Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #1
Rickson

Male 20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

Who am I:
My name is Rick, I am a 20 year old from the MidWest US. I am in college and a two sport athlete (Lacrosse and Football). I am a very social person and easy going. I have had experience with a master before but am no longer under anyones control. I have a kik and Skype with which my Mistress can contact me. I have fantasized about being controlled by a dominant creative and strict women for a long time.

What I am looking for:
My likes and limits (though I know that it is really my Mistress' likes that matter, not mine) are below and I can further expand on things should you be curious. I am interested pushing my boundaries and growing in my relationship with my mistress.

What my Mistress should be like:
I would hope for a mistress who is willing to nurture me and yet be strict at the same time. To be creative and know how to use me for her pleasure. Preferably my Mistress would be 18-30 but I am open to an older women if I feel that they are what I am looking for. Someone from the US or Canada would be nice so that our time schedules/zones are similar.

Slave Specifics:
I have household items to work with, though I do have a few things that have worked nicely in the past (listed below) as well as a butt plug. I am willing to be on webcam with my Mistress and send her pictures. I can commit quite a bit of time to being a slave if my Mistress wants me too. As our relationship grows I hope to give up more and more control to my mistress.

Any Mistress who thinks that they may like to have me as a slave. Please use my kik (Rickson5) or PM me where I can give you my email.

_____
20/M/Straight

Like: cum denial, anal play (can be messy), anal stretching, cbt, humiliation, pain, gape, eating pussy (face sitting), insertions

Soft Boundaries: atm, cum eating

Hard Boundaries: pee/poo, pictures with face, public, anything with family

Toys: Butt Plug, Miniature Baseball Bat, Dildo, House Hold Items

Advertisements
Kink Talk