on that (use the web/your creativity as to how.)

NOTE: Very risky. Use your brain before doing something like this & Be Careful if/how you do it! I claim no responsibility if you get yourself in trouble.
SilentK88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:46 AM   #3
ilovepubliclewdness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentK88 View Post
Have you ever heard of the emerging fetish act of people wearing painted on clothing? (Esp in Japan and Germany.)

Essentially, you paint your body with body paint or liquid latex; in a way that mimics real clothing and then go for a walk or jog (sometimes in a public place) and see how many people notice.

Source: Urban Dictionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...20on%20clothes

You could try variations on that (use the web/your creativity as to how.)

NOTE: Very risky. Use your brain before doing something like this & Be Careful if/how you do it! I claim no responsibility if you get yourself in trouble.
While that sounds like it would be fun, I don't have the time or means to prepare it all... And I'm more into actually masturbating and cumming in public, not just walking around flashing or naked.... I appreciate the dare though!
Old 01-27-2014, 05:36 AM   #4
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

I'm having a bit of difficulty in that most of the stuff you've left for us to fill into the dare is based on knowing the locations you have available to you.

Check your library for little hidden nooks that conceal the lower half of your body below a desk.

Find the house of the hottest girl you know in your daily life. At night strip, hide your clothes, lay down on her lawn, put on a blindfold, and masturbate until you cum.

masturbate under the bleachers during cheerleader practice

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:36 PM   #5
ilovepubliclewdness

Quote:
I'm having a bit of difficulty in that most of the stuff you've left for us to fill into the dare is based on knowing the locations you have available to you.
You're right, I had the same thought myself shortly after posting this.... I'll elaborate a little bit more on what I'm looking for, and I'm gonna make my limits in terms of how extreme I'll go a little more flexible.

So firstly, I live in El Cajon San Diego CA, so if anyone knows the area or wants to map it and choose a location for me to masturbate or something that would be loads of fun for me (My favorite is near a busy street without pedestrians...so you know...) and would solve the location issue. Second, you can now push my extremes. Make me jack off somewhere very public a little longer than I'd like, make me do it during the day, give me some nasty rules to follow on how I masturbate, how little I wear, maybe an all night adventure dare or any other task/game, etc.

Note that locations chosen should have minimal foot traffic (unless there's a good amount of space between us) and a place to park my car that I can quickly return to without anyone seeing me actually enter it. There shouldn't be many pedestrians close by because I could be "quarantined" by an angry bystander and submitted to police. Also, pedestrians are not as distracted as drivers and can give much more detailed reports and are more likely to take action. The car thing is fairly obvious, basically once I'm in my car, re clothed (takes seconds), and on my way out I'm home free as long as no one saw ME enter it. So ultimately I will make the call as to feasibility, but I will be as obedient and extreme as possible.

That being said, I've never had law enforcement called on me (to my knowledge) despite undoubtedly being seen by MANY people most times. I know this is true of every time I do it in my neighbor's driveway, which is usually once every few weeks, because I can see it from my bedroom window and I have never seen a cop investigate after I return. I'm not sure about other places because I always leave right after I've cum enough, but it seems unlikely. So in the end I'm not horribly worried about getting caught and am ambitious, though I'm aware that it's a consequence I always have to be ready to accept if I'm going to live my fantasies.

Quote:
Check your library for little hidden nooks that conceal the lower half of your body below a desk.
I went to the library today to complete this dare, though I couldn't find anywhere I could do it and hide my lower half and not have it be obvious, so instead I found a reading corner where nobody was at the time and sat on a bean beg, lowered my gym shorts to my ankles, and began masturbating. Part of me in the heat of the moment hoped someone would come around the corner and get an eyeful but no one did, which is probably a very good thing in hindsight. After a few minutes of excitement I came all over the bean bag and quickly left. I enjoyed this dare more than I expected!

Quote:
Find the house of the hottest girl you know in your daily life. At night strip, hide your clothes, lay down on her lawn, put on a blindfold, and masturbate until you cum.
This is an amazing idea. I'm going to do this either tomorrow or Wednesday night. Will write report immediately after.

Quote:
masturbate under the bleachers during cheerleader practice
Funny, this is actually something I shouldn't do because several people have been busted having sex there... there's always a nark in the area nowadays. Good one though.

Sorry for the massive post.

Dislikes: scat/pee, blood, messy, crossdressing, pain (unless anal related), family

Orientation: Straight, auto-sexual
Old 01-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #6
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Massive posts are good. Before that I thought you were probably a troll.

Pushing: for the hot girl house you have to stand at the front door blindfolded and cum right on the door.

cheerleaders: Find a location that you can masturbate while watching them practice.

All night adventure:
- you must be naked from dusk to dawn.
-You can't stay in the same place for more than 10 minutes
- whenever you sty in the same place for more than 2 minutes you have to start torturing your ass with whatever gigantic painful insertion you can manage
-You can't be in the same place twice and can only cross your trail 10 times
-your car counts as a "place"
-Write "sex for silence" in big letters on your chest and back
-you can only carry things by shoving them up your ass

speaking of which, your likes included public sex: do you have a partner?

Old 01-27-2014, 07:18 PM   #7
6u3k
Account Banned

Public anal fisting.

I would like you to fist yourself at a park durring the day. Advisable to due it while kids would be in school and to do it in a well shaded area a good deal away from people.
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:33 PM   #8
ilovepubliclewdness

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Massive posts are good. Before that I thought you were probably a troll.

Pushing: for the hot girl house you have to stand at the front door blindfolded and cum right on the door.

cheerleaders: Find a location that you can masturbate while watching them practice.

All night adventure:
- you must be naked from dusk to dawn.
-You can't stay in the same place for more than 10 minutes
- whenever you sty in the same place for more than 2 minutes you have to start torturing your ass with whatever gigantic painful insertion you can manage
-You can't be in the same place twice and can only cross your trail 10 times
-your car counts as a "place"
-Write "sex for silence" in big letters on your chest and back
-you can only carry things by shoving them up your ass

speaking of which, your likes included public sex: do you have a partner?
I will do all of these within the next week... I LOVE your adventure dare... is there any minimum or maximum restriction on how many times I may cum? And if it gets cold enough am I permitted a jacket only or do I have to be fully naked all night?

Yes I do have a partner who's almost as adventurous as I am, but she's (understandably) not sure about doing the extreme public stuff I do on my
own. But we fuck mostly outdoors, and she's definitely intrigued but too afraid to do broad day sex, so I'm trying to ease her into it. She'll definitely be involved in at least a few future dares!

Dislikes: scat/pee, blood, messy, crossdressing, pain (unless anal related), family

Old 01-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #9
ilovepubliclewdness

Quote:
Public anal fisting.

I would like you to fist yourself at a park durring the day. Advisable to due it while kids would be in school and to do it in a well shaded area a good deal away from people.
Oh god this sounds fun. Am I allowed to be semi-clothed during the fisting or do I have to get fully naked for it? Do I have to cum only by fisting or can I stroke?

I will try to do this tomorrow around noon.

Old 01-28-2014, 03:42 AM   #10
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Get blindfolded. (Maybe use ducktape to ensure it stays on) Earplugs too (maybe earbuds playing white noise and taped in place with the idpod duck taped to the small of your back?) Have her lead you somewhere, preferably involving a drive.

Then once she's got you where she wants you she'll give you a signal (maybe squeezing your cock three times or something). At the signal, you strip naked without disturbing your blindfold. In fact, keep your eyes closed so that if it does get disturbed she can fix it without you seeing.

Next she'll pose you, adjusting your position until she's satisfied. Then it's time to bind you into place so that you are utterly helpless. Gagged too. You'll get free when she lets you out and not a moment sooner.

After that ... she can do whatever she wants, for however long she wants. Toy with you, tease you, leave you, whatever. Though I suggest she abandon you for at least a period of time.

Boosted version: this one requires you to trust her a lot but ... she can do whatever she wants even if it violates your normal limits. So she could do something like invite her friends over to show them your naked body, or invite your friends over to do the same. And you aren't allowed to get angry with her about it if you ever find out what happened. One fun way for her to play it cold be that you're never supposed to know what really happened, so you'll always wonder and your mind will dream up lot's of embarrassing scenarios that probably are even worse than reality.

Old 01-28-2014, 04:48 AM   #11
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepubliclewdness View Post
I will do all of these within the next week... I LOVE your adventure dare... is there any minimum or maximum restriction on how many times I may cum? And if it gets cold enough am I permitted a jacket only or do I have to be fully naked all night?
No restrictions from me at least. You have to be fully naked all night. If you give up midway through you have to do the entire thing again twice.

Old 01-28-2014, 05:10 AM   #12
6u3k
Account Banned

Semi clothed is ok but no stroking
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:45 AM   #13
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Yellow car dare

Daytime.

Drive and park your car. Get naked. Lube up the biggest dildo you can take, but use toothpaste as lube... Insert buttplug.

Walk to spot on picture...

Stand there and wait.

When you spot a yellow car on the hwy, then start wanking, but with your non-dominant hand. See a yellow car again? Stop wanking. Repeat until cum.

Lots of traffic = lots of yellow cars... :-D

Bonus: Every black car: 1 spank/slap to balls

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4661908
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:46 PM   #14
ilovepubliclewdness

I accomplished the fisting in the park dare this morning. I went to the park at around 11:00 and searched for the most secluded area I could find that was still in the park. The best I could find was a large tree about 100m from the nearest sidewalk, and at first I was hesitant, but I really wanted to do this dare. I walked behind it, took off my shorts, sat down and spread my legs, took the lube out off my butthole and lubed up a fist and shoved it in my ass. I fisted myself as deep and fast as I could, making me cum in less than 10 minutes. The most exciting part was that while no one at the park could see me behind the tree, it was right up againts a chainlink fence which had an apartment parking lot on the other side. Someone looked right at me out their window, and 3 or 4 cars drove by. As soon as I came I stuck my lube back in my butt and went back to my car... No problems!

Old 01-31-2014, 05:32 AM   #15
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

very good report

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal fisting, exhibitionism, extreme public, public masturbation, straight