Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-04-2014, 07:03 AM   #1
_User

Thumbs up Orgasm from Anal alone.

All those guys out there who used to be like me. Enjoyed anal and had heard so much about orgasms from anal without having to touch yourself at all. IT IS POSSIBLE. I just had my first one and it was honestly the best thing I've ever experienced. I had myself in spasms as it was so intense and it lasted longer than a normal orgasm. Mentally, it is so stimulating as it goes against everything you know about pleasing yourself. Honestly, be patient, don't give up on it, it takes time but it will change the way you masturbate forever.

I managed it by first lubing up and using my vibrator while it was off to kinda warm up for about 5 minutes. Then I used my dildo while in the doggy style positron angled towards my prostate for about 10-15 minutes more when I felt that intense feeling you get from anal I used the vibrator on and using it quite fast against the prostate for about 5 minutes. That released a lot of pre cum. I then went back in deep with the dildo and used it as fast as I could and because it's thicker than my vibrator, I focused on it filling me and before I knew it I was moaning and in a helpless state and then I came which lasted about 10-12 seconds and I was left lying there shivering. It was so intense.

So yeah, I hope that experience helps to make it clearer.
Dislikes: Toothpaste, cum eating
Limits: Any public, anything illegal, family, friends, scat, pee, anything too painful, picture, video
_User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:19 AM   #2
usenabuse

Default love to have anal orgasm

I have always wanted to have an orgasm in this way sounds amazing im going to have to try harder.

likes: degrading, humiliation, tasks, crossdressing, sissificstion, bondage, nipple torture, anal, cum eating, edging, hidden public, pee, smeg, toilet filthy disgusting and many more.

limits: public exposure, I don’t like to show face until we build up trust

kik: Usethissis
usenabuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:32 AM   #3
_User

It really is worth the time, trust me!
Limits: Any public, anything illegal, family, friends, scat, pee, anything too painful, picture, video
Old 01-06-2014, 12:05 PM   #4
babygd

The first time it happened to me I was in shock for so long afterwards. I remember literally not being able to control my voice and moaning/shouting, felt a bit like a girl haha. But it was amazing and I kept wanting it.

Before this I was a bit of an anal sceptic - I liked the idea but every time I did it I was kinda disappointed. It either hurt too much or just did nothing for me and I always got a bit guilty after I blew my load. The orgasm was somewhat of an epiphany, I felt no guilt, in fact I was giggling afterwards! The only downside was I did crave it afterwards even though I knew I was worn out and a bit sore.
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:00 AM   #5
hot_nick20

I love some anal masturbation from time to time. But cumming from anal stimulation alone ? Managed to do that only once so far ... and i've tried it many, many times. But somehow, i just couldn't get there again

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:04 AM   #6
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

It isn't easy, but it is defiantly worth it
won't do: scat piss, blood, family, food, messy, public to a point where there is no chance of not getting caught
I am a slutty bitch on the farm
Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
small_penis2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:42 PM   #7
DareViking

Send a message via Yahoo to DareViking

the doggy position, was it with a suction cup? did you use your hand? were you pressing against a wall?

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2212210

Likes: Humiliation, semi-public, anal, ice, crossdressing, feminization, excersize, training

Will do without a fuss: Deep-throating, Cum eating, cum play

maybe: public, a2m, sensored pics, pain

NO: family, permanent, scat, pee, injury, too public

incomplete list! will update as i learn more
DareViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:52 AM   #8
_User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareViking View Post
the doggy position, was it with a suction cup? did you use your hand? were you pressing against a wall?
I done it using a dildo and vibrator with my hand while on the floor on my hands and knees.

Sorry it took soooo long for me to reply to that, I've never noticed.

Since then I have had many orgasms from anal alone and they don't take as long anymore and I guess it's just as easy as normal masturbation now. But I still love it!
Old 07-05-2014, 10:00 PM   #9
DLdapper

Anal stimulation only orgasms are always amazing. It forces you to blow every single drop you are worth.

Also even if you can't quite get there from anal alone the pleasure from pounding the prostate is more than worth it, and you will have milked yourself dry in the process. And to finish things off in that situation all you need is the gentlest stroke to make you cum all over the place.
Absolute Limits: Public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood
Punishments: Spanking, anal, extra laxatives/diuretics, chastity, dom, bondage, Moderate pain
DLdapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:43 AM   #10
petslave1990

I unfortunatly never have this pleasure. If someone want to try in cam and helps me out having this, I would love.
Just the feeling of being an woman that all of you are talking about... that would be just awesome
Old 08-03-2014, 03:49 PM   #11
_User

I still think it's amazing. I don't get to do it often as there's a lot of cleaning up etc. and I dont get a lot of alone time but when I do have to time to sit and really enjoy it, it really takes you to another planet.
They say the female orgasm is pretty intense and can last about 25-30 seconds. I've had an anal orgasm that came in 3 waves, in total lasting easily over a minute.
The first wave was this intense buildup of pleasure coming from the prostate, it makes you shake and moan as it's so intense. Then as it died down a bit I could feel my dick starting to jerk and the first wave came back but more intense, making my dick tingle and start to cum in short slow bursts and just as I thought I was finishing up, I got the height of an orgasm again and came more and then the sensations died down completely and I finished.
The way it felt, I count that as 3 consecutive orgasms. The multiple orgasm for guys. It's only happened once though and I've tried since then but I think if i get it just right one day I'll be able to again.

Last edited by _User; 08-03-2014 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Mistake

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, guys, orgasm